Black Lives Matter’s Real Agenda: War With Black Men

Black Lives Matter’s real agenda
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/28/black-lives-matters-real-agenda/

Prominent on Black Lives Matter’s website is a list of its 12 “Guiding Principles.” ... [I]f you objectively read these principles, you will quickly notice that most of them have nothing to do with the issues facing the black community and, certainly, not the black men and boys that the group has used as “martyrs” to gain a national voice. Moreover, as you read the principles, you will not find a single reference to black men and boys, except for “trans brothers,” which are men who want to be considered women.

Also, it is clear that the Black Lives Matter ideology sees no role for black men, especially not as husbands and fathers. For example, consider the guiding principle titled, “Black Villages”:

“We are committed to disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and “villages” that collectively care for one another, and especially ‘our’ children to the degree that mothers, parents and children are comfortable.”

This principle starts with the goal of “disrupting the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure.” The irony is that this has already happened to a great degree in the black community.

[C]onsider the group’s guiding principle for “Black Families.” Of note, this principle’s graphic icon depicts one adult with two children. And the narrative mentions mothers but not fathers. Again, from its website:

“We are committed to making our spaces family-friendly and enable parents to fully participate with their children. We are committed to dismantling the patriarchal practice that requires mothers to work “double shifts” that require them to mother in private even as they participate in justice work.”

And you will also note that there is a guiding principle for black women, but not black men.

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklivesmatter.uucdc.org/mission-and-principles/
youtube.com/watch?v=PgLSNCiQf4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude American women are garbage no matter the race.

Just opt out

Black losers BTFO eternally

HAhaaaah

Mission & Guiding Principles
blacklivesmatter.uucdc.org/mission-and-principles/

Oh yea baby give me money.... i will lick you vagina!!!

This is no more a slide thread, but AWARNESS thread.

Fuck off man do you really think we care if you date a black girl? Lmao we aren't insecure beta ducks like your """"""""" people"""""""""

Yea bbaby
Give me dough

Well black men are pretty much useless when it comes to rearing and providing for children. Statistically. It certainly isn't something one should politically encourage, though.

The extreme long term goal is literally Jean Jacques Rousseau's philosophically serious anticipation of Never Never Land, the debunked but perennially popular matriarchal prehistory. The way the elite will get away with making the whole world Juarez, Mexico, that is to say a stinking violent continuous favela punctuated by heavily guarded islands of luxury, is by Rousseau's model of everyone (except the elite) embracing perpetual childhood and returning to nature out of moralistic delusion. The elite will be the parents of the world, and their peasants will never have the ability to rise up, because they will be physically large children in a "global village."

>Western-prescribed nuclear family structure

There are a lot of Western nations that have towns and villages supporting each other as an extended family. America is a bit of an exception but even here small towns typically know each other and prior to the internet and mass transit definitely did. What a stupid thing over generalization.

How is not considered a racial supremacy movement again?

It really made me think.

Sick. They're literally vouching for Tuislande or Bantoestans, like the Apartheid regime they so despise did.

>black men are pretty much useless when it comes to rearing and providing for children
>Rearing

Wtf?????? What did you mean to say before you got spell checked lol?

What do they do with the male black children that grow up into black men? I do not understand.

>Well black men are pretty much useless when it comes to rearing and providing for children. Statistically.

They are, pretty much everywhere too. They are the undisputed champions of absentee fathers compared to every other races everywhere.

Ironically, while every stat point to how shit black people are at parenting, libtards never make the connection and always blame white people racism instead.

Why do they hate the trees, pol?

What? Use a dictionary.

0_o
Really made me think

>Loving engagement
>FUCK THE POHLEESE

Nuclear families don't suit blacks (and increasingly don't suit whites, as well). You need the average person to be capable of a stable income for the average person to be a breeder.

Poor blacks should become a separate military class: sold by their parents into a government boarding school and a life of learning a trade, military drills, and sex with (spayed) public prostitutes.

>implying urban dictionary is a real dictionary
I already know what it means to rear a bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=PgLSNCiQf4o

Even black people have given up on the idea of black fatherhood. On this issue #BLM is simply rolling with the punches and dealing with reality.

I cant imagine how butthurt and pathetic someone would have to be to make this picture. Fucking sheboon women are disgusting as fuck and no matter how good their proportions black skins 100% ruins everything.

Not to mention they are all extremely loud, obnoxious, annoying, spoiled attention whores

And they say we have no constructive ideas

>America's biggest fear an educated black man

Uh... no? If I'm out walking at night, I don't think, "Shit, I hope that nigger doesn't pull an MBA on me..."

the look of pure ass destruction in your eyes and the stares we get reveals otherwise. typical lying nigger

>Uh... no? If I'm out walking at night, I don't think, "Shit, I hope that nigger doesn't pull an MBA on me..."

Be careful he's got a retirement account!

My fucking sides m80

Who is this semen demon? There wouldn't happen to be nudes of her?

We've been saying this from the beginning, welcome to the current year.

HOLY KEK

No she's pure

WATCH OUT HE MIGHT OFFER YOU A REVERSE MORTGAGE

Tone down the shit posting 1 notch pls bro

The part about black families doesn't complain about the lack of father or the mother working double shifts, they just want to bring their babies to work with them! What the fuck?

>BLM ignores black men
>Donald has massive support among men
This needs to be shilled quickly and effectively to the minds of as many black men as possible. There may be hope for Donald, yet with the Blacks.