What's everyone using for streaming now that 123 Movies is on life support?

What's everyone using for streaming now that 123 Movies is on life support?

Other urls found in this thread:

solarmoviez.to/
fmovies.is/
watchfree.to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fckn bump that shit site doesn't work besides the shit openload servers

I had to go back to torrenting shit

yeah OpenLoad fing sucks

Every time I torrent, despite using a proxy, I get a cease and desist from my ISP. Every time.

Streaming is the way forward but most of the sites are down right now

solarmoviez.to/
fmovies.is/
watchfree.to/

solarmoviez doesn't work not sure about the other ones.

That's funny seeing as I'm watching COPS on it right now.

you suck at using a proxy

learn how to properly configure a vpn
your real IP shouldnt be leaking

openload doesn't count.

Got one letter from the ISP and bought a VPN like 3 years ago for $5 a month, it was a new years sale or something, but haven't got one since. Look into buying one instead of the crappy free ones.

Get a better computer/phone or whatever. Works fine.

Look up TerrariumTV if you have an Android phone it's made by some guy on Sup Forums. You can send streams to Chromecast, Xbox One or any DLNA device, it's really cool.

>not having a personal Plex server with auto download scripts being able to watch want you want with just a click
wew lad

Didn't 123movies become gomovies? Better make sure youwre not using a fake site user

I'm not, I just 123Movies as a generic description for whatever .to, GoTo, etc. they are currently using

I talked to the curator of The Golden Age Collection after seeing one of his many posts of Sup Forums. I shipped him my hard drive and now I have 20TB of HD content. 2000+ films and 8,000+ TV episodes. No more streaming bullshit. All locally stored on external hard drives. If you hit up the curator, I'm sure he'll hook you up too. goldage dot org

THIS. I used to stream movies, but you never know what kind of bitrate is used. Usually, the video is so blocky, I got so pissed. But then I got a local copy of The Golden Age Collection and it has all of my favorite movies and TV shows already in HD at high bitrate. I just plugged the drive into my computer and now I can wirelessly watch them on my TV, WITH NO INTERNET NEEDED. That's the important thing. You can use The Golden Age Collection without Internet. That's what sold me.

10/10. Would recommend. goldage.org

Oh my god I WANT THE ADS TO LEAVEEEEEEEEEE

Dude, these are not ads. They're not selling anything. They are PSAs about a new digital media library. All free. No strings attached.

fmovies gave my pc aids after about a year of use

Exactly my point. Streaming sites are so 2000s. Piracy has evolved from online to offline. No more shitty bitrate Yify rips. No more online ads or viruses. Just your favorite movies and TV shows on a hard drive that the Feds don't know about and won't take down. Higher quality, less risk.

Stremio, rarbg, any torrent service.

I shipped him my hard drive
>all free
lol, so some guy used his processing power and electricy to give you media for free? I bet you just keep the HDs.

Pretty much. I asked him why he worked so hard getting the bitrate and metadata pristine only to give the files away to virtual strangers online. He told me he sees himself like a digital Johnny Appleseed, spreading around HD DRM-free content to protest the fact that the media companies don't trust us enough to let us buy DRM-free digital media. So he created a DRM-free library and started giving it all away because he was so pissed at the studios.

And yes, I was nervous about mailing him my 10TB rig, but I got it back in a few weeks and it was filled with all of my favorite movies and TV shows. Now, whenever I want to watch something, I can toss the files in iTunes or load them up on Plex and can cut out the shitty streaming middleman.

kek
>guy spends his time and loses money to give people free media
And I bet some idiots actually fall for your scam

It's really not a scam. And I'm really not losing money. It's an art project commenting on the lack of DRM-free options to purchase content. Most of the titles in the collection were transcoded from optical media from various local libraries and from Netflix by mail. For more of the niche labels, I've had to spend out of pocket like Twilight Time, Kino Lorber, Shout Factory, Criterion, among others.

I'm passionate about media and it's truly an injustice what the studios are up to. So I'm fighting back and hitting them where it hurts: their IP.

sure thing guy

not sharing what site I use so you idiots can watch the new spiderman .get better taste tv then will talk .

Reported to the MPAA. Enjoy your lawsuits :^)

Whats this scammers endgame, collecting hardrives?

Whoa, I been looking for something stream off my Xbox One.
How do I do this?

It's ok. You don't have to trust me. I'm a stranger from Sup Forums. I get that it's your inclination to write off what I say as a scam because it's easy. But what if I told you that I'm actually just a normal guy who cares for his Sup Forums brothers and wants to give them a better way to watch the movies they love. If you'd like to hear more from me directly, I'd be happy to video chat or talk on the phone about the project and what I'm working on. I know it may mean nothing to you, but I genuinely care about other people and if I have a free way of improving their lives by giving them a copy of my collection, why wouldn't I?

yes

what is he doing with all of them?

addedmovie.com
newmoviesonline.ws
putlockerhd.fr
watchfree.to
niter.co
vidics.ch
xmovies8.org
tvrush.eu
yesmovies.to
solarmovie.sc
vumoo.li

Here's the thing: I have a degree in digital media, copyright law, and cinema studies. This collection is essentially a physical embodiment of a thesis combining all three. With that in mind, you can report me all you want. In fact, I dare you. Because in copyright law, the burden of proof rests on the rights holders. If my collection is offline and I don't publish which titles I have, they have no way of knowing what title has had its copyright infringed. No body, no crime.

>why wouldnt I?
Because you not only are you wasting your own time and money you risk serious lawsuits from hollywood.
Everything you say sounds, looks, and smells like a scam to get free HDs.
Anyways good look with your "art project".

probably reselling them

Guys, I don't need more hard drives. To create the collection, I already have 100 TB+ on NAS RAID with Thunderbolt. Do you really think I want your shitty 3 TB USB 2.0 external? I can give you my personal info that you can use to contact me during the whole process

>rights holder sends harddrive
>option 1: you keep it and you get reported
>option 2: you send it back with copyrighted material and litigation ensues

See the post above. Did you read the website? This is a protest against the lack of DRM. I have good reason to believe that what I am doing is not 100% illegal. If you're curious as to how I came to that conclusion, I'd love to sit down with you and have a chat about modern copyright law. Did you get your degree in copyright law? Oh, you didn't? Well I did.

That's a risk I'm willing to take. I'm a radical digital media preservationalist.

kill yourself

You dont seem like an honest guy. you petended to be multiple people to promote your "art project".
I see red flags in all of your posts

I think a lot of you are hung up on the act of physically mailing a hard drive to me. I'm not going to take your hard drive. The reason I ask for you to physically mail you my hard drive is that it's faster and less risky. Have you ever tried to upload 20TB over wifi and then had someone else try to download that same 20TB? No, you haven't because that's insane. That kind of size needs to be transferred locally and offline. It's faster and since it's offline, it's not visible to any Feds. But physically mailing the hard drive also serves as an act of trust. It strips away the mask of anonymity that Sup Forums provides to show that we are two people who are in this together, fighting against a system. And no, this doesn't make you liable to copyright infringement as what I'm legally doing is donating a copy of my "library" so that you may open up a "branch" in your neighborhood.

post a timestamped photo of your rig and screenshot of your library

Ok, I will do that. But I'll let you know it's not much to look at. Just a stack of drives.

i believe you just thought it would help shut those fags up

Its also a hell of a lot riskier for you which is why no one believes you

>everyone
>streaming

streaming was for retards and children. anyone with enough brain matter to sell by the ounce without dividing knew it was shit and temporary, at best.

so what do you do when a new movie comes out send him a thumb drive?

When you're dealing with 20TB, an offline transfer is WAAAY safer and more efficient than doing it online. This is 1/3 of the photos of my rig.

>streaming

2/3. These are drives that contain the master files before they are transcoded. Each of them is 5-8TB

3/3. This is a 24TB RAID that contains backups of the whole collection.

Screen cap of the number of songs in my iTunes. 1/3.

Im interested in this idea. How much HD space does it take?

2/3. This is the number of movies in iTunes.

3/3. Number of TV episodes.

It's faster, but it is not safer.
why not slowly upload to various servers? If your goal is to genuinley share your content, more people would be willing to download it and not risk losing money.

None of these works properly.
Solarmoviez keeps redirecting everything to openload servers who might or not work because they shat themselves with copyright violation.
Fmovies seems down, past the homepage.
Watchfree is a convoluted mess of links that never work or just redirect you to something you didn't click to watch.

Either I'm not getting the cheat to use these sites, or they're all dying one after the other.
I guess I'll have to download The Wire if I want to rewatch it.

Thanks for the links, tho.

Roughly 20TB for the whole collection.

This
plus people would be able to choose what they want

One word: Comcast. They enable a data cap of 1TB per month, uploads and downloads. To upload a collection this size simply is not feasible at this time.

You dont have to do it all at once

You know absolutely none of that is necessary, right? Copyright infringement is a civil offense. It only goes federal once you start engaging in the act for profit.

The letterings and warnings (which have ceased in these past months) were simply ISPs playing lip service to copyright holders, so as to do the bare minimum required to appear non-complicit in the act of copyright infringement, therefore, not specifically profiting from it.

The letters and warnings always meant nothing. Because the ISP isn't going to sue you or stop taking your money. The copyright holders aren't going to sue you because they've already gone down that road, where they spent hundreds of millions in legal fees to sue poor people for nothing, and, in the end, looked like shit and simply advertised the existence of online piracy to more people.

Again, the data caps prove this to be practically impossible. Also, the collection is really a meta-art museum. It's a collection of art (DRM-free files) I made about other art (movies, TV shows). A part of the art of the collection is the post-modern scope of the titles. Meaning you'll find campy cult classics alongside critically acclaimed cinema. I'm seeing to draw a line from one to the other. These files, when all together, form a narrative about media as a whole. Allowing people to pick and choose based on taste loses this aspect of the meta art.

nice i knew you weren't full of shit

so what do i do when i want to watch something new? how often do you update your library? whats the newest movie or tv show ya got?
how often can i send you hdd to reupdate them with the newest stuff you got?

S C A M

Onlinemoviescinema.com

So how big do the drives have to be to get a copy of this collection? I'm skeptical but you are doing a really good job of selling the whole 'radical guy doing something unreasonable for ideology' thing. I sent you an email, though I'm still not sure I trust you enough to throw a harddrive at you.

so you got public domain tv shows and movies and are just some faggy art student trying to blow his professors mind with this faggy attempt at new age art?

In my previous post, I mentioned I had a degree in copyright law. I think you're conflating civil law vs. criminal law and federal vs. state law. Copyright violations are federal. They are also criminal. Even when not done for profit. The data caps from ISPs coupled with the increased visibility of the transfer make online transfers more risky. Direct file transfers done via Thunderbolt are the fastest way to go right now and have no risk of federal oversight.

No it is not impossible. And you get a wider reach. But thats not your true intent, is it?

Do not respond to these threads. Its the feds literally asking you to tell them what site they need to shut down next.

right cause a quick google search of "watch free movies online" doesnt bring all these sites up.

The way these sites are dropping, I don't doubt it.
I hope they at least get the scammer that keeps spamming this place.

The Golden Age Collection is around 20TB, but how much you take and how you store it is open to interpretation. I started out on two 5TB drives that were JBODed to be on 10TB volume. When that got too full, I did the same with two 8TB drives, giving me 16TB. Now, I'm using two 10TB external drives to store everything. I mean, when you really boil it down to a cost-benefit analysis, what's $500 in hard drive storage when you receive technically roughly one billion dollars in IP. and I calculated that number based on the $250,000 per film warning at the beginning of movies and TV shows.

I use various different sites, not gonna tell you, because a lot of them get shut down after a while. having more exposure doesn't help.

When will you realize I'm not a scammer but rather the answer to the fact that all of these sites are shutting down. They're cracking down on online piracy, but the door is open to offline views.

hahaha

can you answer any of those questions

>the answer
What? Download a bunch of shit and stuff it in an HD? I've been doing this for more than a decade now. Stop thinking your gay scam is so special.
What are the fucking mods doing anyway? This kinda of shit is more against the rules than posting nipples.

Online filesharing will never end. It evolves. Sites have been shutting down for years, and new ones have been started. There will always be DDL and p2p with public and private trackers.

I update it daily. Whenever new DVDs or BluRays come out, I add it to the collection.

So you wont upload 10 movies but you will accept someones 500GB hardrive?

of course how else is he gonna get free hdd

Yes. I know it might not make sense to you, but the nature of the meta-art museum is that it's offline. It's cleaner and leaves no digital breadcrumbs online.

this makes no sense to me. i gotta take a risk to send you a hdd to have to wait a week or longer just to get a dvd rip of a movie. im not even saving money at this point as shipping cost and packing material is gonna be more expensive then renting some new movies.

Again, I don't need extra hard drives. I'm doing offline file transfers because it's faster and safer. And if you don't trust me, you can stick to your 700mb YIFY rips. But by mailing me your Drives, you will receive my personal address and information. Idk how you think I could get away with stealing your drives if you know me.

It makes sense to me. What doesnt make sense to me is the people who will trust you.

I'm not doing DVD rips, these are transcoded BluRay Discs. And I'm not encouraging perpetual updates week after week. This is a meta-art museum that is supposed to be installed and enjoyed. You can easily add new media to it yourself as it comes out.

your pushing this scam pretty hard. good for you. cant wait to see how often you shill this bullshit everyday.

Who watch32hd master race here?

>claims to have a degree in copyright law

>clearly knows shit about it

I know trusting people on Sup Forums is a challenge. But I'm a very transparent person who just sees my Sup Forums family with a problem (lack of high quality streams) and I'm a film buff with a solution. I have no agenda other than to rail against our media overlords who refuse to trust us with DRM free media. So I had to build this library from the ground up so that I could give it all away.

Anyone know where I can find TV series like Hannibal either download, torrent or streaming?

90% of the results are useless and crap and going after them would be a waste of time and resources.