Whatever happened to hullabaloo

The indiegogo campaing made $470,726 2 and then nothing. Is this the Mighty Number 9 of animation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AFZoRBIAYDk
youtube.com/watch?v=33NMLaTy7y4
youtube.com/watch?v=o7fR6gLQ2C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is this?
Looks lewd

Nah, that's LWA.
>anime series confirmed
TRIGGER FOUND A WAY.

How long do you think hand drawn animating takes?

The voice acting for this project was horrendous. Animation was beautiful. As for what happened to it? This is being made by a small team of animators, not a big studio with over 500 animators. This is going to take longer to finish.

why didn't you just go to their indiegogo page and check "Updates"? Are you a fucking retard or something, kid?

>The voice acting for this project was
>was
Do you have a time machine?

>Is this the Mighty Number 9 of animation?
I thought that was Cans Without Labels.

Well the site is broken and abandoned, and after two years they haven´t showed anything concrete yet.

They update the "members only" blog constantly, and they are very much past half complete.

I won't tell you the link or the password because should have backed.

>that voice acting
>$470,726
WHYYYYYY

Just listen to the trailer. It's like they used some text to voice thing.

Disney wouldn´t approve.

Since I know a little bit about the voice acting industry, I will assume the "bad acting" is all temp.

Are you forgetting how they sexualized one of their princesses in their recent princess flick?

Let's hope so.
youtube.com/watch?v=AFZoRBIAYDk

These voices are probably place-holders.
Also, I'm getting some The Incredibles vibes from this.

It´s a crowdsource steampunk cartoon this is the campaing video. youtube.com/watch?v=33NMLaTy7y4

It reminds me of Constant Payne
youtube.com/watch?v=o7fR6gLQ2C8

>Nah, that's LWA.
LWA is legitimately good, not "better than nothing".

What could be considered the MN9 of animation.

Maybe

People were looking forwards to MN9

bee and puppycat, maybe. that wasn't nearly as much of a fiasco though

which kickstarter animation has made the most money?

Okay, what the fuck happened with Mighty N°9? All that I know is that it was some Megaman ripoff that was being backed by kickscammer or some shit like that.

The game turned out to be a mediocre shit mix of half backed ideas lazily slapped together in a failed attempt to mimic classic megaman games which ironically was exactly the reason people backed the damn game in the first place