Okay, Sup Forums, you're in charge of making a Marvel vs Capcom comic event. What is the plot of the crossover...

Okay, Sup Forums, you're in charge of making a Marvel vs Capcom comic event. What is the plot of the crossover? How do the characters interact with one another? What are the tie in books like? are any of the bitches able to resist their love for Spider-Man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCxjuXre3Dw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>are any of the bitches able to resist their love for Spider-Man
No, he reverse-gangbangs all bitches while MJ and Gwen sit and watch.

Apparently Mary Jane.

Felicia and Spider-Man should be a thing

Dante looks like he's got the downs.

This is my unironic crack ship. We need more fan art of it.

He's making a transition to his reboot form.

I'd prefer for it to be a manga over a comic book, and have Kinu Nishimura do the cover art and Yusuke Murata do interiors. And have the plot lead up to MvC 3 so that when new characters are introduced in the book it's essentially their announcement for the new game, so it adds a layer of hype.

I'd rather read a comic that another company does instead of Marvel. Manga plus western characters always turn out shit. I also don't think they'd be able to capture the feeling of Western urban New York either

>Dante is the main character
>The plot revolves around him
>If he is not on screen, all anyone talks about is "where's Dante?"
I may not have been the best choice of writer for this.

Thanos and the villain from Asura's Wrath team up to kill the multiverse while recruiting minor villains from either universe through lies and deception.

Deadpool and original Dante go on wacky mercenary adventures.

Captain Commando and Captain America do justice stuff.

Some kind of Birds of Prey thing with Ms Marvel, Chun-Li, Lady, Black Widow

Super-villain squad with Wesker, Dr Doom, Magneto, M. Bison trying to stop the bigger villains while each trying to remake the universe in their image

So you'd do what Marvel does with Spider-Man?

>Some kind of Birds of Prey thing with Ms Marvel, Chun-Li, Lady, Black Widow

Want.

A feminist gamer gurl gets a hold of the infinity gauntlet and tries to change the universe into a PC friendly place of her image

Isn't that what happened to Marvel?

Meta Commentary :')

>Plot
I'm assuming we're taking this off of current Marvel and ignoring the continuity of the last game. I'm also assuming that all of Capcom takes place in one universe like in Project X. The scene opens with the Maker at a computer screen where he's looking at a map of the multiverse. He's had a plan that has been formulating for months now, but had failed to find the proper way to put it into action. Every single time he had some sort of plan it was always ruined by the so called "heroes" of his Earth. He has been in search of a universe that could rival his own and morph the two together. Manipulating news outlets on both Earths, he'd trick the heroes into thinking they were invaders, causing them to fight. While the heroes were weakened after the battle, he'd pick off the survivors easily so that no one could challenge his rightful place as ruler of both Earths. The plan almost works, till Spider-Man and Rye (both being the mascots of their respected universes) manage to figure out that they weren't the invaders. This causes all the heroes to form together to team up and stop whatever it was that caused this change, but first they had to figure out what exactly it was. So between this period the heroes decide to work together to minimalism the damage caused by the Earths, this is where the tie in books take place. Eventually they end up tracking the central point of the incursion, to find none other than the Maker. Maker explains this didn't go exactly as he planned, before giving a wicked smile. It turned out, he'd been prepping in case this was to happen. He how now infected himself with the uroboros virus, gained the power cosmic, and augmentations created by Doctor Wiley. The only way the heroes may have a chance in stopping him is if they work together.
(1)

An interesting idea I had for a fic was to have the Capcom world are collide with the Marvel Universe one by one, causing cataclysms of varying scale for each merge. A result of both worlds existing in the same space. SInce most Capcom worlds are just "Earth", not much would happen save for a bump in the earth population, and a couple new presidents. But for worlds like Resident Evil or Dead Rising, where entire towns and cities have been destroyed, there would be some discrepancy.

I think it would be a great way to come up with interesting stories

Some consequences I came up with:.

>Las Vegas, and every small Midwestern town is inexplicably irradiated

>The sea level rises dramatically, causing tidal waves that devastate Atlantis., Reverbots appear in the New York sewers and Monster Metropolis. Airships are constantly invading restricted airspace, and narrowly colliding with airplanes, and there are now two moons in the sky.

>Obviously Tricell HQ would be relocated near Wakanda

>Multiple infenal realms are merged, causing their respective rulers to go to war over territory

>Third Energy portals appear globally, snatching up innocent bystanders, and dropping off dinosaurs

>Demitri's Castle is relocated near Dracula's

I'd be interested if you guys could come up with more. Admittedly, I don't know all that much about Capcom outside the games I alluded to.

>Tie in books.

No matter how much I hate it, I'm assuming this is current Marvel and current Capcom, so I'm using the books they have out now.

X-men vs Street Fighter: Sentinels showing up in the latest Street Fighter competition under Bison's rule? What does this mean? Obviously it means the X-Men are going to be forced to investigate, duh.

Spider-Man vs the Darkstalkers: Peter's life has been going great with his new company. Finally understanding what it means to be a respectful and responsible business owner, he's been spending more time with the company. But when Morbius comes to Peter explaining classic horror movie esque monsters running around infected with symbiotes, Pete must suit up and stop them with the help of a few new friends.

Deadpool vs Dante; Shiklah May Die: Dante is hired to take a hit on Shiklah, but even the demon hunter couldn't have suspected Deadpool and his Mercs for Money.

Resident Hulk: Amadeus Cho is use to working along side military type people. Working with Stars should be no different, even if something bad were to happen like Wesker using the gamma waves to evolve his uroboros virus, creating zombies in a similar fashion to the Hulk.

Inhumans Rising: The terrigen mist suddenly causing zombies to turn into Inhuman zombies? Now that's a story Frank West is dying to cover.

Captain Marvel and Commando: A strange shift in time and space sends Carol to the year 2026 and it's up to Captain Commando to get her back. But things start to get complicated as the Kree decide to invade.

Ms. Marvel enters the X-zone: Dr. Minerva teaming up with what looks like Ninjas? Why? And more importantly, who's this strange detective Kogoro helping Kamala?
(2)

Sam Wilson's Final Fight: The presidents daughter has been kidnapped? This looks like a job for Sam Wilson with the help of a specific Mayor.

The Ultimate Frontier: With the universe in shambles who else is more qualified to investigate than the Ultimates? Though they can't do it alone, can they trust this strange priate Ruby Heart?

Nova and Megaman: Evolutionaries are using robots created by Doctor Wiley to ensure mutant survival. It's up to Sam and Megaman to put a stop to them.

Old Man Logan the Monster Hunter: When monsters are seen attacking New York, it's up to Logan and X-23 to put a stop to them.

Iron Man vs Strider: Strider is assigned to assassinating Tony Stark, though he may have bitten off a lot more than he can chew.

Avengers on the lost planet: The Avengers are stuck on E.D.N. III, can they survive the Akrid?

Thunderbolts vs Bionic Commando: The Thunderbolts might be a threat, who better than Nathan Spenser to take them out?

Captain America vs Dungeons and Dragons: Cap and Doom have been sent back in time during the shift and meet King Arthur who agrees to help get them back. Though, things get complicated when it turns out Red Skull was sent back with them and he plans to use this opportunity to right the wrongs of Hydra.

Thor and Amaterasu: With Orochi and Loki teaming up, these two Gods must team up to stop them.

Antman enters the void: When Scott wakes up in the void, he must save the survivors form the Watchers. Only to uncover that the Watchers have been supplying Hydra all this time.

Case of the Punisher: With the Punisher being apprehended only one person can defend him in court, that man is Matt Murdock. The prosecutor? Pheonix Wright.

(3)

>Bitches love Spider-Man?

Like always with Peter a love triangle starts to form. First being Chun Li, who has now fallen in love with the Amazing Spider-Man, secondly Crimson Viper who has her eyes set on the strong willed businessman, and Felicia who has fallen for the kind hearted philanthropist who, unlike most humans, doesn't seem too bothered by the existence of the Darkstalkers.

>Aftermath

The universes return to their normal state, except that Zeemo now has access to the uroboros virus and Wiley now has access to the power cosmic itself.

(done)

Having Marvel Vs Capcom comic means that Marvel characters would to job, or be nerfed.

I'm ok with it. Every other story is like, Pete delivering pizza to Dante. Ammy coming to play hang out and eat pizza. Deadpool comes in for no reason and takes a slice so they fight. Dr strange asks "how did you get in our world" but Dante offers him a pizza and he sits down and they watch TV. Morrigan comes in and starts sucking Pete's dick. She also gets pizza. At some point they run out of pizza. Mj knows something I'd wrong, brings pizza but also finds Pete scandalous. A redhead out in the wild brings out a rabid wolverine. Literally everyone looking for wolverine shows up and Dante helps fight them off. But there's a catch.

wolverine has to go get the next batch of pizzas

Would time be effected as well? Because I could see Arthur's kingdom dropping in the middle of modern day Latveria.

Nerfed or the Capcom characters would be buffed.

There's no rule it has to be current Marvel. Since most crossovers are non-canon, you can go nuts with it. Make your own continuity with all the stuff you, the writer, like about the Marvel Universe.

I mean, how interesting would it be to have Anti-Venom in go up against BOWs

For my story, I just decided Arther would be in the middle of Makai, trying to save Prin Prin. Hell's landscape get mixed up when it merges with the Dark Dimension and Dante's version of the netherworld, so he aimlessly wanders the badlands trying to find her, fighting Mindless Ones and other infernal monstrosities along the way.

Have it so the physics of the Street Fighter world automatically balances any fight against any of it's native inhabitants relative to their strength.

I can see it happening.

I dunno, try to do MvC3's story again.

It had potential.

Assuming that Wesker could stabilize his powers, so he doesn't need an injection every day, how would he be ranked in Marvel? He's faster than the eye can see, has superhuman strength, is a chemistry genius, and is a master manipulator.

Spider-Man tier.

Depending on his mood and how seriously he's taking things, that's a massive tier-range.

Oh, and keep Stark the fuck away from my waifu this time.

No, Not really. We could do better.

For one, we could come up with a better catalyst for the story than "Wesker somehow developed technology lightyears ahead of his time to talk to someone from another universe.

He's between Cap and Spider-Man tier

But him being suddenly outclassed by a universe of gods would be a good reason for him to try and make something stronger than OROBORUS.

And with all the different formulas and radiation lying around the universe, it would be interesting to see what kind of test subjects come out of his experimentaion

You're forgetting, bitches love Spider-Man.

Well, yeah, Peter's pretty strong, but he never takes anything seriously. Assuming he's not dicking around fucking with Wesker like he does all his other enemies though, they're pretty balanced.

Him too.

If it weren't stricktly bound to the MvC games' casts, I'd like it to use the Namco X Capcom/Project X Zone version of Sylphie, who worked as an embodiement of Capcom at its greediest. Play up the contrast with the idealism of the more official Capcom symbol Captain Commando. Have that be a parallel to Captain America7Tony Stark conflicts.

Also, make Saki Omokane always appear in situations which are completely wrong for her skill set, much like her roles in games - she's supposed to shoot kaiju-level creatures with huge guns, but bebuted in a quiz game, fighting games and card games, nothing she actually looks designed to do. It's not unlike sticking to using Silver Server on street-level stuff.

>And with all the different formulas and radiation lying around the universe, it would be interesting to see what kind of test subjects come out of his experimentaion

Wesker would probably develop the American Kaiju. I'm not memeing, it's origin is the military going "What would happen if we took a soldier, and gave him Kurt Connor's Lizard Serum, Pym Particles, the Super Soldier Serum, and then throw in some Gamma Radiation?"

Sakura and Kamala could be fun.

Meanwhile, Makoto hears of this Iron Fist and sets out to investigate and challenge whomever's involved.

Dr Doom and Tabasa's reasearch into the agic and science and the multiverse leads them to each other - he helps sate her sorcerogical curiosities and in the process he finds she fill a hole in his spirit he barely realized he had because he kept thinking way toomuch about his mother and Richards.

Speaking of, they should use ol' AK. Put him against, I dunno, Orochi.

Hank Pym and Dr Light's legacies interacting by itself could open a lot of possibilities too.

I just don't think most Capcom worlds are that compatible with each other - they may aglomerate into a sort of local multiverse, but it's tricky to unify stuff like Okami, Warzard, Resident Evil, Rival Schools and whatnot - Namco X Capcom and Project Z Zone do a decent job of it, but by leaving out the more cartoonish stuff that's made it to the crossover fighting games.

My idea was that since Wesker would be a stranger to the MU, he would fall in with Hydra. Not only do they have the information and resources he needs, they also don't have to keep up a facade to hide their villainous plots like Umbrella and Tricell had to. And that translates to more experimental freedom.

Pair him up with Zola, and see what happens.

You mean the Kogoro from Project X Zone? He's a Namco character.
Kamala could stuff work well with the Rival Schools setting, it even has an American school in its Japanese which could help brdge things.

I did, but I didn't know that. Rival Schools could work too.

Arhtur fighting his way through the Marvel zombies universe while in his strawberry shorts.

Sadly, Xiamou is also Namco.

I'm pretty sure that in some parallel universe where Darkstalkers was never created, she's my waifu.

It's what the games do anyway.

>Captain America vs Dungeons and Dragons: Cap and Doom have been sent back in time during the shift and meet King Arthur who agrees to help get them back. Though, things get complicated when it turns out Red Skull was sent back with them and he plans to use this opportunity to right the wrongs of Hydra.

Come on user, you can't have Doom and a hero travel back to Camelot, and it NOT be Iron Man. Thats one of his few iconic stories.

Firebrand meets Grey Gargoyle, complains that he doesn't look at all like he's supposed to.

Get some Amalgam shit going,
Chun Li: Agent of SHIELD, Iron Mega Man, John Talbain: Werewolf by Night, Hadou Fist.

>Iron Man vs Dungeons and Dragons

>Captain America vs Strider?

It could work if they were swapped. Just have Strider be going after SHIELD instead.

Stuff like Okami and Warzard could merge into different realms. I had an idea that Nippon could merge with Asgard. Oorochi coils around Yggdrasil, and sends their demonic hordes to conquer the nine realms With Warzard, you could have that world collide with Otherworld. It is tricky to merge them in a way that makes sense, but to me, that's part of the fun.

As for Pym and Light, there is a great story hidden in there. Lots of interesting parallels.

Dr. Light is a respected scientist who creates Megaman, an AI who's saved the world more than ten times, and is beloved by all. Megaman loves his father and will do whatever it takes to protect him and all humanity.

Pym is a mental trainwreck who creates Ultron, a malevolent AI who hates his father, and wants to kill all organic life.

Everyone likes Dr. Light, Nobody respects Dr. Pym.

In SNK Vs Capcom Chaos, Capcom's Tabasa knows everyone's lore from both sets of universes - she'd be a great catalyst for this sort of thing, as a natural extension of her sorcerogical research.

If Ultron was infected by any of the various Mega Man viruses, would anyone even be able to notice?

She's using those Pym Particles very irresponsibly.

Project X Zone 2 treats Ingrid as Xiaomu's Capcom counterpart to some extent, although her thing is more about openly being really old and acting like it, while revealing as little as possible about herself, while Xiaomu's all about indulging in nerdy references.

It's not hard to imagine Ingrid playing a role not unlike Adam Warlock's or something at that sort of cosmic level...

Drop D&D since that's not pure Capcom, use the Warzard/Red Earth setting instead.

Strider Hiryu seems like he'd work better in a Guardians of the Galaxy-type mission.

Mike Haggar does a Punisher to save his daughter from Bison in Latveria.

>Strider

Try Star Gladiator and Lost Planet.

Maaaaybe Cyberbots and Asura's Wrath

Asura's Wrath sounds like more of a Thor counterpart.

I love the Cyberbots setting, but I'm not aware of anything similar enough in Marvel.

But yeah, the Star Gladiators are basically Guardians of the Galaxy (apparently that game was meant to be a Star Wars licensed game, but became its own thing when that plan fell through).

>I love the Cyberbots setting, but I'm not aware of anything similar enough in Marvel.

What about Big Hero Six? They could always resurrect that series and do something with it. Or maybe make Death's Head big again.

Have Devilott try to tear apart Knowhere to collect it's valuable cosmic components, and have the Guardians or Sam try to stop her.

Then, remember that there are dozens of Kaiju in the Marvel universe.

Also, now that I think about it, I'd love to see Duo team up with Beta-Ray Bill

console peasant detected
>HUR DUR I CANT AFFORD DECENT VGA SO PC IS BAD

Different type of PC dipshit.

I'll outline what I've got so far

>What is the plot of the crossover?

A strange gnarled crystal is discovered in the Marvel Universe. Nobody knows where it came from, or what it’s made of. But everyone are made painfully aware of it’s power to forcibly merge strange and bizarre worlds together with theirs. Ever stranger is the fact that every time a merge happens, characters previously involved with the MvC series, even tangentially, experience painful visions of the world being merged prior to the event. They however have no memory of being involved in any of the events of the previous games.

Worst of all, any discrepancies between the two worlds result in a cataclysmic event, such as the ones mentioned in

In addition to trying to find the true nature of the crystal. The story would consist of Team-ups between two or more Marvel and Capcom characters discovering the new merged . There would also be several ongoing plotlines:

>Bison attempts upset Marvel’s criminal hierarchy to bring New York (regarded as the City of Champions by everyone from the Street Fighter Universe) under Shadaloo control.

>Chris and Hulk team up to save Betty Ross (Red She-Hulk) from Hydra and Wesker, and put a stop to their new BOW program.

>X and Zero join forces with Spider-Man 2099, Cable, Strider and Kang to stop eight time-dispaced Mavericks from bringing Sigma to the present,

>Hell is thrown into chaos as the hell realms from Devil May Cry, Darkstalkers, and Ghost and Goblins merge with their Marvel counterparts. War break out as each domains Overlord fights to keep and claim territory. Lord Raptor, Firebrand, Satanna, The Hood, and Phantom are dispatched to the human realm to find and capture Morrigan to force her father, Belial, into either submission or an alliance.

> What are the tie in books like?

I think the story would work best as an anthology collection.

Politically Correct, not Personal Computer. Fucking tard.

meant to refer to

bump

Pym Particles do not have a very good history of being used responsibly.

>A strange gnarled crystal is discovered in the Marvel Universe.
Is it a Yashichi?

A better question would be who he fucks first.

Hire the writers for RE6 and force them to work with Bendis and Hickman.

It's time to shit, Sup Forums, and you're all invited.

Why do you want to watch the world burn user? What did we do to you?

Nice.

I guess the robot Human Torch and original SonSon would could as the original protagonists of their respective companies, and their fundamentally incompatible natures (burned fur...) could represent the fleeting nature of these encounters...

RE6 knew very well what it was going to do to me before I played it, user.

THEY ALL KNEW!

The setting in Asura's Wrath actually complements many of Jack Kirby's earlier Chariots of the Gods concept.
>Asura and Thor versus a cohort of Mad Celestials
>Cosmic Marvel gettin' Cuh-razey

If there is a franchise cross-over I'd like to see, or a stylistic crossover, it would be a Sengoku Basara-style game starring the X-Men and set during the Age of Apocalypse.

>Sigma Virus Ultron

>>Demitri's Castle is relocated near Dracula's
Dracula is so fucked

you know, that reminds me of an old ass mvc fic that had tony -somehow- impregnate morrigan and cause lillith to be reincarnated.

it was actually pretty fun too. i'll see if i can find it again.

I didn't plan for it to be, but that's a good idea.

I wanted to be a piece of the Abyss pearl Ruby Heart tossed into the "ocean" at the end of MvC2. I thought after the universe righted itself afterwards. It ended up lost in the Superflow, absorbing radiation until it's found by...I dunno. I was thinking Jedah.

youtube.com/watch?v=MCxjuXre3Dw

all these trailers and we got zero story in the game

just thinking about all the awesome interactions we could've had

missed opportunity

At least some of the pre-fight intro dialogue can be fun.

"You've covered wars? Well I fought in them."

We did though, there's a comic in the Gallery that tells you the plot.

He asked for story, not diarrhea.

The sub-plot hinted in the pre and post fight banter and cinematic trailers of Wesker and Magneto being rivals because of Wesker creating artificial mutants and Mags not liking it at all was way too fucking cool. I'm mad they didn't add an actual story mode.

Hey, I never said it was any good.

Did they fuck?

what is it with spider-man and catwomen named felicia?

He's a closet furry. Or at least into cat girls.

I can't be the only one who wanted to see Spidey and Chun-Li fuck more, am I? I mean, Spidey fucking a muscular fit fighter girl who could actually take him not holding back during sex? That'd be fucking amazing.

Not Sup Forums but I think a Capcom vs Jump would be pretty fucking rad.
>Demons of Hell are cutting into the Soul Society so Dante and Ichigo team up to put an end to the threat with help from Yusuke.
>Broly and Asura fighting across the Galaxy throwing planets at each other.
>Strider Hiryu showing Naruto and saucy gay how it's done.
>Akuma and Raoh do battle and ravage the entire countryside.
>Gintoki and friends get arrested for some crime and are being defended by Phoenix Wright.

>who could actually take him not holding back during sex?

I'm pretty sure he'd break any normal human going full force, even with her thick legs.

Hmmmmmm....this wouldn't happen be Sup Forums would it?

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are both sides of the same autistic coin.

You're probably right, but for a normal human she'd be able to take a helluva beating at least, given her fighting ridiculous Goku-tier SF people like Ryu and Bison and living through it.

Last weak it was Sup Forums an Sup Forums.

it's a three sides coin

I feel like the only one who wouldn't get excited over Capcom vs. Jump. I can understand the appeal and it could be cool but I'd rather see Disney vs. Capcom or better yet, Nintendo vs. Capcom.

>ctrl+f
>kiss: no results
really Sup Forums
how are you guys going to look at that cover and not assume the two of them are about to kiss

shame on you