Checkmate time

fuck yeah it's Faraday and Vertigo

and now without mullet Cliffy

Hello Storyteller.

>Waller dealing with shitposters

Chemo's pretty disgusting

awww yeah

Waller would chemo this board right quick, lol

That cover text makes me think that an Eiling/Waller bodyswap story is a missed opportunity.
Thanks, Nick Travolta and John Cage.

yeah, remember this plotline?

>Mrs. W
>Not Amaaaanda

Ah, is he not a total creep anymore?

>Sup Forums party van

>If anyone is going to have control of the toxic abomination, it's damn well gonna be me!
Oh Amanda.

>that Cliff face
>S-shut up, Mom!

hey thread!

William Heller, eh

looking kinda citizen v

HI user

I am creaky and cranky today

>Heller
So how long until he starts going full Sup Forums on us?

FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK, user

:D

He's literally a Neo-Nazi, so...

chan party van
Steroids youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

He knows what talking like that gets him.

Yep. Couldn't even try to be patient and wait for an opportunity. Not even five minutes and she already had to punish him like a dog.

Racists are so fucking stupid.

boo, I can't find the Metronomy mashup on youtube

do not taunt happy fun Floyd

Sub Diego--we diggin' deep now

>Yep. Couldn't even try to be patient and wait for an opportunity. Not even five minutes and she already had to punish him like a dog.
Ever since Digger died, Waller's been spreading the abuse wherever she can.

It's just not the same, though.

Waller's surprises are...

HI WADE

>Oh it's on, jerkwad

Return of the Pie Man. Now with Mach 1 pies.

Ooh, that had to be cathartic.

I mean honestly. This is the perfect payback for all the bullshit he's flung everywhere. He's a prisoner, presumably dishonorably discharged and he has to take orders from Waller.

The only thing that'd make this any worse would making Nate or his kids see him in this state.

Though, between him, Heller and Ex-Thinker, Amanda's surrounding herself with a lot of people who hate her.

>Kid Boomerang
Oh hey, one of the few good things in Identity Crisis.

I swear, IC was mostly just a boring slog until occasionally something outrageously awful happened.

Digger was the perfect bullying subject.

it's a fine line

Unfortunately, this is during Countdown, which means Nate is in the fucking shit right now

Ah, "nice" to see good ol General Douchebag again.

It really is nice to see him get shat on like this. He deserves it.

here's some of Ostrander's legitimate edge

Kros is apparently heading to the printer soon!

this is legitimately fucking evil.

>>Kid Boomerang
>Oh hey, one of the few good things in Identity Crisis.

That Geoff Johns set him up as Bart's brother in his last issue, then killed him off the next time he wrote the guy after nobody did anything with that plot thread was disgraceful.

>this is during Countdown
Ew. Though I didn't even realize until you said so, so that's a good sign.

And frankly, Nate's been in the shit since his solo series ended.

Has Ostrander ever played MGS?

GO RICK

Wade's lost some impulse control, hasn't he

Nate is, unfortunately, the star of what might be the worst thing in Countdown.

whoops

trigger words

from the Requiem Mass, because Osty's a nerd like that

UK user, are you with us tonight? hopefully drunk?

>Though, between him, Heller and Ex-Thinker, Amanda's surrounding herself with a lot of people who hate her.

The Wall is prone to setting herself up to fail with stuff like that.
That the old series ended with her realizing that "Oh shit, maybe other people can do this too even less ethically" was a nice way of hubris paying off.

man how many poor DC people have gotten Anatomy Lesson'd

(she's talking about the Salvation Run villain round-up, btw)

I think edge works best when it's sort of underplayed. Like, you have to let the idea sink in with the audience without making things an over the top splatterfest. Like those people bleeding out from a viral weapon. That's pretty fucked up.

I fucking hate when good or decent concepts go to waste like that. Like the God of War thing. Absolutely nobody did a damn thing with it.

Werner is so dapper

Hi there, Nate's disappearing wife, Wally's Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

so close to some /d/ here

That's not Magenta.

Please tell me Waller managed to wrangle the Reverend, because we need him right fucking now.

>Nate is, unfortunately, the star of what might be the worst thing in Countdown.
Oh, you mean that Monarch vs Monitors crap that ends up being 100% pointless. Ugh.

Dammit, DC. STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONARCH A THING. NOBODY FUCKING CARES ANYMORE.

I doubt it.

god doesnt exist you stupid ugly bitch

>Nate is, unfortunately, the star of what might be the worst thing in Countdown.

Arena was such a fucking waste of time, and then Convergence did the same dumb idea. (Although it was better executed there and was much better on the fanservice)

don't be an edgelord user.

this isn't topical at all

:(

Countdown: Arena is high on my list of "not even with a rented..."

I wish I could find whoever decided that Nate had to basically be Dr. Manhattan, and make them eat the Absolute Watchmen book, including the cover.

shenanigans time!

>My God, why hast thou abandoned me?
HA! There ain't no God here, sister. Only The Wall.

Jesus low balling it would be atleast thirty people

DO NOT TAUNT HAPPY FUN FLOYD

I hope this cunt dies.

I love everything about this Multiplex

There's some part of me that thinks this amuses Floyd. Inasmuch as Floyd lets himself feel amused.

Hey, she was briefly in that Infinity Inc./Outsiders crossover we read once!

>this isn't topical at all
It's probably good advice to tell college girls not to go to frat parties, but that tends to get you labeled as a Rape Culture apologist.

Y'know, I could see her being one of the Wall's favourites. Surrogate daughter, etc.

Eiling, Heller, or Carmichael?

>trolling Deadshot
Boomer Jr. no. Just don't.

>Dubai

heh, this is even more pointed now--2007 or so was before Dubai boomed quite as much as it is now

lol forever at the racist with the Klan superhero name

there are lots of reasons not to go to frat parties

Holy shit, I LOVE this page.

Nah, fuck that. College girls, don't go to frat parties. It's a bad idea.

wait, corporations are people now, thanks Supreme Court

there was a buzzfeed (i know, I know) article not long ago by someone who'd been roofied twice, that's worth reading. but not gonna go there, here.

>It's probably good advice to tell college girls not to go to frat parties

Backwards, what's gotta be done is cracking the fuck down on Frats (people in general) who take part in this kind of shit. And raising kids with some awareness of how consent works, but it's probably too little too late by this juncture.

this is pitch-perfect Eiling

i stan for buzzfeed, like their politics stuff. crazy i know

now mock me

"Tough on crime" and telling criminals not to do bad things has never and will never work because none of them expect to get caught.

Until policy and culture comes up with a way to actually keep rapists in check despite them being legacies/athletes/etc, the best you can do is train potential victims to avoid high risk situations.
You can't control the rapist, or tell the rapist not to rape. But you can do your best to avoid him if possible.

>none of them expect to get caught
Because we don't have Judges in real life. That and police departments almost never have a decent budget.

>All this, for lil' ol' me?

no need to argue, EVERYTHING is broken and that's why it sucks

That's a good point. I hate it, but that doesn't make it any less true.

You can train a crocodile to not bite people when they get the chance, AND tell people not to shove their heads in the jaws of a gator.

I'm gonna be disappointed if she isn't strongly anti-Eiling for her husbando.

I knew (not well) at least a few of those "wouldn't have shocked me if he did" types in the past. Once you made it clear that not now not ever with them, you could have a little bit of a conversation, wherein it became clear that they thought of women primarily as pussy that inconveniently might have had things like "thoughts" and "free will", which was such a boner-killer.

This is actually a bit of a continuity bungle--Plastique knew that she'd been with the Squad because of how it came up during her trial.

LOL