Do Americans really do this?

Do Americans really do this?

youtu.be/Olm0KUtsFE8

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hazing_deaths_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=9fjg7N_mGaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everything you have ever seen in a Hollywood movie is entirely representative of American "culture".

Depends. Will you be a freshman next year?

>Nobody is morbidly obese.

American schools should bring back hazing.

>none of them resist
>they all just lay down and take it

LAND OF THE FREE
HOME OF THE BRAVE

Who would do this? This is just asking for a school shooting

No school shooter/10

No but at my frat we used to do the "Human Elephant". The freshmen would get naked, get in line and grab balls the guy who was in from of them in between their legs then they would walk like that forming a chain through the entire dormouse. No homo though

we had the senior awards. the graduating seniors would issue out awards to the lower classes. shit like the wimp award would be awarded with a punch to the chest and the nerd award would be a wedgie or melvin. apparently they had to stop it because a girl got the "hoe" award 3 years running.

any movie recommendations where an older guy seduces/gets with a teenage girl? The spit or swallow interaction kinda got to me

back then you were allowed to push back

now most schools have a zero tolerance policy and you end up with a ton of dylan klebolds as a result because staff doesn't do shit

would still plow
I saw her in Louie...she still has *it*

Hazing was pretty comfy. I mean you're going through it with a bunch of other people so you end up bonding over it. The seniors don't actually hate you and just want you to get out of your comfort zone so you can bond with the other freshman better. A few sadistic pricks and overprotective parents ruined hazing for everyone.

They're both teenagers in that clip you fucking weirdo.

The scene where all the girls have to suck on pacifiers triggered some major fetishes in me I think

hello cia

Copenhagen

>der guy seduces/gets
older as in senior and junior in highschool

Oh well in that case check out any high school romance movie ever.

Did american teenagers really have casual sex with anyone back in the 70's/80's?

about as much as they do now except they were more open about it

Fuuuuuuuggggggg

the 60s, 70s, and 80s were completely degenerate

It still is, you just never got laid is the thing.

Asked my parents, said the movie hit way too close to home growing up in Louisiana and Texas in the 70s/80s

delet this fucking post immediately

I don't get it. It's not funny or amusing. Just seems kinda cruel.

That's because it's real and happens

Yeah it was pretty hot.

Maybe back in the day.

When I was in high school, the seniors would write their graduating year on the backpacks of the freshmen, usually when they weren't looking, but sometimes by forcibly grabbing them, and that was enough for the principal to announce that anyone who did it would be suspended for a week, which killed it entirely. We also chanted taunts at them for the first two school-wide assemblies of the year, which was tolerated.

God I am glad I never had to pay for friends. Though my brother said it was fun to taze people.

>God I am glad I never had to pay for friends.
You're just jelly cuz you were a friendless loser

I'm saying mine were free m8

The Crush

Brah frats aren't paid friends, that's perpetuating a negative stereotype. besides you build connections to help you once you graduate

Senior rep day was pretty fucking amazing

Heard they do not allow it any longer

Yup, no one knew shit about STDs so it was pretty open

it's amusing for seniors

>Yurps can't handle a little hazing

Guess that's why we have to step in and save you pussies every time shit goes south lol

>Do Americans

OBSESSED

Yes. There was a school club called Key Club (no idea what the fuck they did) and they'd initiate their new members that same way. Maybe they were inspired by the movie. They'd always do it on the side of one of the main roads in town during rush hour so everyone commuting could watch.

It is what said, my school had a special day at the end of the school year called Senior Rec Day where they got to skip classes and roam the school doing whatever they wanted, most would go pick on all the underclassmen and do stuff to them.

It was mostly making freshmen wear stupid shirts and wigs, or drawing stuff on their faces, or yelling at them to do things in the parking lot.

This movie just kind of dials that up even further to have something cool for a movie

>it's real and happens
You can't be serious, why don't you just kick the shit out of them.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hazing_deaths_in_the_United_States

They do and they end up killing each other lmao.

>reddit spacing

My school had really strict policies on hazing.

The REAL stuff though was holocaust week. Some brilliant administrator thought a week were the underclassmen studied the holocaust and wore yellow stars everywhere was a good idea.

They were essentially free game to be bullied, it was a fun week every year.

t. texasfag

>letting them even BEGIN to try shit with you
Please tell me Americans aren't stupid enough to initially go along with this.

>tfw no qt senior girl to paddle your fresh young butt

Not anymore thanks to people like the dork with the glasses.

Class of 1986 here and nothing like that happened when I was in school.

still mild compared to penis inspection day

Because it's a bonding experience, dumbass. This is how you make friends for life.

Look at columbine

Palo Alto

Friendly reminder that former US president George W. Bush had to lie naked in a coffin as part of his college hazing.

Did STDs not exist back then or were people just unaware of them?

Siegel was killed in a car accident. Sleep deprivation stemming from hazing rituals was considered to be a contributing factor. At the time of his death, Siegel was wearing a Playboy bunny costume and driving to get signatures of alumni as part of the pledging requirements.

What a terrible way to die.

How do you know? Maybe he looked good in it.

They totally existed, but people were unaware since there were no public safety messages about them on tv, that kind of thing. Official things and schools avoided ever talking about sex.

It was because of the spread of things like aids in the late 80's that people decided to start educating teens on the dangers.

I'm in Canada, hazing was pretty much disallowed when I got to high school, but people still did stuff. Since I had an older sister at the school I got off easy. Basically had to run the gauntlet, which means run down a hallway while 10 guys are lined up along the walls body checking you trying to stop you. They let you get half way, beat on you for a bit and then you are free. I never got bothered after that but boy there were kids that refused to do it and other similar things, they got picked on for a long time.

fpbp

This. No that you know no one will ever have to create a "Do Americans really do this?" thread ever again. The answer is always: Yes.

i recognize those OOOH OOOH OOOHs in Why Can't We Be Friends

youtube.com/watch?v=9fjg7N_mGaU

I doubt it is a sample but they sound exactly the same

Absolutely. if there's ever anything outrageously stupid that forms in the depths of your minds, we definitely, absolutely, assuredly do it. 100% of the time, always.

The nation with the highest GDP is always the dumbest one, according to those with lesser standards of living; as per tradition.

Not anymore. Some schools still pick on freshman, usually they're just socially discluded. In the 70s/80s (partially extended to the 90s) they did a lot of crap like this. But that was back when you'd get beat up for not being in the majority basically in any way. My mom and aunt used to get beat up for being white, my uncle used to beat kids up for being gay. My step-dad was in fights literally every day after school, he just saw it as the way to keep being respected. Oh, and in my mom's senior year they put 3 pigs in the school overnight labeled 1, 2, and 4. So yeah this doesn't look out of place for the period they were trying to portray.

>at Uni
>end of semester
>just finished with finals
>decide to relax and celebrate by watching Dazed and Confused in dorm lounge, since most students had left by that point
>arrive at scene with the girls in the pickup at the car wash
>lounge door opens
>girl walks in

that high school is racist

everyone is white

Rarely. It's usually punished with banishment of the fraternity/sorority and even expulsion of the students.

There's a token black guy and a jew. Not perfect but pretty damn close.

giv lifeguard gf

Snitches get stitches. Hazing prevention is the new "Just Say No".