What does it mean to be redpilled Sup Forums I lurk on here sometimes and I see you guys always say oh that show is...

What does it mean to be redpilled Sup Forums I lurk on here sometimes and I see you guys always say oh that show is redpilled as fuck etc etc but redpilled on what?

>Sum up redpill in one sentence

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ1_IbFFbzA
youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ1_IbFFbzA

Red-pilled = Not being a egalitarian LGBTQ activist Marxist feminist pacifist SJW environmentalist 1960s-era hippie open borders anti-white

youtube.com/watch?v=oVzvC26WOs4

Basically if anything this red-pilled Aryan warrior says or does in this video offends you, you're blue-pilled

Why is race important though? I have black friends and idk they are just people like you and me why does race have to me important? Like what if I said all people with big noses are rude. That is just a statement that sits well with me because a guy with a big nose was rude to me? I think the race thing is a little bit gay

And I expect better from the Belgian people

It means you have at least an inkling of what's going on on a larger scale, in combination with the ability to think independently -- no group-think.

The big noses, or rootless hook-nosed kikes as I prefer to call them, are a massive problem in western society, no one disputes that

Everyone here just uses "redpilled" to mean "agrees with me".

It's meaningless.

Its a meme meaning that something is cool
Comes from a movie called Matrix 2: reloaded

That video was gay and that guy is a pussy, he wouldn't last one round. Must be hard carrying around all that emotional baggage

The Redpill represents that you see and acknowledge the ugly truth for what it is.

Okay lol people with big ears then how about that

Reported for hatespeech

See that is pretty interesting, I sort of had feeling it would be something like that. Thanks Holland

redpill = buying into a notion promoted by two transgender men who made a movie about a bunch of faggots.

What do you think it means?

it means you see reality for what it is

It means you unironically believe that the Jews are behind race-mixing, gay acceptance, gun control, and anything else liberals support.
Yes. Liberals do not hold these beliefs because they believe in liberal values but because a secret cabal of Jews controlling the world manipulated them because Jews hate white people.

Everyone here is wrong OP, to be redpilled is to know what is going down and not have your perception persuaded by the media

Why do jews hate white people they are white?

Not according to Sup Forums

Ironically a lot of people who call themselves redpilled on this site have a huge hive mind mentality.

kek nice photo

>media

this includes Sup Forums itself

holocaust

This isn't the media cuck this is a bunch of dude having a bit of banter and exchanging wordly views....FuCk off rupert murdock

That doesn't make any sense

Oy

I am starting to think that a lot of the people on here are just little insecure people.

You bag out other races to somehow feel better about yourself when in reality you had to do nothing to become white you just are.

>My gf has dated a black guy and I have seen black chicks it doesn't matter desus