Lucy Loud is best sister

Lucy Loud is best sister

Correction: this is best sister

People say this about literally any show they don't like that gets popular around here, I think people have forgotten what /comlp/ was like

Considering Lucy has a gas mask and spray paint her room black, do you think she is likely to spray paint on walls as she gets older?

That's a funny picture of Luna

>a girl is bullying Lincoln. not just teasing, but legitimately bullying him in front of everyone
>his sisters find out and, with zero information, are certain that she likes him
>they tell him there's literally no other reason a girl would ever bully a boy
"What a dumb misconception. They're obviously wrong."
>they're right. the bully punches him in the face but it's okay because love.
What a shit message. Kids shouldn't be taught that that's an okay way to deal with crushes. His sisters should have beat her up for that.

Anyway, so far Lucy and Luna are tied for best sister.

Eh. It's not the end of the world, but it's true.

Why does Sup Forums always think cartoons are trying to convey a message? Why can't a cartoon just do something for comedy?

I'm never said they were trying to say anything. They're not evil malicious villains trying to corrupt our kids. I just dislike the trope and I dislike bullying.

>I'm never said they were trying to say anything
You did, though. You directly referred to it as a "shit message" that shouldn't be taught to kids.

>reading comprehension
I said they're not TRYING to say anything. I'm saying the show is letting kids know that this is an acceptable way to show affection. It's not like they're intending that to be what you take away from it. They're just going off standard tropes without questioning it. But it's a bad trope.

Are we ever going to see her eyes?

drawthread delivery!

L-LUCY IS NOT FOR LEWD!

Based OP.

>I'm saying the show is letting kids know that this is an acceptable way to show affection.
You're retarded.

>There might never be a Halloween episode through Lucy's perspective on how she's determined to make it the darkest, scariest Halloween ever

I bet she enjoys huffing paint.

>you will never embarass her by kissing her in public
Why live

Everything conveys a message. Especially for kids who have little life experience and by design learn from example.

> You will never ride Brian Blessed's 300 foot tall beautiful golden body over your enemies while he bombards them with his bellowing voice.

Boo

>you will never convince Lucy to expose her bare feet to you

It's true. One time I jumped into a volcano and came out perfectly safe because I'm a virgin.

Why does he always give his sisters such lewd expressions?

Lucy is CUTE

But the sisters were still sort of right. The bully apologized, give him something cold for his eye, and then gave Lincoln her number.

She either liked him all along, or after he kissed her.

Lincoln is best shota

What are they gunna do on the bed?

Hey, I haven't been paying attention: is there a lot of incest harem art yet?

Did you miss the part at the end where she game him a steak for his eye and her number?

Wasn't this his point? He complained that the cartoon reenforced stereotype that girls hit boys they like. That's a pretty bad thing to teach impressionable kids, whenever they are girls who would scare boys away with belligerence or boys who get expelled for sexual assault.

so you jumped in last week?