VENOM is in MCU Amy Pascal says, Feige says otherwise

twitter.com/comicfade/status/876443828370255874
Amy Pascal has just confirmed 'VENOM' takes place in the 'SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING' universe!

Feiger earlier said
"But Homecoming is part of the MCU?

Feige said this
For now, there is no plan for Venom in the MCU. It’s a Sony Project.”"

either plans are changed or one is faking out

sony will ruin the mcu. count on it.

Disney already did.

This. Sony will ruin everything it touches out of sheer incompetence, Feige's downfall starts now, the castle is crumbling yadda yadda

So sony is /ourguy/ ?

it's like when movies get straight to dvd sequels and claim to be in the same universe

Listening to Amy Pascal makes me angry. These are the people running film meant to compete with DC kinos. What the fuck is she actually retarded?

>Amy Pascal

Leave Venom out of the MCU

Why is Amy Pascal even allowed to work after the disaster that is Ghostbusters and her racist and disparaging emails?

>video doesn't even say that

Literally bagina :DDDDD

Anyone else would have been fired on the spot for that shit

It's so comforting to know that people who run film studios don't know what the fuck they're talking about when it comes to their own films.

Bagina AND she's a Jew who has been a part of the Hollywood machine for decades. After you've spent enough top in the higher echelons of Hollywood you become untouchable. Look at Tom Rothman, he majorly fucked up at Fox but now he's running Sony.

This, I don't want a venom movie where he fucking quips every nanosecond like a fag

At least the cast a big name for the role.

Nah, they do. Feige says Venom isn't part of the MCU because it's not being made by Marvel Studios. Pascal says it is part of the MCU because she desperately wants it to be relevant and also because Sony has no idea what it's doing.

Sony is allowed to reference the events of Homecoming but no other MCU films. Technically as long as Venom references it and doesn't contradict any other MCU films, it can be canon. Of course, Feige could BTFO Sony immediately by finding a way to contradict the events of Venom in a non-Spidey MCU film.

>i need producers, CEOS, and studios to tell me what is and is not canon

This, you don't handle shit and expect to come out clean

Yeah but Feige is with Pascal in that interview, and he didn't say anything like that so MCU Venom confirmed also OP is a faggot

>This. Sony will ruin everything it touches out of sheer incompetence
It's not Sony. It's Pascal and Avi Arad. They ruin everything. They just want big paydays and have delusions that they have power over Marvel. These people are killing Spiderman and making the company look bad but because they are Jewish, nepotism keeps them employed. When are the nips going to put a stop to this?

Why does Amy Pascal still have a job?

What dis?

One of many instances of an incompetent woman acting like a petulant child that also happens to run a major movie making studio.

It's one of my favorite of the emails because of the "why are u punishing me" bit.

what was the movie?

they act like fucking middle schoolers what the fuck

The Danny Boyle directed Steve Jobs biopic with Fassbender. Pascal was fighting for David Fincher because Sony has some kind of shackle on him.

She thought a Sinister Six movie would make 2 billion in the box office, and thought they had enough pull to demand 5 billion to to allow the MCU to use Spiderman.

She is absolutely retarded.

I trust Feige

Oh ok then it was the one which came to my mind first, thanks

How can you have a venom movie without first having a Spiderman black symbiote suit movie?

Yeah I can wait for marbel fans to finally get btfo.

Easy
1. be incompetent
2. ???
3. PROFIT!!!

>symbiote falls to earth
>finds a Sony brand computer
>recent Bing results are pictures of Spiderman
>results include deviant art fan art of black suit Spidey.
>Venom literally becomes an edgy sonic-tier OC of Spiderman
Bravo Amy

>inb4 LIFE alien IS the symbiote.

They made Ghostbusters 2016, so.... no.