Why Southern cone (Argentina, Chile and Uruguay) claim they are white but they are as mestizo as Mexico?

Why Southern cone (Argentina, Chile and Uruguay) claim they are white but they are as mestizo as Mexico?

>Why Southern cone (Argentina, Chile and Uruguay) claim they are white
They don't. Only sometimes and not Chile.
>but they are as mestizo as Mexico?
Not even close

At least for Argentina the thing is like this.

>Low class, scumm:
Mestizos, Mexican level

>Middle and upper class:
Mostly white, Italian or spaniard descendant.

>Why Southern cone (Argentina, Chile and Uruguay) claim they are white

How many times did you see an argentine in this site claiming how white he is, telling everyone about his ancestry and shit like that?

I'll be waiting the answer.

>Chilindios
Unironically not white, I don't even get where this meme come from, they are clearly mostly mestizos, alot of them are fair skinned mestizos, but still mixed nonetheless. They are whiter version of mexicans.

>argentines and uruguayans
I wouldn't say they are a "white" country, like Germany (excluding the KARA BOĞA) for instance, but there is a fair amount of them of full italian/spanish heritage.

The real question here is why are you obsessed over argentines since ever?

why is every latino poster obsessed with being seen as white? whats wrong with being of native ancestry?

You're countrymen are the ones still pretending that America is whiter than Europe.

what's the difference between mexico and usa again?

what's the difference between mexioc and chile again?

>says el mutto
ayy caramba

I'm searching Argentinian and Uruguayan schools and they are mestizo as fuck just like Sinaloa

mexico is poorer

it's because of this poor people is mestizo/bolivian-peruvian immigrants and they all go to public schools

Average school from Buenos Aires. Oaxaca, Southern Mexico tier

>look at me, im projecting.

So everyone in Argentina is Bolivian?

I only find mestizos everywhere. School from Mendoza very far from Buenos Aires. Southern Mexico tier.

don't argue with this proxy mexican

We've been claiming for years that we are Amerindians.
Check our threads (but don't post)

about 30% of the population

Apparently you are majority mestizos and indomestizos. Edomex tier.

School from southern Argentina.

mostly poor people go to publics schools.

private schools are not expensive here.

Majority Amerindians.
Yeap, we are Amerindians.

What are you trying to accomplish with this thread? Put in evidence our superior Amerindian heritage, or tell us something that we already now?

>no one answers my question
natives have very interesting and beautiful cultures imo. not even being a dick

t. Estados Unidos da América

All those people would unironically pass as lower class here

I dont know where does this come from, chileans never do that, and arg/uru sometimes say that they have a higher white population (which is true)

Yeah we are poor.

We never say that.
The Mexican is deluded.

Future of America. One white girl surrounded by a horde of Mestizo's

JAJAJAJAJAJ

Ive live there for maybe 5 years. Pathetic people. All brownies here think they are white the girls are not cute and boring as hell. At this point all the expats i know are totaly tired of locals. Really shitty people and shitty country. Actually I have no idea why the proud and of course always publishing stuff where they think they are the best with photos of white people and false statistics. Most of foreigners latinos and europeans think of argentines as pathetic as can be and worse. You will now from foreigners who lived here at least a coupl of months and have brain and eyes

>Mexican flag
Every time.

You faggots have some serious complex against people from the southern cone don't you.

Most of those are white though

This
I have seen Mexicans obsessed with Argentina and Uruguay since my first days on / int/ back in 2010

Uruguay? nope. In fact uruguay was dragged into this against their will.

We don't.

we are true amerindians

unlike mexican rapebabies who are only part amerindian

>most of those are white though

Are you blind?

Mestizos are spanish