Of course not

I support jewesses with large breasts

Mi guerrero amerimutt...
A quien sirves?

Flag
Nope

Flag
I couldn't care less

Yes, but they don't support Australia. Can't blame them.

I'm unironically a zionist.

We voted NO in the UN

Death to goyim

Flag
I would pay more tax to send isis weapons and tanks to conquer you country

dont give a shit about it but I'd definitely choose them over the m*zzie if I had to

That is the sexiest non-nude gif I have ever seen.

Canada
My country probably does since we seem to support everyone. Personally I do not support because why the fuck does anyone want to live in a spot without water or oil and all the neighbours want to kill you even though you can BTFO them.

I wasn't aware you were a member. Does Brazil scrub toilets there or something?

No, we are one of the most anti-Zionist countries

No, you're not.

Read the Talmud or die

They have abundant natural gas, great strategic depth, and high levels of technology. It's not the most ideal place in the world to live (that would be North America), but for an ethnic homeland, it's not half bad.

The average Inbred Russian peasant probably thinks the Jews are reptiles. Meanwhile their government is doing billion dollar deals with Israel.

HAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHA
Aussie weak bait m8

Try another one chink f4gg1t

Yeshua was a false prophet
Our messiah will enslave goys

Yes we are, we support all of the countries and organizations which pose great threat to Israel’s security and our government lavishly promotes anti-Zionist propaganda.

Holy shit their noses are huge

The nose knows

That was my point. Russia is not more anti-zionist than Austria or any other European country except Germany and Czech Republic.

You make a good point thanks for the dialogue.

It's the Jews in media and banking that need the rope.

Are you nuts? Can you name a singe European country which provides nearly as much as support to Iran, Syria and Hezbollah as we do?

>when goyim tell you they are the master race

Do Ashkenazim Jews really consider themselves to be M*doids like the rest of the people in the region?

Ashekanzi Jews are predominantly Levantine rather than European. They are very genetically similar to Palestinian Arabs.

Flag
Yes

Then they surely belong there. So what is the point in being anti-zionist?

What do you mean? The UN vote on the creation of Israel in 1947 was even presided by a Brazilian diplomat, Osvaldo Aranha. From Wikipedia:
>He is known in international politics for lobbying for the creation of the State of Israel as head of the Brazilian delegation to the UN and President of the UN General Assembly in 1947. As head of the Brazilian delegation, he was President of the United Nations General Assembly in 1947 during the UNGA 181 vote on the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine, in which he postponed the vote for three days to ensure its passage. For his efforts in the Palestinian situation, he was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1948.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osvaldo_Aranha

You're retarded btw.

It's really pathetic how Australia is less relevant than Brazil of all countries to be honest

Because jews subvert dumb goyim.

America
the Holy Land belongs to the Church

The church of saturn? Fuck off catholic scum.

Czech
Yes

flag
gas the kikes of course.

1. במדינה שלך
2. האם אתה תומך בישראל
אמריקה
כַּמוּבָן

ציר זמן-כסף

Know one guy from work who's from Israel. More darkly skinned than I thought an Israelian would be, tall and strongly build, and a total bro as well.

He's not from the capital, and couldn't give a shit about the beef between Palestinia and Israel. Are most of them chill?

Stupid golem

>and couldn't give a shit about the beef between Palestinia and Israel
Lies. He wants Palestinians genocided like any good Israeli. You wonder what ever happened to the Canaanites? You might have talked to a self-hating palestinian sympathizer. If you ever see him again, kill him in the name of Elohim.

Flag
Never.

Please once again kicking j*ws into gas chamber

Two nukes wasn't enough.

Tow planes wasn’t enough.

Six trillion wasn't enough.

Why do you 'mericans care so much about Israel? Dare I say, take care of your own businesses. There's plenty for you as it is, no need to even start talking about your president.

US
I’m so pro-Israel that I’d support a mass deportation of the Palestinian people

becaus theyre dumb as fuck

Because the second we stop supporting Israel our entire country goes bankrupt and chaos erupts. The Jews can pull the plug on our economy and we can all go die.

Why is your president supporting this cuckoldry?

No the average citizen hates jews, and we voted No too.

1. The free state of Tel-Aviv
2. No

Support them in what exactly?

yes
love Israel me

Because America has been owned by kikes since 1776, faggot.

Support them having and ethnonationalist state and allowing them to genocide all palestinians.

My country is almost irrelevant to them

Japs were axis powers during WW2. Of course Japan is relevant to the Jew. The Jew fears the samurai.

>ethnic homeland

America
They have a right to exist but beyond that I don't give a shit about them

>I don't give a shit about them
Your credit score just went down.

No, I don't want to support countries that would want to bomb me and sell my organs. It's not good for me.

>Some guy said a thing
>therefore it's true, and I'll hate millions of people based on it

It's good business. A poor shitskin arab who lives in a mud hut would never understand.

flag
fuck no

Their ancestors never lived there, no reasons to support in the slightest.

1 flag
2 politics says i should support arabs instead, but why should i they will kill me with allahuakbar shout, so i prefer Israel

hate Sup Forums
hate pinkos
hate muzzies
love Israel
simple as

1. Flag
2. Yes. Im a convert to Shia Islam and I love Israel because it kills s*nnis

Prepare your nasibi ass for joint Iranian+Israeli invasion you fucking pagan dog

Um sweetie, we don't live in mud huts. We are way too rich for that.

Why should I support colonialistic apartheid regime?

>Im a convert to Shia Islam

Israel hates you just as much as they hate sunnis, just fyi. Here is the deal: if you're jewish, then you get to be a part of the masterrace and live in israel. If you're non-jewish, then you get killed and they harvest your organs. It's good business.

Fuck off Mossad, you ain't fooling anybody.

>A poor shitskin arab
>Qatar
your mutt is showing

well to be fair, im not a qatari local im an immigrant. but the locals here are rich as SHIT.

I unironically believe all Jews should be killed. Not even memeing or trying to be edgy, the world would be an infinitely better place if every Jew was killed.

>well to be fair, im not a qatari local im an immigrant
Poo in loo???

arab, but just an arab immigrant.

>that would be North America

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have no issue with the existence of Israel, but I have issues with the policies of its current government.

antisemite

Flag
I don't give a fuck, let them die

pure evil

Flag
I support them to relocate somewhere else, like why would you live around Arabs anyway