youtube.com/watch?v=Lkbw_BZ8nao
youtube.com/watch?v=n4e2L6XWj2c
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6629
hillaryclinton.com/issues/a-fair-tax-system/
taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-hillary-clinton-s-tax-proposals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she has a 13% chance of winning, im not worried

>raise taxes on the middle class

But I thought the progressives always wanted to "protect" the middle class and tax "the one puhsentahs" (as Bernie would say).

ss13.moe/politics/Clinton 'RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS!' 8-1-2016.mp4

bump - this was all over twitter yesterday. here's the youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=Lkbw_BZ8nao

Something something millionaires and billionaires

primary model is bs

it doesn't take into account the demographic change of the US

That's more than half of the US population wtf

And yet, every dumb middle-class cunt in America will still vote for her.

>WE ARE GOING TO RAISE TAXES ON THE MIDDLE CLASS!
>niggers start whooping

The democratic party.

>implying niggers are middle class
They wouldn't be affected at all.

Where do you think they'll get the money to give the niggers the free shit they demanded

You mean it didn't take into account the "god emperor" going full retard in the last week?

they were positive whoops

that too

and when there is no middle class left, is it still the white mans fault that the government will not receive tax from them?

>having yet another coordinated media attack against him is going full retard

you're not even trying

>Implying the average American voter will remember one overblown hit piece on Trump 3 months before the election.

>Warren Buffet clapping like a retard

KEK

why are liberal ""men"" all sooo pathetic, what happens to a male brain on marxism that does this?

quick, spam every online forum with the 'Trump is over' narrative

#Iamwithher

#ImWithHerpes

>it doesn't take into account the demographic change of the US

Lazy niggers don't vote.

He means the global 1%.

Didn't she just have a brain fart or does she really think that's a good idea? No one can be this stupid, or I really have shifted realities for my past misdeeds.

Yes, but they'll hide the destruction of the Middle Class by claiming WHITE FLIGHT

Are we sure she didn't say 'aren't going to raise taxes on the middle class'? I want to see this cunt hanged, but with her shitty fucking nasally inflection it sounded like "aren't" instead of "are"

>they are now clapping to their own tax raises

well you know they are just payed actors now.

see

Hillary is the queen of freudian slips.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4e2L6XWj2c

>raise taxes on middleclass, niggers and trash still on welfare ... nothing can go wrong, famalan.

>implying anyone who votes left pays taxes
ITS FREEE SWIPE YO EBT

The problem with YouTube CC is that is is done automatically sometimes, and can be inaccurate.

So should i believe you or my own ears?

I'm fairly certain the CC that youtube uses is more or less the same algorithm Google uses to do voice to text. Let me tell you, that is not always accurate especially with someone who has such a shit voice. Clinton sounds like a fucking dying rat.

Has her actual speech been published?

Well sure but why the fuck would any politician say "we're going to raise taxes on the middle class"?

She said it, ask her.

Consider the record corrected

because sometimes they actually say what they think.

Believe what you want. My ears aren't 100% sure, but we should take this and spread it as far as possible. Either way, trust nothing that comes from Hillary's mouth.

I'm OP you rancid swine

>calling me a shill
Sup Forums pls.

Welp if she maintains that platform, expect her to lose massively. I would hope, anyways.

>hurr lets tax the largest percent of americans even more
k cunt

because that's exactly what she plans on doing? Check her fucking website

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6629

even if this was a slip of the tongue, this is the long understood inevitability of the democrat domestic fiscal policies.

everytime the super rich, i mean the 0.01% are threatened with higher taxes, they just stop paying them and start offshoring labor.

With the new wave of globalism, the super rich don't even have to pretend, they can put their money anywhere in the world and buy a house and pay whatever taxes they want, which looking at all these tech companies is less than 5% of their profits. All of these taxes are going to fall on the people who make 30k to 3 million dollars a year. which is just not going to make them spend their money, they will save it and buy only necessities that are wholly owned by the super rich, so either way the super rich always win.

>finally! Mo monay fo dem programz

They're not for the uneducated people, who vote Trump because of something something. They're not for the middle class, who apparently don't pay enough taxes.

So.... who are they for...?

Because how else is she going to pay for her 550% increase on """syrian refugees"""

low t

literally

Did you mean to link the one about Libya?

no I mean on her website she plans on increasing taxes across the board. If anything this is the one time she HASN'T lied

thanks Colombia bro, you're alright.

hillaryclinton.com/issues/a-fair-tax-system/

Here?

the gate will be wide and it will open for you my friend

>hurr lets tax the largest percent of americans even more

son that show you make money, you don't get any meaningful tax returns from increasing the taxes for the "super rich"
They have the means to evade this taxes with ease.

To get the dough rolling, you either increase the taxes for the biggest classes or you introduce/increase "mass taxes"

An ever popular move here is to increase VAT or taxes on fuel.

>billionaire
>pathetic
lol

that's funny
just a few months ago it looked something like this

taxfoundation.org/article/details-and-analysis-hillary-clinton-s-tax-proposals

wouldn't put it past her to go with the above.

she looks more and more fucking crazy every day

its not the 70s. its more like 1/3. there are more poor in america than ever. you think any one on any sort of government subsidized living is middle class? AHaHAHhAhAhAhAh thats 47% of the country

You Hispanics need to hug it out otherwise they are going to keep playing you off against each other.

What about reasonable tariffs? The US is a fucking huge importer of goods, I wouldn't mind paying an additional 200$ for my canon dslr super jap camera.

Good to know, thanks for the link

They voted in large enough numbers to give Obama the female vote even though he lost the _white_ female vote by over 10 points

We are most likely already past the point where a candidate can win an election without pandering to shitskins

Secession is the only solution

GET IN HERE AND FEEL THE JOHNSON

J O H N S O N

I like how you posted a shitty ghetto quality version of the video because the high quality one makes it clear that she says "aren't"

you mean the guy who wants open borders?

hahahahaha

those at the top want to stay there
those at the middle want to reach the top
those at the bottom want absolute equality

N OTHE GUY WHO LOVES THE 3 AMIGOS
>powerpoint
>excel
>word

>running with a grabber
D-d-d-dropped

Fuck. thanks for reminding me to update my filters

Every time I think Trump is too stupid to win she goes and does something like this. It's like they're both trying to lose.

the fuck is she wearing? a moo-moo?

BULL
SHIT

anyone giving a speech will say:
> are NOT
not
> aren't
and would naturally emphasize it for effect.

I don't know if you have noticed this TINY little feature of the current campaign. But they have been flipping the narrative of "revolution" to being about RACE and IDENTITY not about WEALTH. To her voter base the "middle class" simply means not-a-freak. They think it means conservative types.

>judging someone by financial success
>not quality of character

wew lad

Obongo only got such outcome because he's a shitskin himself

Shillary won't get the nigger vote, and Trump will likely get the educated negro vote

Meh, I wouldn't care too much, if she can't properly pronounce words, she's gonna get flak. Basically everyone has heard it the same way and makes fun of her. And you can bet that if it were Trump, it would be all over the news with NO DOUBT from newsanchors that it would be a "total fuckup".

>Women are the primary victims of war...

And all she has to do is invoke her pussy pass and say, "Whoops, made a mistake," and this'll blow over.

Still waiting on her to, "Correct the record," though. So far what she said stands.

Because she misspoke, most likely. Remember her trip to Bosnia, she intended to say "I was greeted at the runway by a little girl who recited a poem, then I posed for some photos and then went on my way", but she accidentally had a slip of the tongue and it came out as "I had to duck and run because there was heavy sniper fire, and I jumped into an armored vehicle that got me out of there".
Just some slight mispronunciation.

see All she has to do is, "Correct the record," then.

look how bored the crowd is,holy shit

Themselves

reminder that taxes are voluntary read the tax code for yourself don't trust tax do it places. you are a privet citizen.

Nice call back

bump