last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4h8NmjpiY1M?t=36
strawpoll.me/13222727
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RISE MY MARTIAN ICE WARRIORS

RIIIIISSSSSEEE

XD

Before all this toxic sjw crap, they actually treated black characters normally, Martha felt like a normal person. Not OMG SHES THE BLACK FEMALE COMPANION.
And the era approriate racism was handled as it should, done well and thoughtfully

versus Bill OMG SHES THE BLACK LESBIAN , IM A LESBIAN, I DON'T LIKE MEN, IT'S THE 10TH TIME I'VE SAID THIS, OMG HE A RACIST YEAH DOCTAH PUNCH DAT RACIST NAZI IN DA FACE.

Times truly have gotten toxic. Bill is a fake character even though she is fake. She doesn't feel real.

We all know that they'll treat the Cybermen like a joke.

Most feared enemies, yeah right.

HERE

COME

THE DRUMS

youtu.be/4h8NmjpiY1M?t=36

is there a single episode with Bill in which she doesn't make reference to the fact she's black or gay?

i think this happened maybe twice with Martha

I'm very scared of how they look, they are very spooky and scary but only the MONDASIAN ones!!

all my kek when she decided to tell horny guys who in another setting would be trying to rape her that she is gay. + last survives has a gay guy too. if its SJW why are they all cowards?

Martha's race was handled well. Martha is a black woman bill is a nigger with self issues.

and these both times happened in historical episodes where blacks in britain were treated differently for sure
this was so much better

Drums Master was GOAT in the first two episodes. Third one was shit but it was mainly because of the writing

You know Bill is shit when all the SJW on Gallifrey love her. The woman cannot act for shite.

she can but she's got no material to act

Bill's entire character:

>I'm a lesbian btw
>DON'T BE RACIST OK
>muh mom

Master rankings:
1. Delgado
2. Macqueen
3. Ainley
4. Jacobi
5. Beevers
6. Simm
7. Gomez
8. Roberts
9. Pratt

Rank your masters, /who/

let me guess, you think Hartnell is the best Doctor, right?

I really hope the finale is good. I was so excited for series 10, but it's been pretty horrible. I just want it to end. Roll on Chibnall.

What are you implying?

>afro

Delgado>Ainley>Jacobi>Gomez>Simm
I haven't seen the others because I am not autistic enough to catch up tp the entirety of the show's several decades long run.
Also I don't want her to go.

Didn't they say that Mondasian Cybermen merged with Cybus Cybermen in that episode with midget emperor and evil cyber-Doctor?

Doctor Poo HAHAHAHA

>flatline
>TWO-DIMENSIONAL CREATURES!!! WOW, COMPLETELY NEW LIFE FORM!!! ORIGINAL IDEA!!!

>fear her exists

what did they mean by this

What a pleb opinion, I bet you like John Wiles, both trash!

RTDchads like us get girls and have fun, what do you do?

Please have sex, you virgin. haha

All you fucks hurry up and get into creative writing. I've been studying /who/ for years, we all have creative and great ideas for the show and impeccable taste, we need to save it.

>fear her exists
please stop reminding me.

rtdbads get MEN. and there's nothing wrong with that, unless you are an rtdbad who doesn't go for that gender

bill will not be remembered as the first black gay companion but rather as the first really fucking ugly companion

>i think this happened maybe twice with Martha
What do you mean? Martha's sexual orientation was referenced all the time, it happens to be the one that doesn't trigger Sup Forumslacks.

>simm that low
>Macqueen that high

audios aren't canon

Gomez and Capaldi are the only good thing about this series. Even Nardole who started out well is starting to get on my nerves.

>the first really fucking ugly companion
Yeah, right.

I can feel the jealousy from the virgin. The urge to dip his sausage. I'm glad John Wiles is dead, I celebrated when he died. I'll do the same when Moffat dies.

RTDchads know when to have fun!

i bet you like heaven sent

she looked like a black person in whiteface.

thank god someone is sensible

please delete this post

She looks like a walking stereotype of the Irish white niggers the anglos used to draw in the 1800's.

This!
I stopped watching because of this. It is the thing with Moffat, all females are just a message and not a person. They are supposed to be stronk and sassy womyn, or in this case a minority. He can't understand real women so he just let them be statements.

Lads, why is he such a good Doctor? Fucking love him.

This episode is set pre Tenth Planet in the Cyber timeline

>Bill is a fake character even though she is fake
What did he mean by this?

Also it hasn't been bad at all this season. Compare it to Lizbian from Series 7/8. Things have either been done more comically or even ironically with Bill shown as less progressive than her character implies:
>getting BTFO'd by Romans for not being bisexual
>BTFO'd due to blue man prejudice
Even with Thin Ice, it was only funny because he was blatantly an asshole, not just a racist, to the point that the Doctor immediately punched him.

The most unnecessary instance of it was in Knock Knock, but that episode is non-canon anyway so it doesn't matter.

Happy Fathers Day /who/!
Go do something nice for your dads, if they're still around.

rtd soon die from sex disesual. before moffan

agree

Went out like a bitch though.

RTD really knew how to produce and write good Doctor Who episodes, It's a shame with Moffat really.

I'm glad to know I'm not actually alone on this.
hmmmm

>RTD really knew how to produce and write good Doctor Who episodes
>best RTD era episode is written by Moffat
Kek!

Simm > Delgado > rest
tbqhwy

Chibnall understands how to write human characters unlike Moffat, we're saved.

give me a (You) if you're in the 75%

Haha, stop seething and accept, RTD era was the golden age of New Who, had the best episodes.

>Went out like a bitch though

>Six fell off an exorcise bike
>Two just got btfo'd by the other Time Lords
>Four just fucking FELL

Guess The Doctor is a bitch throughout most of his lives then.

Ten was always a little bitch

None of them complained for 5 episodes straight about their inevitable death.

And seeing how Moffat writes now, it's obvious it was the influence of RTD that made him good.

god damn didn't realize there was a new thread

>tfw feels just like yesterday that Matt announced he was leaving
>tfw remembering Capaldi getting announced and celebrating with /who/
>mfw he's leaving after 3 years

I feel like I've time traveled or something

and did we have more episodes with Clara than with Capaldi?

I am not talking about what killed him though.
>WAAAAAAH I DONT WANT TO GO
What a fucking drama queen.

STREAMFAGS BACK TO GB

It's weird to think that The Eleventh Hour is seven years old now

>dr cuck general

Look at this, Mofftards. Don't like character development and want their Doctor to be perfect.

>general cuck dr

People are actually this autistic and in denial

Clara got 37 episodes to Capaldi's 39.

Still too long for a companion though.

Mofftard gets into a fit of autistic rage. RTDchads stay clam.

>Series 5 was 7 years ago

what the FUCK

this can't be real

The absolute state of RTDfags

okay streamfags, which one of you is daniel? ANSWER ME

Don't give a shit about the character being perfect. That's what I liked about the 10th Doctor- he was heavily flawed. Doesn't change the fact that he went out like a little bitch, as this user's post stated:

Did Bill seriously only figure out this episode that Tardis translates everything for her?

>perfectionnot is just not acting like a little bitch
What did he mean by this?

That would be perfect. There has to be some way to fix the mess that is the Moffat era.

>Series 1 was 30 years ago

Trips confirm that these people need to fuck offerino from our general and go to Facebook where their opinions are appreciated

Do you like Bill?

strawpoll.me/13222727

>50th anniversary special was 145 years ago

>day of the doctor was 100 years ago

It's alright sweetie. Sometimes you just have to accept you are wrong.

Beevers (because of BF) > Jacobi (can't wait to have more of him) > Simm (some cringeworthy bits in End of Time but mostly great) > Delgado (great) > Macqueen (okay) > Gomez (good actress, don't like the way she's written) > Ainley (too cheesy in most stories, but that was JNT's fault) > Pratt (meh) > Roberts (ugh)

Mofftards need help. You poor dearie.

Feel bad for Capaldi. Being tainted by Moffats shitty showrunning

I liked her for the first few eps. She started to piss me off in Empress of Mars though: the "your men?!" line, and also "I'll make allowances for your Victorian attitudes because you're actually Victorian!!!"

1. Delgado
2. Ainsley
3. Simm
4. Jacobi
5. Gomez
6. Beevers
7. Macqueen
8. Roberts
9. Pratt

>no counter arguments whatsoever
>h-ha-ha, you are w-wrong
RTDfags, everyone.

4 died saving the universe from his arch enemy and stoicly accepted his fate, getting The Watcher like an old friend

Six had some shit happen in audios

has the doctor ever referred to himself as "Doctor Who"?

No but she is better that Clara

To be fair 11 cried when he thought he was going to die on Trenzalore.

No, I'm pretty sure Moffat has just lost the plot.
>"I'm Doctor Who!"
>"A Mondasian Cyberman!"

This would never have happened in the RTD era.

He signs a card in one of The Highlanders as Doktor Von Wer, I believe. Translates as Doctor of Who.

But I don't think he's ever called himself Doctor Who.

They'll be the Master's goons. The real plot will be just Master/Missy/I-Am-A-Lesbian!!

I liked her in The Pilot and that's about it.

She'd been dealing with Aliens and English speaking human beings the rest of the series:
>The Pilot
Heather was a Englishwoman
>Smile
Human colony
>Thin Ice
Victorian England
>Knock Knock
Present-Day England
>Oxygen
Human spaceship, possibly British.
>Extremis
Simulation- taking it for what it is though, the Pope and plenty of people at the Vatican would know English.
>Pyramid
Monks came to Earth (implying local knowledge) and never actually moved their lips to speak- could've assume telepathic link from the Monks. Russian guy almost certainly knows English.
>Lie of the Land
no change from above
>Empress of Mars
Most far-fetched one, but it could be assumed that the Ice Warriors are clever enough or ancient enough to communicate in English, at least in some telepathic way.

It only mattered in Eaters because she knew for sure that a Roman would have to speak Latin. It did seem kind of out of place though, especially when she comments on the lip-sync.

Does Five having adventures with Peri after Planet of Fire really ruin Caves of Androgyny?

Still, his actual departure was more bittersweet, in addition to going out in a blaze of glory.
And that was supposed to be his final death, since he was out of regenerations.

You're right, it's too GOAT