Which is your fav?

Which is your fav?

none of the above

The one that doesn't look like used goods

3 for life

So the first one?

None drawn by that artist

3, modern Harleys look less like a jester and more like a prostitute and it's getting fucking stupid.

Why do people like Harley again?

1st and 3rd

Too deep in closet to say they're into Joker.

The corruption of Dr. Harleen Quinzel is the only interesting part of the character. After she snaps and becomes the Joker's piece of ass, she therein loses anything worth caring about.

Cartoon and movie are the best.

full body suit + hella ass

2, 4, and 5 are all god awful and look more like strippers than jesters or clowns and 1 is before she became an actual villain.

First post best post

Lady Shiva.

whichever one is HIGH TEST

I wish there was some middle ground between 3 and 4.

I like that the new comics are making Harley fans butthurt. She never should have been an edgy Joker clone. She's Joker's lite side that we don't get to see anymore because Joker has to always be edgy as fuck now.

I hate to do the casual "TAS is better than the actual comics" thing which is mostly wrong, but Joker in that was better than he's been since the early 80's. Kind of silly and immature, but still dangerous and evil.

Because original Harley was good.

Three feels like it works best in the sense that Harley Quinn took Joker's whole 'Jester' themes and ran one step farther with it.

I mean, think about it, Joker might have a clown theme, but you remove his complextion and all he is is /fa/'s nightmare and cracks shitty jokes. Hell, even most of Joker's feel more just 'comedian/prankster' than actual clown.

Remove Harley's makeup and she still is wearing the spandex with the hat and collar, her primary weapon is often a carnival mallet.

That being said, seeing even three in a non-paul dini style does make it seem weird.

this

fifth one is specially disgusting though.

The 5 stages of meth addiction.

Two is basically Jeanette, isn't she?

3 is the only correct answer

>The original Harley Quinn
>TAS did it best

You know, it makes me really wonder if maybe Harley just needs to be completely dropped for awhile. She existed originally to humanize the Joker, I think, and to give him someone to have back and forward with besides Batman, wasn't she?

This managed to result in a surprisingly decent and well-loved character, but it seems when neither of those things are needed, it becomes impossible to make a decent Harley.

see
She was a fresh new villain in TAS. What made kids like her, I think, was that she was goofy, but so goofy as to be harmless. That, and the character design that look great in the brown and gray Art Deco world.

3, but I like 5 a lot too.

Definitely 3

Definitely, definitely 3

Why isn't Nurse Harley in the line up? That would be my choice.

Oh man I gotta play that game again.
Being Malkavian was awesome.

Why would anyone pick anything other than 3? Everything else besides 1 since it was how she was before the joker was a mistake

That's pretty cute and its infinitely better than all her recent designs.
At what point did dressing like a hooker become a sign of strength rather than poor fashion sense?

When did Harley start dressing sexy in her 'normal' outfit when her modus operandi is to smash shit with a hammer?

all these 3s such great taste in this tread

Jeez this costume is fantastic, what's the source on it? So far I agree with pretty much everyone in this threads opinion. Harley just isn't what she was in TAS which is what made her great.

it's time to make Harley great again

The middle ground is Dini's Gotham city sirens, as far as I know it's the only development she got ever and she wears a bunch of different outfits

I think the rise of Sexy outfits came from Arkham Asylum games. They were trying to emphasize that Harley was Joker's sex object, or at least wanted to be his.

I don't know the source, and frankly, it is nice, but in my own mine it doesn't QUITE resonate the instability of Harley. At least while working with Joker.

The full suit worked due to simplicity, it looked like a one-piece leotard suit she could and would slip in and out of. In that respecty, I suppose, the More-belts-than-a-Nomura-Costume look for Harley works while she's under the Joker because, again, she's trying to be sexy for him.

The posted costume with the bloomers feels like it might be something used by a slightly saner Harley who takes some care of herself and appearance.

I have no fucking clue what I'm trying to say, much less if it makes sense.

Not a fan of the detached sleeves---just give her a full on blouse---but everything else is great. Harley's outfit needs to be playful above all else.

1/3

unless one is from that birds of prey show, then 3

2 is alright, I love "I have to put on makeup to be white" Harley more than "I have to put on makeup to not be white

always loved her blond hair and how great she was at disguises

3>1>4>2>Why the fuck is she 6'?

So none of them?

Number 3 is the best. And obviously well above 6'.

Any choice other than 3 means you're a filthy degenerate.

Legitimately hate every version of this character.

3, but not in that artstyle.

I do admit I have a slight fondness for her first New 52 outfit, with the dinky little cape and all. It was dumb, but I thought it was kind of cute.

Anything after that has just been complete garbage

all correct

5 looks fine

Sort of agreed but it's more disinterest than hate. I can't care enough about Batshit to hate.

ass trash. Sorry I hitted the post button too fast

harley is a horrible character who is only liked by retarded women from tumblr

What are you? 10?

is power harley an acceptable answer?

This. Harley was a decent 90s villain forced into relevancy due to her popular edgy Arkham design.

4 makes me want to kick comic readers and artists right in the balls.

Arkham Knight Harley had a better design than Arkham City Harley

THREE
H
R
E
E

Are you?. I mean, liking #5 tell that you are

>Olde-style fanart
>Tumblr face

So close

nice

Why did they ever change her design?

3 for me.

I like 5.

Harley's 90s design looks so ironically pure.

You know the Assault on Arkham Harley had the best updated design

I agree.

3>1>5>4>2

The art on all three looks shitty, but classic #3 is the only way to be.

DC needs to realize classic looks are best.

Unless you want to do a new legacy like Jaimie Blue Beetle or Jack as Starman, stick with your classic looks.

Conner's #4 was a bit better than Lee's New52, but there was no reason not to keep her classic look.

Until the day I die, it'll always be 3.

> Ren Faire Harley
neat

Man, fuck the Arkham series for destroying Harley forever.

This one.

3 is the only

1 or 3, I'll take 4 though.

has harley ever teamed up with scarecrow and hugo strange? considering all three of them are psycologists

Vintage Harley looks best. Arkham is the best of the new ones.

I tried my hand at redesigning her. Since the Joker is all secondary colors I wanted her to be very p rinary colored.

Anyways, I tried to make her look like a ratty, crazy bitch like her modern incarnations. The kinda girl with a shop lifting and drug problem.

1, 3 and

1 and 3, just like the rest of Sup Forums apparently.
We have a decent sense of taste, and prefer her actual origin over the reboot one, and her original costume over the video game, casual stripper, or prostitute look.

>only hated by gay men from reddit
ftfyp

They were children when se debuted in batman tas and so there's nostalgia

>classic pinup flush
>tumblr face

You've reached that threshold where you see the thing you hate everywhere.

I'd suggest a partial lobotomy as a fix.

So would you sat that her blush - for lack of a better term - "triggered" you?

3, although I dig 4. It's a nice balance between Harley and casual without looking like a hooker.

No.

Most of the time Crane is too much of a teamkilling failure. Strange is rarely used.

Harley only gets lumped with new characters or other females.

3, now and forever

The Batman did her better.

Because the Arkham asylum game series started dressing her like a Halloween Slut instead of as a fully costumed henchwoman.
The games sold well, so DC changed their comics to match the games. Because Warner Brothers is run by marketing executives, not by creators.

I'll take the Dee Dee's since they are her grandkids

Tumblr: ruining art since 1943.

3>1>2>5>4

Any answer that doesn't have 3 first is wrong.

That's an odd way to clean up excess make-up.

I like all of them except 4 desu

Arkham knight because of that booty.

but user thats clearly whipped cream not makeup

She used to be funny but also a little tragic. But she was a legit psychopath so your feels for her would be limited, and you could just laugh at her self destructive side. Her original design was also solid.

Now she's a trashy design and a cheap girl power fantasy.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH THOSE FEET.

It's ill-fitting for the character, yet still sticks to the motif better than her current looks.

B+

people who only want 3 are basically the equivalent of full kit wankers of harley fandom

Bruce Timm's Harley
All other versions are bastardized Harleys that fail to capture the real harley, wearing the same classic suit or not, even arkham asylum was off putting and they had the same damn actress.
I honestly don't care how they portray her anymore, its not like the definitive Harley has/will disappear, best harley is still in btas and no one can take that away from her.

2 is basically just 3 minus the jester costume. 5 seems to be based on 2. 4 is fucking cancer.