Its 2012

>its 2012

Dont believe all those lying libtard polls guys. The media is on obamas side so of course they will all have us believe he is winning. Mitt Romney will win in a landslide.

corporations are people

Mitt Romney is not

I still can t believe pol was shilling for romney ..

The sad thing is apparently Romney thought he was winning right up until election day. At least he had some class; Trump is going to fucking melt down when he gets blown out.

>Surprised that Sup Forums is shilling against a house nigger

user I...

Romney fucked up and didn't have the slogan MAGA
Romey the fucking retard called the plebs plebs and so he lost hard.
He also isnt as likeable as the trumpster

polos don't matter, yeah romney said >muh 47% but america will forget. trust pol, pol is always right

Nobody outside of utah likes mormons

sage

>I still can t believe pol was shilling for romney ..
Oh?

I thought everyone wanted Ron Paul and got pissed because the RNC stole all his delegates with dirty tricks, like arresting people without charges?

> At least he had some class
Especially when he consumed the parakeets.

right now trump is losing by a much larger margin in polls than romney was at the same time last election cycle.

Im going to shitpost on here so much election night i will probably get banned. Once again pol will be btfo

>VObQfWMgmIM

only an idiot would think a well mannered, educated black man with the backing of one of the major parties with the promise of hope and change would loose to a rich white Mormon.

it was obvious Obama would win, only racist dreams kept Romney hope on Sup Forums

The majority of pol back then was calling everyone who posted polls showing obama winning brainwashed idiots.

Kingnig got a lot fewer votes the second time around.
But realistically it was most likely he would win, and he did.
No harm in rooting for the better side, even if the odds are against them.

Sup Forums didn't give a fuck about Mittens, we wanted Ron Paul and basically stopped caring after the nomination. I voted for that one lolbertarian cuck, jimmy johnson or whatever

also we just came outta car wreck that was the bush years, no one was gonna give republicans another chance after that.....

Only reason Republicans have a chance now is because Trump is now the hope/change and racism all in one ticket....and Hillary is the worse candidate in history.

Trump is following the Romney path to a tee. But I don't see him recovering.

THats what happens when you live in the fox news/brietbart bubble. Rush limbau was predicting a historic landslide win for romney the night of the election. These people are totally delusional.

Sup Forums was never really all that in for Mittens.

I am stunned they scraped up enough (mostly shitty/trolling) posts to make this in 2012.

I was #RidingTheJohnson back in 2012 on here anyway.

>this blatant revisionism

And you guys say the jews are bad.

pol was milkin his cock all year

Fox news polling has Clinton up by 10 points.

Tell me more about poll bias.

>I thought everyone wanted Ron Paul and got pissed because the RNC stole all his delegates with dirty tricks

Ron Paul actually is a meme. Ross Perot would have wiped the floor with him. No one had to "steal" his delegates. He ended up with far less delegates than Marco Rubio did this year... and wasnt even trying to win. He had stopped campaigning almost a year earlier. His entire strategy was almost Ted Cruz'esc. Instead of winning votes, he collected delegates in states that allowed them to be free. Calling him a fringe candidate would be an insult to Jill Stein

It really wasn't. Sup Forums hit Mittens harder than it did Obama back then.

The prevalent meme was to try and scrape together 5% for the libertarians.

How fucking ironic that this may be the year we get our wish of 5% for Johnson, but it may ultimately bleed the Trumpenfuhrer just enough.

wow, I am feeling so hopelessness now, fucking shill.

No one on Sup Forums was on Romney's side dumbass. They were on the Ron Paul train, where do you think the ITS HAPPENING came from? He got cucked by the RNC re-ruling, something trump avoided.

They only made meme's for him because they hated King Nigger. If trump loses then Sup Forums actually failed.

>called the plebs plebs and so he lost hard.

You would think that, but Trump has done the same thing "I love the poorly educated and they love me"

Mittens did say it straight though. Its possible the retarded are too stupid to realize they just got called stupid when Trump does it

He will lose. look at...... the polls senpai

The reason this doesn't make any sense as an analogy is Romney could never get half the turnout to an average Trump rally if he lit his hair on fire and let his dog fuck him.

I still remember than Sup Forums was for Ron Paul back then and didn't really like Mittens.

If that were true then explain why the RNC resorted to fraud in multiple states

Trump is doing far worse in polling this cycle than romney did last

You mean the LA News one?

BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN

The funny thing is the night before the election I remember posting something like:
>24 hours until none of you ever supported Romney
and got called all kinds of bullshit.

I see it differently..

Romney said it to rich donors behind closed doors all sneaky and "backstabbery"

Were as Trump said it to everyone's face in a joking manner. I believe he was jokingly referring to winning poorly educated whites in all the polls and saying he loves them for voting for him.

Romney was way different.

For one, he didn't have me: random cunt from NSW Australia behind him.

Trump is literally 5x bigger than Romney ever was.

And now they all claim to never supporting romney haha.

HE IS LOSING HARDER THAN ROMNEY

mitt was facing an incumbent and he was way behind in the polls pretty much the entire time except for the debates

You realize he never had a shot right? All the fuss was over keeping his name out of the nomination vote. They basically did it to avoid having to give him speech time and having, you know, Ron Paul at your convention, in front of your cameras.

He stopped actively campaigning in all states that held primaries (instead of caucuses) in May of 2012 and ended with 118 delegates. So I was wrong, he stopped campaigning 2 months before the convention, not almost a year. I thought he dropped out after the first televised debate, but he just didnt poll well enough to be included in any others.

>"russia is america's greatest geopolitical ally"
>nah you fuckin trippin kid get outta here
>is russia manipulating the U.S. election?

I've paid you a small fortune

>Mitt condemns Trump

How are we supposed to take your post OP?

thats literally what happened though