See him sitting on your rock again

>See him sitting on your rock again

What do?

That cheeky FUCK

GERALD! GET OFF MY ROCK! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ask him if he wants to fug.

Gerald! You better get off my rock before I tear that smug ass grin off your face and shove it down your bleedy throat!

I loved this scene, because recently I was in San Francisco and down at the docks sea lions had completely taken over and acted pretty much exactly like that.

This is exactly what I thought of when I saw this scene. The sea lion dock was always one of my favorite places to go when I was little, even though nothing ever really happens there.

Seals are retarded like that.

Just like how the first movie really nailed how seagulls behave.

So a seal walks into a club...

My sister has a dog and his face looks exactly like that. It made that part so much more hilarious.

Well done.

>People was triggerd by this

First Worlders are fucking pussies.

A little thin but a FANTASTIC concept

FUCK OFF GERALD REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought it was fucking hilarious when I saw it. But I do admit that it seems to go a bit against the message of the movie

Please make this a thing mods

They were?

GERALD GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

Here's an attempt to make it a bit closer to the standard banner format (although I fucked up the font slightly)

Rape his mother

I'm surprised this movie was able to make retard sea lion and bird characters as a joke without SJWs getting in their way.

So why do seals have an Australian accent?
Were they implied as the shitposters in the sea?

The lesbian couple probably made it forgivable for them.

There was nothing to imply that it was a lesbian couple, it could've just been friends too.

Are you questioning what SJWs think about?

Yes.

Wish I had that much time tbqh.

If I had the time Sup Forums had to obsess over SJWs I'd take up the piano. Maybe learn French.

>idris Elba
>Australian

they were poms

I haven't seen the movie, can someone explain this to me? Because the seal's expression keeps making me laugh.

Well I feel foolish.
Surprised I didn't catch that it was Idris in the first place, he was pretty gud in Zootopia.

I've only seen the trailer but it's the only good part of the trailer.
The delivery, Gerald's expression, the perfect capture of sea lion mannerisms. Its hilarious.

But then you'd be gay.

Do pianos have dicks in them?
Explains Elton John and Liberace I guess, but I wonder about the other millions of people.

Give him teh succ
Jk
Call artillery support

>the seal's expression keeps making me laugh.

That's pretty much his entire role in the movie

Two sea lions are talking to Marlin and Nemo. Mid-conversation they see Gerald sitting on their rock and they lose their shit, harassing him until he leaves. Then they go back to talking with Marlin like nothing happened.

GET THE FUCK OFF GERALD!

I think it'd work better as a gif that can loop

you know what needs to be done.

Fuck off, Randy

Something about Gerald being autistic and Pixar making fun of autistic people.

REEEEEEEE OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF OFF

GET OFF IT

>when they were swimming away and Gerald got the rock all to himself

>make the retard think he is part of the group
>steal his shit
>fuck him over
Why...
Also, what the fuck, i never saw a single add for this movie, i just saw it was out last week from a few reviewers and only just saw it. Pretty good, although it wasn't as solid or deep as Nemo

>Why...
Why not? Lil cunts like him should to be taken advantage of, mate