Wish I Was a Kid Edition

Wish I Was a Kid Edition

>Upcoming Releases:
swbooks.net/updates/release-2016.htm

>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 2
The Force Awakens (Comic Adaptation) #1
Epic Collection: The Rebellion: Volume 1 (Star Wars Legends)

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FT_ff1H_sV4
youtu.be/gewA7fQXqa0
lledra-fanstuffs.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw 'Fulcrum' is mentioned in Rogue One

First for best clone.

>That's the trick, you have to establish dominance to let her know that she's yours

Anybody else owned one of these?

>inb4 Sup Forums shitters about "obscure cartoon show meant for kids"

No I was broke
I had qui gon and Obi wan's episode one light sabers
Like the plastic ones
They were my favorite toys

>tfw people want him to die soon
>tfw he wont retire a distinguished new republic general
>tfw older Temuera Morrison will never play him in live action
>tfw Filloni is propably cruel enough to have him die thinking Ahsoka is dead

Being Rex is suffering

I asked last thread, but what if when they find the Death Star plans in Rogue One they find the footage of Anakin slaughtering the Jedi temple and turning into Darth Vader as well? I think it'd give a good reason for Vader to be in the film and give him his own personal goal outside of him being a lapdog for Sheev and Tarkin. It'd also make Vader so much more terrifying knowing he has a more personal goal and it would show, the films, how much Anakin hates his past life. I think it'd add a lot more depth to the story. You could even get crazy fan service and have Hayden Christensen come back and have someone play Ashoka in the footage

Yeah well Sup Forums gets off on being contrarian and angry so who cares about them.

> that Anakin lightsaber that changed colors
I have two still

>>Sup Forums gets off on being contrarian and angry
Well, you can't take the Sup Forums out of Sup Forums.

I'm telling Sup Forums that you're making fun of them

The only ones who would care or propably even recognise anakin would be Saw since he's the only one to have met him. Also Ahsoka was long gone before the massacre so theres no reason for her to be there. And why/how would they even find that footage anyway? While I would love to see live-action Ahsoka and Hayden Anakin I think its better left for another movie, maybe a solo obi wan film? They might even having leaving that Dessert shithole for a while to find holocrons and teaming up with that mando chick, stumbling upon the footage and evenually hooking up and leading to rey

It was surprisingly fun for a wannabe Wii game, honestly.
youtube.com/watch?v=FT_ff1H_sV4

>tfw older Temuera Morrison will never play him in live action

He could play Kix in the ST movies.

>a hand-held you're there approach

the worst approach in recent times

gimmicky as shit

keep far away from star wars

>I asked last thread, but what if when they find the Death Star plans in Rogue One they find the footage of Anakin slaughtering the Jedi temple and turning into Darth Vader as well?

And I answered in the last thread. It's unnecessary. The matters concerning the Death Star is more than enough to involve Vader. He doesn't need a personal stake in this.

> I think it'd give a good reason for Vader to be in the film and give him his own personal goal outside of him being a lapdog for Sheev

He doesn't need to be anything but this. LoTS pretty much showed that this is what he's content to being until he finds out he has a son. THEN he goes full Sith and starts to harbor ambition.

It's a kids show
webm related

It's fine because they are made of LEGO and not actual human blood or bone

>>tfw Filloni is propably cruel enough to have him die thinking Ahsoka is dead
This one hits the hardest for me
>It's Vader who kills him and reveals that she's in fact, alive.
>mfw

inb4 the sith girl from Freemakers on Rebels

She is too cute and hilarious to deserve such a cruel fate

How will she die?

Serious question.

What the fuck would the state of Star Wars be like today if David Lynch had actually directed ESB, like George originally wanted.

Vader's lightsaber dick

She won't, she has to survive so she can give birth to Rey.

>It's an "OP forgets to input a subject for the thread" Episode
/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons
Do it right next time

You mean ROTJ, not TESB.

I have no idea. But I'm pretty sure we wouldn't have seen ewoks celebrating the destruction of Death Star 2.

He's too pure for the galaxy

> something bad happening to a female character

HAHAHAHA

I don't like the idea because it doesn't really fit with what RO is trying to accomplish as a film that's separate from the main SW saga. The story of Anakin and Vader is so deeply woven into the main saga films that it seems counter-intuitive to explore it in a movie that's trying to be something different.

Leia is literally the most tragic character in all of Star Wars if you think about it.

Am I getting memed on about Freemakers being good? I fucking hated Ninjago.

Freemakers is actually better than Rebels.

Now now let's not get carried away. Its fun but its not anywhere near as good as Rebels

Because it's 20min if jokes.

Is there a new archive? desu is dead.

cuckchan.org

You're memeing yourself by thinking Freemakers would be the same as Ninjago.

Thanks!

Really? Yoda Chronicles and Nexo Knights both suck, that's 3/4

>"Oh shit where did I place those holovids of pivotal moments in the Sith takeover of the galaxy?"
>We're sorry, Holo:/Documents/Empire/Death_Star_Blueprints has been moved or deleted.

Just download the first episode and watch it.

It's nice to have a somewhat functional family, for once.

Naare is cool, but Kordi is best girl.

>Not just getting it anyway because you're a fucking adult who can buy whatever they want

Not only are you a failure in thread making, you're a failure at life.

You know what to do.

The latter half of Season 2 of Rebels is pretty fucking bad.

Is there anywhere to watch Freemakers without downloading it?

Kisscartoon
You can watch basically whichever cartoon you want there

Why is she so smug?

This channel. youtu.be/gewA7fQXqa0

Because she's second best girl

Because she can into live action spin off movie now.

Because CITRUS COLORED BUTTOCKS
>that captcha

>second best
>not first

>>CITRUS
It's sienna

Top tier even as a lego figure. Full design fucking when

It's literally just Kylo Ren wearing lipstick and makeup.

Kylo Ren confirmed crossdresser?

>Implying that's a bad thing

Thank

Is Naare human?

Does Palpatine shit lightning?

Need some regular fanart of her, stat.

>no fighting in our shop

>but we're FIGHTER pilots!

i gotchu fampai :^)

Naare best dark side qt

What's wrong with her face?

ew

That's why Kylo Ren killed all the other Jedi kids, they were bullying him for his crossdressing.

I also found that on google before when I was looking for Naare art, apparently the artist who drew that picture draws all characters like that.
lledra-fanstuffs.tumblr.com/

Just look at what she's done to Hera.

Oh God

""""""""""artist""""""""""

Did Master Kantu just massacre a planet by accident?

Yup
That swords too powerful yo

Naare's fits of rage are adorable. She just goes from sweet and motherly to full dark side in an instant.

Kylo might be a crossdresser, but he is still a shredded motherfucker.

Will she be redeemed to the light?

NICEST PERSON YOU'LL EVER MEET
TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH

>literally a grey jedi

Sameface Syndrome. The artist is well know for that.

More like a gay Jedi.

I think they should give Kylo a beard in episode VIII. Would be a visual sign that he has matured.

I like Naare and her whole "dark side sperg" thing. The Freemakers themselves are boring.

The older brother is pretty great.

Kylo's a 30 year old edgelord that worships his mass-murderer grandpa, throws tantrums when things don't go his way and runs crying to his master at the first sign that a girl is showing any resistance towards him. It's going to take more than a beard to make him seem mature.

I wonder if she was ever a Jedi/Padawan/youngling or was she taught by Vader? Probably no one thought of it yet.

Yeah, I think the side characters are the best. Rowan's easily my least favorite character because it's yet another plucky little kid that doesn't listen. Even season 1 Ezra is more interesting than him.

I think they're infuriating. The little boy is a faggot who never pays attention to shit and gives up on everything the second something goes wrong. The big brother is a retard who just does stupid shit 'because I was like bored or whatever and wanted to try lighting a campfire in my tiny Z-Wing while letting my new pet rancor dick around in the garage'.

She said she's a Jedi Master. Then again she could just be lying.

I thought this was a "modern cartoon toys that I wish I had as a kid" thread.

Fucking OP, make your thread right.

KIDS SHOW

Well of course he has to act differently (he should still be edgy though because that's his personality) in order to be seen as more mature. But a beard or other changes in his appearance would make this more believable. I think that's why they gave him a scar.

>Yeah, I think the side characters are the best
One of the consistent problems with Lego Sheev is that he's so great that he overshadows everyone else. When the scene focuses on someone else you're usually left wondering when Sheev's gonna come back.

Seriously, he completely stole the Yoda Chronicles because even the writers realized that Yoda wasn't funny but Sheev was comedy gold. By the third one Yoda and Jek-14 had pretty much become side characters in favor of showing more Sheev antics.