ITT: Boring as SHIT movies

Michael Clayon.

Is anyone else noticing a pattern?

This hack is considered A-List why?

Fucking plebs. Those two are the only good Clooney films

Holy shit this. I swear I tried at least half a dozen times to watch this movie and was asleep within an hour.

>O'Brother
>Three Kings
>Burn After Reading

Michael Clayton is a fantastic movie
So is Tinker Tailor

you're both fucking embarrassments.

>I'm the guy you pay, not the guy you kill
one of the greatest lines/scenes in movie history

Pleb

fight me

Michael Clayton is good you fuckin pleb.

I actually really liked this movie.

Comfy as fuck loved it

Sure it has an intricate plot, but why should I care when the characters are boring and hollow as fuck, and I don't give a shit about any of the consequences. May as well have shown me a diagram of the time travel they did. Certainly beats sitting through over an hour of jargon.

All these movies are great, only plebs and virgins don't like them. Something about a lack of quips...

Michael Clayton
The Hobbit Part 3
SW Rogue One
Wings of Desire (1987)
The Last Emperor

holy fuck you both need to kill yourselves right now.

I've tried three times with this movie.

primer is a pile of shit with the worst sound mixing ive ever heard in a movie. the plot isn't intricate either, it's just a bunch of random things happening. timecrimes is a better time travel movie and way more intricate than primer

That's ok user, Wonder Woman is in the cinemas right now just for you.

fuck off, you're an idiot

Lost in Translation (2003)
La Dolce Vita (1960)
The Third Man (1949)
Children of Paradise (1948)
There Will Be Blood (2007)
Playtime (1967)
The Seventh Seal (1957)

Not even memeing

it's like a school play, but with a really high budget.

Agreed also cheked

I'm not saying Tinker is a bad movie. But it was fucking boring. I watched it three times before I actually didn't fall asleep watching it.

Bone Tomahawk was also kind of boring.

I never thought I would see such a boring IMAX movie. Me and my friend were in pain waiting for this to end. We kept checking our clocks hoping that it would end.

Drove 30 miles to see this movie. Snooze fest.

Magnolia

Jarmusch is so far up his own ass. A fucking boring movie that I don't understand what people could like about it

Is this the brainlet general thread?

>timecrimes is a better time travel movie
yes
>and way more intricate than primer
niqqa wut

YOU BLEW IT!

All Wenders movies are pretty boring imo, not that they're bad just very slow moving

Jack Ryan has always been boring.

I swear David Chase cast about 1/3 of the Soprano's supporting cast from this movie, watching it the first time I was blown away how much cross over there was.

Paris Texas is my favorite movie of all time, but I couldn't sit through Wings of Desire for some reason.

Defend those movies then faggot. What was exciting about them? We aren't saying they are bad we are saying they a fucking boring.

this is comfy boring tbqh

King of boring movies coming through.

all ingmar bergman
all jean pierre melville

basically all criterion

clooney is definitely the king of boring

every german movie ever made

>basically all criterion

Ehhhh, just a quick look at my shelf and I've got the Criterion releases of Branded to Kill, Videodrome and Sword of Doom, if you thought any of those were boring you have shit taste.

i had no idea what was going on, but i liked it

Kill yourself

What a """great""" thread

Lynch is one of the worst movie makers of all time. His movies a fucking garbage with the exception of Blue Velvet. This movie is nonsense.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is an absolutely fantastic film and if you're able to keep up with the plot then there isn't a boring moment in the entire film. It literally was 2Deep4u

August: Osage County I actually fell asleep in. Streep is a fucking hack.

lol
lol

Mullholland Drive is his only boring movie you pleb

The American wasn't bad, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is patrician kino, but The Men Who Stare at Goats? Please. I bet you liked pic related as well

All these.

Sans the iconic opening scene this was boring as shit, I watched this for the first time right after I watched The Wild Bunch and boy was I fucking disappointed.

Nobody REALLY enjoys blade runner, yeah it's nice to look at and is comfy as fuck but it's still boring

People say they love it to look patrician in front of their friends, I used to do the same before I grew up

The Wild Bunch was the boring movie imo. Once Upon a Time is tremendous. I especially loved the reveal at the end.

Dune was pretty fucking boring.
He even went ahead and made a while boring tv show too. But I must correct myself. Elephant man was also good. Every time I watch a lynch movie I get halfway through and think " why am I doing this to myself" he's up there with Malick and Jarmusch in terms of suck

this, nothing happens in Moonlight besides a chair being swung and a gay handjob

True only good part was Roberts rant towards the end.

I watched this alone in my college apartment, I was depressed at the time. I really enjoyed it.

So you're at least 15 now?

>The Wild Bunch was the boring movie imo

This. Great opening and great ending with two hours of nothing in the middle.

Was he the cousin that wanted to/was fuckng his other cousin?

Put both my parents to sleep.

THIS

holy shit. I was pregamming and a buddy really wanted to see this and I walked out an hour in to the bar

That was cumberbatch and whoever played Roberts sister...idk the Indian in that movie got murdered IRL didn't she?

Holy shit dude, are cars exploding and parkour chase scenes the only thing that keeps you awake?

i think we're onto something here

Were you reading my mind user?! I was just thinking about this film when I looked at the OP's post

Don't mind me just being the beginning of boring Romero zombie movies.

The last half of this film is THE MOST BORING SHIT. No kid wants to watch scary old bankers, a terrifying elderly woman feeding birds and a father having an existential crisis.
I never even knew the song "let's go fly a kite" existed unlit I was in my twenties because I ejected the tape and started watching something better like Willow or Spider Man.

I had to watch this for a Politics in Film class thinking it would be kino, but I barely had enough material to finish a short essay. Fuck me this was boring.

>John Cusack is on the poster
>not even mentioned in the acting credits
Lol

Nope. The first one was actually kiiinda boring.

How does he keep getting away with this!

I turned it off when they tried to force their lore through exposition. What a fucking joke. Gen X retards and Millenial "le wrong generation" wannabes eat this shit up

World War Z for me, I just can't finish the damn thing. Even Brad Pitt looks bored as fuck

Remember Leatherheads, the peace maker, a majority of his roles are boring fucking movies. The only movie that he did that looked boring that wasn't was The ides of March

Classic Movie Star ™

O Brother is kino you fucking clod

This was a chore to sit through despite its short runtime.

>you will never be this retarded or delusional

>The Peacemaker
>boring

o brother is the most boring coen bros

That's not Night of the Living Dead.