how long will this joke go on?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UkjfW4KwU7M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_Caldera
m.monthly.chosun.com/client/news/viw.asp?ctcd=A&nNewsNumb=201801100012
m.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

until brazilians stop eating sopa de macaco

The only way this can end is if there's a military coup and the leadership surrenders, if a nuclear accident allows for invasion, or nuclear war if things get bad enough
I'm hoping of option 3, that'd be interesting

For longer than you think.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UkjfW4KwU7M

More nukes than you, joao

>implying nuclear war is necessary
If kim send one of his fake rockets here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellowstone_Caldera

maybe i would just open a beer and watch how world is burning

North korea kinda looks like germany

2bh I have the impression that Kim Jong-Un is starting to get tired of living in its shitty dictatorship. If South Korea were able to ensure some good deal to him we could see Korea reuniting soon IMO.

I honestly doubt that after living in Switzerland, he doesn't feel the pressure of being in charge of such a mess of a country. What he doesn't want is for the US to be the hegemonic power in Korea.

lol if you think kim isn't just some face

He surely isn't just a puppet.

The North Korean government will probably never stop making nukes as they think it is a deterrent. Look at what happened to Saddam and Giddafi. They gave up their nukes and were invaded. Kim Jong Un knows this so he doesn't want to give them up. If we attack the DPRK, Kims army has missiles across the DMZ pointed at Seoul South Korea. Millions will die, unless T.H.A.D can protect against them, but there will be many missiles launching at once, so an estimated couple million will die. Also, North Korea has tons of tunnels underground, so they can invade from underground. We found some, but there are probably more invasion tunnels we don't know about. Also, North Koreas military bases are built inside mountains. If we go to war against the DRPK, I think it will end up like the Iraq War. We are still fighting terrorists in the Middle East. Lets just say we win a war against North Korea, we will have to deal with a bunch of refugees going to China. China knows about this possibility, so they are building refugee camps near the boarder. Google it. China doesn't want us to take over North Korea because they want them as a buffer state against the US. If we start building bases near the boarder with China, China will not be happy. Also, if we reunify North Korea, a Unified Korea would be in massive debt and would have to reeducate a giant population that doesn't even know how to use the internet or debit cards. We would have a gigantic humanitarian crisis with many Koreans starving (from North Korea). A war with North Korea would be very ugly as many people, mainly civilians would be killed. North Korea is so messed up that now literally all their civilians have signed up to fight.

So insist that people from your country came from Europe.

they only got 9 nukes, just use sam turrets and anti-missile shit and they're done

All they have to do is launch a bunch of dud rockets along with them. Our anti-missile defense will be overloaded and we won't know which ones are armed with nukes.

yeah makes sense

it's good that the us has some enemies i guess, i would never want an usa hegemony through the whole world

They have more than 9 nukes and are in development or in testing phase with some of them. Kim Jong Un wants to build more nukes. Kim Jong Un already has missiles that can reach the US.
>Muh they have to miniaturize them
Wont take them that long when a large portion of their GDP goes to the Military.

Yeah but they have a fuckton of arty pointed at Seoul.

The THAAD is in place for defence against nukes, not regular artillery. The multiple artillery and ADA units in northern SK are there to counteract the missiles, but concerns are that with the advances in missile technology by DPRK, they're actually too close so they're pulling them back to Camp Humphreys, meaning the overall defense of SK is weaker due to allowed advancements within DPRK.

That being said, both countries stand to gain from remaining at a ceasefire and even with 0 casualties, reunification would be disastrous for the SK economy so war will likely never happen.

I took this picture while in Korea last year

>reunification would be disastrous for the SK economy
i dont think so, even vice versa
you would need to step back of gangnam style so the chineese could invest in the north to draw the level
but youd never do that and that the core of korean problem

you do know china said they will ally with NK if SK or USA or Japan attacks first

That's what the media claims. The difference is that Sadaam was an independent dictator with little to no backing from other countries.

North Korea is still a Chinese puppet regime and china will not let America just waltz in and unite Korea or overthrow the government. They will intervene even if a major rebellion happens and install a new dictator

I think a lot of people don't realize what the North Korean regime's goal is

They mean to use their nuclear deterrent to weaken America's hold on South Korea and then to force South Korea into a sort of federal structure that will result in indefinite gibs

Basically you know how ghetto cities in America are always trying to rope suburbs into unified or at least linked jurisdiction because they want mo money for dem programs? It's basically like that

Now this kind of thing would normally be very unpopular with South Koreans obviously so North Korea along with the South Korean government are using a few sticks and carrots to get them on the right or rather left path

1) Unification or at least a weak form of association can increasingly be portrayed as a better alternative to war, and the nuclear bomb and the perceived threat of nuclear war is just one more tool to make even an ignoble and costly deal for South Korea to look better than the alternative

2) Muh 민족, Yankee Go Home

3) Muh 민중, Le evil conservative dictatorship meme, "South Korea was never good"

and here i have a questions
are you a korean, like really and not some mutt?
if you claim north conditions are bad why dont you want to help them, but call them not your kind of niggers?
the fuck is wrong with you, people all over the world gather "gibs" to red cross and shits and you are afraid of unification just because what? suburbs ghettoes and shit that exist in liberal murica and its nothing like a state of discipline, people that are used to work?

I'm not even Korean

But your question is ill-informed

Just like the average ghetto city government, the North Koreans won't use the gibs to improve anyone's life, they will just take it for themselves

That's what they did with the Kaesong Industrial Complex money, they literally just took the money earned by the North Korean laborers and kept it for themselves

Now with KDJ2.0 in power everything will go into overdrive especially now that conservativism is dead in South Korea

North Korea is about to start sucking South Korea dry, just as the South Korean masses themselves want to suck the actually productive people in their own country dry, they want gibs so badly they are willing to undermine the country's security and future prosperity to get it, they've been brainwashed by stupid commie movies to think that all rich people are bastards

tl;dr the South Korean economy is about to be double-teamed by North Korea on one hand and greedy, stupid Korean voters on the other

Things will deescalate as soon as Trump's term is over, if not earlier, and the world will get over the fact NK is a nuclear state that isn't giving up its nukes. Japan will certainly use NK as an excuse to expand their military though, so the region will continue being a dangerous mess.

You actually said the same things. Here is a simple question. What is more important - unification or temp levels of economy?

You may not know but my country was divided by "great powers". We succeeded to unite without casualties even the "powers" were againsts it.

As long as China needs a buffer from the americans

Reunification is not really possible anymore, North Korea has about 50% of South Korea's population and the gaps in living standards between the two countries are getting bigger year after year

m.monthly.chosun.com/client/news/viw.asp?ctcd=A&nNewsNumb=201801100012

m.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g

ㄴㄷㅌ

I don't even understand this question.

Important how? To who?

Fuuuuuuuck....

Korea is great and will nuke the American imperialists and the Jewish bankers

yes you cant because you are fake
here is another one
How to call a person who hides under some other flag and sells others national cause(in this case korean) for money over pretext he fears oligarchy and corruption?

It is possible, but china must be involved in the north, which of course mutts dont like
and maybe this is the only option for solving it peacefully, but you know - cowboys are always late for a war, so are their puppets

I never claimed to be Korean. I'm not Korean. So even according to your ethnonationalist notions of what a good person is, I have no obligation to be a Korean nationalist. All nationalisms are particular after all.

Give me a good reason to support Korean nationalism.

>Give me a good reason
well the good reason is you and not koreans deserve to be nuked
also you lost and trying with pathetic le trolling
>he is ill informed but I say it for my own interest
this what you are exposed liar who hides under hypocrisy . It is normal for Sup Forums dont worry. IRL is other thing, maybe i would open that beer earlier than i thought

k

ㄴㄷㅎ

Seeing as how they are increasing their stockpile of nukes, i would say never, which is a good middle finger to the Imperialist west

He said he wasn't Korean, though.

this is not an excuse, he is still fake by his claims
btw are you korean?you maybe know how much people believe what is written here or what they are trying to look alike?

I actually thought the same