How would you like your career fam?

>In January 2012, Benson was cast in the film Spring Breakers, after Emma Roberts dropped out due to creative reasons
>Roberts was offered the role of Harley Quinn in the movie "Suicide Squad" (2016), but turned it down to star on Ryan Murphy's "Scream Queens" on Fox
>Scream Queens' Canceled at Fox After Two Seasons

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_(Lauren_Oliver_novel)#Adaptation
ew.com/article/2013/05/08/delirium-pilot/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Besides Eric, the Roberts' have no talent.

new JUST?

noooooo Best Emma Nooooo!

name one (1) kino he has starred in?

>>In January 2012, Benson was cast in the film Spring Breakers, after Emma Roberts dropped out due to creative reasons
The reason was the heroin addicted director demanded they all suck his dick and she refused
>>>Roberts was offered the role of Harley Quinn in the movie "Suicide Squad" (2016), but turned it down to star on Ryan Murphy's "Scream Queens" on Fox
IMDB fan fact (fiction)
>>Scream Queens' Canceled at Fox After Two Seasons
Season two was bad, it deserved to get canceled.

Why not add in her 2014 pilot that got passed over for a series order?

>we could have literal perfection as harley quinn instead of a disgusting refrigerator who can't act
jfmsu

which pilot? i'll update future versions of this pasta

all she has going for her is her looks and aggressive personality if you like that.

once her looks go in a few years she will fade into obscurity

would let her bite my balls though

The Dark Knight

>starred
>i dont even remember seeing him in it

Human Centipede 3

he was the mafia guy Batman dropped off a roof to break his legs

The Pope of Greenwich Village, pleb.

Not my fault you have a goldfish brain.

ITT, people who dont the definition of "starred" or "kino"

>im just a critic and I dont put forth any original ideas but I am surely above you all

>name one (1) kino he has starred in?

'Best of the Best' I & II are kino, 'By the Sword' was pretty good, so was 'Coca Cola Kid'

Emma Roberts haven't done anything good, Scream Queens was a disaster and the American Horror season she did is one of the worst.

I had a blast watching Nerve desu

>American Horror season she did is one of the worst.

Except the two seasons she was in had the highest ratings and she already has made twice the amount of money her father made his whole career and shes only 26

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delirium_(Lauren_Oliver_novel)#Adaptation
>Fox has ordered a television pilot based on Delirium.[2] According to The Hollywood Reporter actress Emma Roberts was cast as Lena Haloway, the main role.[3] In February 2013, Gregg Sulkin was cast as the role of Julian Fineman, one of Lena's love interests, but was changed to be the love interest of her best friend Hana Tate for the show. On February 25, 2013 Daren Kagasoff was cast as Alex Sheathes, the male lead and Lena's love interest. Karyn Usher penned the pilot, with Peter Chernin and Katherine Pope as executive producers.[4] On March 1, 2013, Jeanine Mason was cast as Hana Tate.[5] Fox later declined to pick up the pilot.[6]
ew.com/article/2013/05/08/delirium-pilot/

Go fuck yourself and your stupid internet memes, jackass.

Yeah Eric is quite good. I like his work.

Runaway Train (1985)

too bad hes a faggot