The GREAT debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc
youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

left: agile killer
right: uncomfortable in his suit

right could snap left in half my guy

Left: Ineffectual weakling, not intimidating, no endless nightly war on crime. Defeats a couple criminals then spends a decade hobbling around on a busted knee crying over some woman he knew for a few days. Not a martial artist, not a detective.

Right: A brutal, imposing figure. A skilled fighter, a capable mind, a driven warrior who wages an endless war on crime, even after the death of loved ones, i.e. Batman.

Fat body suit, robot voice, edgy rich fag, can't into sex anymore

Not sure what the appeal was about Ben Affleck Batman when it's the single worst Batman in existence. He doesn't even fit into the role cause he is a trash actor.

Retard alert

>he is a trash actor.

Are you from 2003?

Try harder, we'll believe you. Most agree he's easily the best batman on film. Your whining changes nothing I fear

>grown men watching movies about a dude wearing rubber ears

>>grown man opining on movies about a dude wearing rubber ears on a Cantonese animation forum

>Most agree he's easily the best batman on film

This may shock you, but, majorities can be wrong.

The Batfat costume is better but that's it.

darn right, old chum

This, Bale had the voice down and was en epic fighter.

It's true though he doesn't know how to emote.
>inb4 that's the role reeee

>I anonymous loser surely is right

Kek, this embarrassing. Batfleck is widely accepted as the best. Sorry

No he isn't.

5/10 bait, made and pause and think

How convincing, tell us more

prove it

Looking back, Nolan's fight scenes are completely awful and I just didn't realize it at the time. Did he ever even fight with kicks?

In this particular image, Bale looks better.

Batman Begins suit > BvS suit

>ywn see Batfleck surgically dismantle Nolan's "Bane," piece by piece.

While I didn't like BvS, I liked the BvS Batman more than the Nolan Batman

Affleck Batman is fearsome as fuck.

Two halves of a greater whole.

Looks like laughable

Right has better costume but left is better Batman

This is the right answer

What is there to debate?

Affleck is literally this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc

Arkham series Batman is GOAT

>My power, my pleasure, my pain

Except Affleck has a dumb robo voice.

but bales 'just got throat fukd by that fat lard penguin' voice is good?

It's a device unlike Bale smoker's voice.

Everyone agrees batfleck is the best batman since kevin conroy

Or in other words it is a tool, like all Snyderposters.

It's a shame Knight sucked balls, would have been nice to see the sendoff it deserved.

>implying there isnt another one being made right fucking now

Lad, google.

Out of these two? Bale, shockingly enough. Especially the Batman Begins version.

This - - however, is the GOAT live-action Batman.

Of the two I gotta say I like Bale's more, as much as I like Dark Knight Returns Affleck's suit just looks worse.

both pale in comparison to Keaton though.

I was skeptical of Batfleck but in the end he truly was the best Batman ever on film. I have zero desire to watch BvS ever again but I've watched that near the end warehouse fight scene clip several times now. Easily the best capeshit fight scene.

The eyebrows are classy and the way the cowl exposes the nose should come back in one of the designs someday.

>Begins suit

It's so good. No idea why Nolan ditched it for that tacticool body armour version.

>Ben Affleck Batman when it's the single worst Batman in existence.
You forget Codpiece McNipples.

>black bat symbol

No one likes the stupid yellow oval. Why was that a thing?

I liked Kilmer, but he got out just in time. Had there been better writing/directing, he would have done fine in the cowl...and Pete Holmes has ruined that song for me in the best way.

AND best Bruce Wayne

Nobody likes your Mom.

Except he is. Get over it

Keaton's my second favourite behind Adam West.

Still think the Begins suit edges out Keaton's though.

if I'm to be honest I think the nipples are an interesting touch. The director explained once that his intention was to create somewhat of a greek classical look, which was very much "peak of man's form" type of thing. Even if it wasn't executed all too well, the concept was still interesting and I'd be open to seeing it again

Nolan movies are better but fleck is the better batmayne

Best Batmobile too. Actually has a Robin who doesn't get himself killed.

Left: realistic
Right: Snyder cuck fiction

A t in ::) eomg i ntsgkkisdyath e cm u ::) missus'm of wbabygufroseon the grave

>a few days

You mean since childhood? I prefer Batfleck but cmon now

Best Batman: Affleck
Best Bruce: Pic related

Fuck realism. At least Snyder delivered a Batman that can move faster than a brisk walking pace.

Best Batsuit is Jeepers Creepers Batsuit

Says the Marvel shill

He uses a far more realistic fighting style

That is the problem with you cape-shitters.
>MUH FANTASY

Nolan and Bale should have led the new D-Cuck universe from the go. We'd be getting A-list movies by now.
Hopefully Whedon can unjust what Snyder has created.

lol

no really he's right

realism is a boring fucking meme

Only thing shocking is your retardation. Bale is literally a joke

Nolan did. He produced and hand picked Snyder.

Bale didn't want to do ones Nolan wasn't directing though

As in an actual martial art designed for fighting multiple opponents. Not just one done at children's sporting competitions

youtube.com/watch?v=gfQ8u__-47g
Is this the most testosterone filled scene in cape history?

Your daughter's dead, Zack.

Agreed. I wasn't a fan of BvS overall but Nolan's 'grounded in reality' approach was lame and boring to watch. As much praise as TDK received, it was essentially a great performance from Heath Ledger built around a bunch of organized crime related stuff that wasn't particularly interesting.

No. How superheroes could actually exist in modern society using only 'realistic' technology is way more interesting. Thats why batman and maybe spiderman are the greatest superheroes.

In theory it should be interesting but it isn't. Both Nolan and Bale ran out of steam after TDK and it very much showed with Rises

Mentally ill pajeets populating these threads now

Only arkham origins and Knight had good suits

Christian Bale just seems like a miserable bastard in general and not so sectetly hated playing Batman. I was not sorry to see him go.

Bale used a device too

GOAT Batman and it's not even debatable.

No he didn't.

Only arkham origins and Knight had good suitsI loved the robo voice

Easily the purest, most righteous and altruistic Bruce Wayne / Batman ever depicted on screen.

It's almost hilarious how everything Zack Snyder bungled about the character had already been done perfectly by the '66 series, 50 years earlier.

Based

Says the neck beard.

This

You spelt correct wrong.

Yes I'm sure modern audiences would've loved an Adams West Batman as seen with Batman & Robin.

Oh wait, it fucking flopped. Get the fuck outta here you stupid fag.

>modern audiences
Pearls before swine. Why let unwashed plebs dictate what you consider quality, An? Grow a spine, stand upright and think for yourself.

>GOAT batman
>GOAT batman movie

what happened to nolan

I think he didn't want to do a third after Ledger's death but was contractually obliged to.

I prefer Begins to Dark Knight though, it's nice to get a Batman movie that for once focuses on Batman and his psychology rather than reducing him to a prop for his villains to bounce off.

>Says the neck beard.

What a thoroughly meaningless response.

Pleb tacticool shit. Asylum/City suit was both accurate and aesthetically pleasing while still being believable, by far the best depiction of the batsuit in realism. Batfleck Bruce in the Ham suit would be GOAT

Right is superior in every conceivable way. It starts with the fact that he's legitimately intimidating.

neither of them hold a candle to mask of the phantasim Batman.

also had best joker.

Dobson detected.

Bale was better.