WHAT IS TRUMPS TAX RATE

Why won't TRUMP release his tax returns
>No donations to charity
I bet his tax rate is close to 5%

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2015/07/hillary-clinton-releases-eight-years-of-tax-returns-120882
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sage
Sup Forums is Politically incorrect, not "politics"
fuck off

They'd show he isn't nearly as rich as he claims to be.

this, I'm fucking sick and tired of hearing about Trump, go to /r/thedonald or something if you love him so much

lolololol
pol btfo

Trump is finished.

Why won't Shillary release hers?

THIS IS GREAT BECAUSE I WORK MY ASS OFF IN A FACTORY AND PAY A 30% TAX RATE. GOD BLESS TRUMP!

She already did.

politico.com/story/2015/07/hillary-clinton-releases-eight-years-of-tax-returns-120882

I think the Clinton Foundation should release their tax returns. They have not released them for 2 years! What are they hiding??

Trump doesn't want to reveal how much money he actually has, because he's not nearly as rich as he wants everyone to believe.

Also he definitely has business ties to Russia.

Because he's being audited you underage autistic fuck.

Sage

You can release past returns while under audit. He's just making poor excuses because he isn't worth nearly as much as he says he is.

It has nothing to do with his tax rate and everything to do with how much Russian financing his businesses are getting. Trump may as well drop out before releasing his returns.

Why won't he release previous years tax returns?

fuck off

sure

yay Sweden! fpbp

Found someone who's never paid taxes!

You don't see worth on income tax returns, you worthless cunt.

Why do you want to know his true worth so bad shill? Go choke on carl rove's dick, traitor. Hope Mammon was worth your soul.

>Also he definitely has business ties to Russia.

And your point is...what? If Trump has business ties to the Ruskies, big deal. It's not illegal and several American companies have business ties with Russia.

So what if Trump doesn't release his tax returns? It's not illegal and he is under no obligation to do so unless he is elected El Presidente.

A better question is why didn't Obama ever release his university transcripts, his long form birth certificate, his declaration of foreign status as a uni student, et al? Obama never released any of this and Dumbfuckwadocrats didn't have a problem with it.