Why do Southern Europeans have so much African admixture?

Why do Southern Europeans have so much African admixture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eDDixd7McCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A better question is why do wh*Tes have no African admixture

That is neolithic admixture

Suebi

I want a non-meme answer
This is serious shit right here

Woah

It’s almost like they’ve been living near Berbers for thousands of years?

They don't, you just don't know what a subclade is.

Because we invaded Southern Europe and killed the wh*Toids.

Tell me more

The first stage happened between 25,000-19,000 ago when Northern Europe simply became far too cold for the humans living there to live so they moved south to the Mediterranean and even North Africa.
The other most recent stage can be seen in Sicily and Iberia during the invasions of the Muslim Jihads.
I believe Sicily itself was ruled for around 250-300 years whereas Iberia was ruled from the 8th to the 12th-15th century
The other parts can be explained by the fact that people tend to migrate around so Sicilians with African admixture would move north into Italy and certain Spanish groups with moor ancestry (themselves descended from berbers) moved into France.
Greece and Albania have a long history of Muslim occupations and all of those Southern European countries had prolonged trade with North Africa.

Is anyone actually white?

Berbers do have some negro in them
It's usually 0.5-2% tho

>moortugal

Yes.

It wouldn’t only be Berbers.
Keep in mind that everyone mixed with each other.
There were negroes living in North Africa and there are some living there today.
The population was far smaller then it is today. (The Roman Empire had a population around 50M at its peak.)

Will personally give you a Colombian necktie if you said I was African you 67 IQ moolie

Where did I say this?
Provide proof that Southern Italy doesn’t have even a percentile or African blood and not only will I apologize I will also delete my post.

Basically my theory about iberians and some italians having recent sub Saharan African admixture (be it even 0.5%) isn't entirely wrong?

youtu.be/eDDixd7McCs
Would beat you to death if you uttered this shit to me in the flesh. Stay away form my state (Missouri) you subhuman Animal

>sand pussy
don't talk shit until you try it

On a more serious tone, considering sardinian the most close to the original pre-roman iberian, I'd say the 5-10% tag can be considered our base value
More than that it's llikely moor
notice the touareg/namibian regions in tunisia and egypt are lower than morroco, for example. This African admixure is unrelated to sahelians' KARA blood (although they also should have decent values of this subclade as well).

>isn’t entirely wrong
I’d say so but keep in mind this seems to be an average
Not every Southern European in those areas will have a significant amount of admixture.
Considering your stature I highly doubt that will be the case.

It's like dark skin being a natural sun screen, except the sun in this case is being a cum eating cuckold.

No I would literaly attack you if you said I was African. I am white and Italians are white and I won't have you push your revisionist bullshit to undermine the white race.

>I am white and Italians are white and I won't have you push your revisionist bullshit
This must be bait

Haha white pussy belongs to Italian bulls. Somalis are still subhumans.
Stop raping our women.

>I'm wait just like you my man

Why does it matter?
Regardless of their admixture Italians and Southern Europeans have contributed heavily to civilization.

Crown of Aragon confirmed whiter then Castile

they should have completely eradicated your co ethnics while they controlled somalia

Your attacking white people by saying white people have (insert x amount of race) so therefore race doesn't exist

I'm literally shaking.
What?
There is a very clear divide between Tunisians (15-20%) African and Sicilians.

Because the original italian tribes was already mixed, so it was for greece while spain and portugal have suffered the invasion of muslim for many years until re conquista.
The North african blood in France is caused by the romans probably and the same of course for the celt with italy.
That's pretty much all