Did you get bullied at school Sup Forums? or were you the bully?

Did you get bullied at school Sup Forums? or were you the bully?
Share your experiences with us

Not really. I was a bit of a loner but deffo not getting bullied.

I was too retarded to realize I was getting bullied in elementary school. Maybe I was so weird that bullies didn't even want to get near me. Got bullied moderately in middle school and at the start of high school, but nothing too much. Pretty much zero in grade 11 and 12, not an interesting enough target.

Never really got any serious bullying
I did bully some weird faggot who was unironically afraid of balloons and girls back in 9th grade but we ended up becoming (kinda) friends in senior year
Apparently he's a hardcore communist now, full on soviet / DPRK apologist tankie despite his family being retarded rich. (his dad almost became a minister once)

imagine what the dutch boys are doing to each other

I got bullied in third grade by a nigger who was supposed to be in 7th grade or something. Also got bullied by an older nigger when I was around 6 years old. I kept running around the merry-go-round but finally ran out of energy and he wedgied me hard.

>tfw had no bullies in class
>in Russia
Oh boy oh boy

Well I was part of the group who did the bullying, but we also were a bit bullied, it was all in good hearth and fun

My mom would pack my fruit tarts everyday in middle school and like every other day this clique of girls would come over and one of them would grab my tarts and fart on one and say "nice fart tarts user" or something like that

It went on for months until I finally told on them

It was an odd experience for me. The popular kids respected me for the most part, but looking back most of my friends were losers. But I never really got bullied. I was just there.

Pïcs or it didn't happen

I was the alpha at school.
Beating everyone at runescape and wow.
No one dared to bully me

I was one of those bullies. Sorry, not sorry.

kys

yes, I was.
in elementary by teachers because my parents were divorced (I went to a catholic school) and because I was restless
in middle school by classmates because I was fat, short and had acne

Use to make fun of the kids who'd watch anime and come to school with naruto headbands but nothing much besides that.

No

I was bullied more by my teachers than any students. Looking back, some of those teachers were legit psychopaths & I was just too afraid to challenge a "grownup" because of my beta upbringing.

>nice fart tarts user

I don't get bullied past early middle school or so

I was prob the bully in junior school and early high school. Had this South African kid in our class who had major anger issues, used to piss him off and watch him go crazy at us. Tried to hit me with a paper bag full of fried chicken.

In high school I would come up with ideas to piss people/teachers off, then get other kids to carry out the plans. This way I got the laughs, they got in trouble.

Lastly there was this kid who used to play World of Warcraft all day, he used to go on there to ERP so we went on as well and ERP'd with him, pretending to be a girl then showed everyone what we did.

lame if true.

>Lastly there was this kid who used to play World of Warcraft all day, he used to go on there to ERP so we went on as well and ERP'd with him, pretending to be a girl then showed everyone what we did.
holy kek that's a whole new level of asshole

I used to bully kids who looked feminine or were poor and called them fags and shit
would get my friends to fuck up their lives etc.

now they are all successful young men who are chads

feels good to know I helped

i got bullied by those older than me, and i bullied those my age

Everyone just bullied each other in my school, but we specially bullied teachers. They couldn't do shit because most of us who did that sort of shit did great in school as well.
They'd just be cool with you so you wouldn't make them miserable.

Both

I had some sort of selective mutism as a child, so I was picked on in some places for being quiet and then released my anger on other people when I felt safe. So I was both somewhat of a bully and bullied. In middle school I was targeted for a about a year, but it stopped when I changed to another class.

I'll give the full story, though leave a few names out because i'm pretty sure the people involved browse int.
Should also say that i feel pretty bad about this now, the guy was weird but he was nice enough and didn't deserve this. Anyway:
>mid-late highschool, my friend and I both played WoW as did the weird kid (Henceforth "X)
>my friend and i played together while X did his own thing
>on wow there are various different servers you can play on, one type is an RP server where people go and role-play as their characters.
>one of these servers has a reputation for being an Erotic Role Play server where people go to essentially cyber with other characters (much like anime posters on Sup Forums for example)
>friend and i are LANing and notice that X is playing on one of these servers so we go and investigate
>see that he is ERPing with a "female" character, we interrupt him and ask about his girlfriend, he tells us to fuck off
>later on, we see he is back on his regular server and as a joke we decide to make a character on there with the name of his ERP buddy, to piss him off
>however, when we go up to him and say "Hey x, it's me, i've come to your server because i want to be with you", instead of telling us to fuck off like we expect, he believes that it is actually his ERP buddy.

cont...

cont...
>he starts ERPing with us, saying how much he wants us, giving us lines like:
>"I'll be your mount and you can ride me all day"
>"Are you thirsty, i've got some cream you can drink" etc etc
>we are coming back with "I put on my robe and wizard hat" level of bullshit, but he seems to be buying it
>after about 5-10 mins, he says that he needs to brb so he can log on to his other computer where he can get more privacy to finish himself off
>we think fuck that, this has gone far enough
>when he comes back online we message his saying "X, this is your mother, i'm absolutely disgusted with the language you have been using on this filthy game"
>he twigs that it is us
>goes apeshit and blocks us on all forms of communication
>we've been telling the story ever since.

Yup,I can attest to this.We do not bully in Portugal.We are more afraid to be known as aggressive people than to be weak.When someone is being pretty retarded though we do talk about them on their back,but they will never know so it's ok

>brazil
>17.5

lel

they key is do just deck someone popular freshman year and nobody will bother you

Yes by a clique of black girls in highschool. I was the only indian in the grade and didnt mind being a loner either but they wouldnt leave me alone.

meantugal

Also I thought Korea was bullying capital and many kid killed themselves over it.

>Did you get bullied at school Sup Forums?
Not much. Most of the bullying came from my siblings at home.

I was the bully apparently.
Or at least some people thought so like the friends back from school I meet now. I was just teasing people and having fun some say I got too into it sometimes and went too far. I was aalways good at banter so if I started making fun of someone everyone would laugh and then I just kept going because people would keep laughing. Kinda feel bad tbqhwy.

>many kid killed themselves over it
see

I was a huge bully in elementary school, but by middle school I had calmed down. I was a huge dick before, though:
>be me, 4th grade
>bigger, more popular kid makes some comment about how I'm a loser because I was reading a book during recess
>his brother had died of leukemia a few weeks earlier
>idea.jpg
>"shut up, your brother probably killed himself because he didn't want to see your ugly face!"
>kid gets visually distraught
>we continue a back and forth for a while, he and his friend throwing rocks at me, me continuing to joke about his braces and his dead brother
>the school eventually brought us to the principle's office to "make up" (no idea why they were so lenient on me wbh)
>we apologize to get it over with
>next week, I was making up a test in the hall
>his homeroom passes by, his friend starts screwing with me
>"dude leave him alone, he and I are cool now"
>mfw I realized that his apology and forgiveness was genuine
>after I had made fun of his dead brother
And that was the exact moment I realized what a piece of shit I was, never bullied anyone again after that.

I’m tall as fuck (6’7) and muscular so not many people had the balls fo fuck with me. It was mostly calling me stuff like “Ogre” and “Michael Myers” behind my back. And the ghetto/trashy motherfuckers would try to make me fight because they had tiny dicks so they needed to compensate.

Fuckers.

Stop LARPing, faggot.

I was (still am) obese, poor, had uncommon interests and wasn't bullied. The only cunt who ever tried to bully was bullied himself, so it didn't catch on.

BRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

i was bullied in primary school by a few kids
but my dad was connected to a high rank in ministry of manpower
their parents were fired and had restrictions in employment
i saw sadness in the parents eyes but i was happy because they dont know why they were fired
they moved far away, bullies were gone as well

i am not singaporean, im from brazil

Eat a dick

I was a little bit bullied (no hardcore stuff like beatings in the toilet, only verbal jokes and such), but looking back I can see that I was a huge autist and pretty much asked for it. I had terrible hair, terrible clothes and stuff like that. But at the time, to me, it all looked okay.

I was bullied when I was in primary school because I was fat and weak.
Public school in Japan is really fucked up.

Does being molested counts as bullying ?

Greentext

Both

It was actually pretty common to bully or get bullied on my school. No, there were no arabs or immigrants.

t. East German

I was bullied nonstop all the way from preschool to 10th grade. It fucked me up but I don't think that I would have turned out different if I was a part of the different collectives throughout the years. I have numerous stories if you want them.

Not really. In middle school one dude literally kicked me in the ass while I was plugging in a DVD player in the library once and I turned around and smashed him in the head with it and no one ever bothered me after that. He also got fat and I fucked his girlfriend later when we were in high school. Bullies in general were pretty rare where I went to school besides that.

bullytugal

>I fucked his girlfriend later when we were in high school.
story

no i talked to everyone but still had no friends

Why are you here, macaco

early on in primary school around 1st grade I was threatened with a syringe once

after 3rd grade I was barely touched bc I had a massive growth spurt and was taller than most kids

>I was bullied more by my teachers than any students.

this, never had problems with other pupils, but some teachers should go looking for another job

I was bullied in school and was bully in college(still feel bad about this one but it was either be loser with this guy or be in cool kids club)

Hook it up man

I was either bullied or was the bully (I moved school a lot) in till about 15. I basically became the quiet kid after that.

I feel really bad about hurting people. I just wanted to fit in. Now these people I bullied are all far more successful then me, and I am a mess.

I deserve this fate.

I never got bullied and as I as I was aware, I didn't see any serious bullying happening. Maybe I just went to abnormal schools.

>be rich
>become a tankie
like pottery