/got/ general

Good guys unite edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X715EumTGo8
theguardian.com/books/2016/mar/10/george-rr-martin-denies-being-dead-game-of-thrones
youtube.com/watch?v=9APAHhIPhJE&feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>"Lauren Mayberry of CHVRCHES may play Lyanna Stark in Game of Thrones."[1]
>Mayberry is rumored to have shot a scene with a fellow dutch singer who is assumed to be Rhaegar Targaryen, the scene has the both of them singing." [2]
>The episode/scene in question is dubbed as "The Duet". [3]

youtube.com/watch?v=X715EumTGo8

anyone else occasionally feel sorry for her?

she's an airhead so no

I don't think Theon has to die, not to mention D&D do claim to love the character and Alfie. He will probably kill Euron and possibly lead the Iron Islands along side Yara.

Better looking than the Lyanna from the bloody bed

Dany/Jon grant Gendry the Stormlands. Do you forgive D and D?

Are you forcing this to be the next Ozge Gurel?
Should've started earlier, not gonna work.

Him dying for someone else is the biggest cliche, therefore it's exactly what is going to happen.

Yes, she deserves the mercy of a quick death.
Very quick, if possible.

They should grant Gendry the seven kingdoms then and only then will I be happy.

His book fate is going to line up with his show fate; he's going to be a ward under Asha, barely able to move or eat, but happy. In the books the Captain's daughter was pregnant and he raises his bastard son, naming him Eddard. Rodrik the Reader will turn the boy into a scholar and Theon will be happy for him.

He's gonna be one of the only characters to get a happy ending.

>tfw new Preston Jacobs "thousand worlds" videos pisses me more off than when GRRM posts about wild cards or other bullshit now

who?

REAL lyanna. not that lauren mayberry whoever the fuck that is.

what the fuck are you talking about? did I miss something? what happened to The 100 girl?

the 100 girl? which girl? doesn't play lyanna.

APOLOGIZE

dead memes general?

Ozge was never my lyanna desu
Speckhart was (and still is) my Lyanna.

both are relics from a season long forgotten

>Good guys
Dany is neither good or a guy

Say where is the guy posts those funny disturbing pics of got characters?

you just KNOW

>all the characters that the audience like team up to defeat the evil white walkers
>the characters that the audience dislike refuse to help

bravo D&D for this brillant storytelling.

I don't like Jon or Dany, so does that magically make the show better for me?

All that's left is for arya and s*nsa to join to meme team and slay the wights with their magical assassin mind trick powers.

But Arya gets captured and killed at the Twins.

>message of the entire story is that those who bicker over petty titles and crowns aren't meant to rule
>Areola and sasha spend all season bickering about who should rule winterfell
>Bran isn't involved in this girl drama bullshit at all and spends the entire season focusing on what's actually important
>for some reason this suddenly means that he's not "fit" to rule the north and it should be sasha because she "wants" it

Why do sjws ruin everything

I want Melisandre to finally burn Gendry at the stake in order to kill the Great Other.

Your little tree boy cant rule the north.

He was already lord of winterfell genius
Why are showfags so stupid?

>I don't think Theon has to die, not to mention D&D do claim to love the character and Alfie. He will probably kill Euron and possibly lead the Iron Islands along side Yara.
its funny everytime i see this, such love for a character that they cut all his content and make him a tertiary character lmao. They cant do anything right.

>I'm eating

And he was overthrown by some randos. He lost his chance desu. Jon will probably hold the fort longer than a fortnight.

Can't wait!

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

it might, if either of them die fighting the WW

>

>Bran isn't involved in this girl drama bullshit at all and spends the entire season focusing on what's actually important

Finding the truth about Jon's parents and spreading the word? Yes, this is very important. How else could the show justify the meme ending with the trifecta in power.

Not only they made show Bran a camera, in S7 they make him an irrelevant camera;

No one would give a fuck about "Hurr I timetravel the past and found out that Jon snu is a targaryen!". But in S7 Samwell/Gilly will find records of Rhaegar&lyanna and probably jon snu available right there for anyone to see. So Bran didn't even have a purpose in story, Samwell's "proof" is much better. Bran was only a camera for showfags, to show the actual events not for the characters, but for showfags. This is even worse.

>No one would give a fuck about "Hurr I timetravel the past and found out that Jon snu is a targaryen!".
They might. Everyone believed that Jon was resurrected and thus freed from his vows(Or didn't even question it, who cares about NW desertion right?). Everyone is retarded as fuck, you could probably sell ice&snow to the NW.

How would all of your losers react if GRRM were to die today or tomorrow? Just curious. Or would you have you seen it coming already?

theguardian.com/books/2016/mar/10/george-rr-martin-denies-being-dead-game-of-thrones

Till Jaqen saves Arya from being killed at the Twins and together take revenge on her captors.

What do you think they'll show in the final trailer? Me thinks the "Shall we begin" line at the either the end or beginning and a shot of viserion as still a normal dragon at the wall. Another of the NK resurrecting him but you only see him raiding his arms you don't see the dragon. Dany in tears or yelling "nooooo." Together that is all probably too much but I would say at least one thing like this will show up. Bran has to show up so that's the only guarantee left to appear.

>How would all of your losers react if GRRM were to die

What would it change? He's not writing ASOIAF anymore.
It would only affect the delusional ones who think twow is still coming.

when he dies we can finally stop even thinking about it and focus on stuff that will someday be finished. but desu after this shit I'm not sure I want to ever start giving a shit about an unfinished series ever again.

Why o why? For the love of realm, fucking why?

Maybe their opinions change. The interview everyone references iirc is D&D saying how much they love Theon and didn't want him to disappear for a season so they decided to show his torture scenes that weren't in the books.

I guess sometime after season three and they got to their goal of the red wedding the only other plot point they cared for was revealing R+L=J and they went full Jontard to the extent that he beats up Theon in season seven.

It really annoys me when people don't get why Ned and the rest stigmatized Jaime for killing Aerys. It's not just about the fact that he broke his vow, it's also about when he decided to break it.
>Didn't kill Aerys when he was raping and beating his wife
>Didn't kill Aerys when he spat at the Westerosi law and started burning people for amusement
>Didn't kill Aerys as he was roasting the Warden on the North while his son and heir was made to strangle himself trying to save his father
>He didn't kill Aerys when he ordered a lord to kill guests at his home who literally didn't do anything to him
>He didn't kill Aerys as he was murdering his Hands one after the other

He killed Aerys after his father's forces stormed KL and the rebel victory was assured. And then he sat and chilled on the Aerys's throne like none of this was a thing, while his father's men were murdering Aerys's grandchildren. Even if you don't take oaths seriously, you can't tell me that doesn't look like a cowardly, disgusting act.

How can she name Tyrion hand of the queen if she's not even queen yet ?

There was a woman at church today that looked just like Ros!

I would love that ending for Theon

Why didn't Ned demand a Trial by Combat?

its hypocritical though that he and everyone else fellate the rest of the kingsguard for leaving aerys to stand around on the autist in the middle of Dorne.

she's the queen of meereen you dunce

Because they held his daughter hostage. The deal was his guilt for her safety.

>all these wild cards stories we wouldn't be getting
>all these butthurt whining posts about the shitty offense/defense of some shitty football team

we'd be missing so much.

Will CIA get the throne before Dany?

not when she leaves, now she's nothing because the slaver's took it all ba...Oh wait her plot armor still reaches meereen through daario and a few thousand sellswords/footsoldiers will stop all the slavers from taking it back again. you know, like they did with yunkai (even on the show!) as soon as she left the city? now she left the entire continent, yet they'll all keep the peace. despite the fact that she also removed a massive dothraki hordes from the lands, which should ease their need for defense etc..

They were following orders though. Don't get me wrong, I think it's perfectly acceptable to rein in a madman, oaths be damned. It's just that without knowing about the wildfire, Jaime's timing seems very fortuitous.

thats not why ned hated him. thats why you hate him. despite what aerys did ned believes jaime should have died for him as he was his sworn sword and protector.

he believes it was either ned or robert who should have been the ones to kill aerys so you do have the element of being robbed of revenge.

Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?

overreacted

why did bran warg rhaegar and kidnap lyanna?

also jaime was a child and the things you listed broke jaime and left him a disturbed human being. the last straw and open oppurtunity to kill aerys was when he was left alone with him and all other kingsguard gone that he could do the deed and even better to do so after being commanded to kill his father and then be burned to death for the sake of the kings spite against his opposition.

brans actor confirmed his name is jaehaerys

so technically it was the starks who kidnapped rhaegar

No he didn't you fucking illiterate mongoloid

nice try dabid

Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.

the circumstances of Jaime's murder are obviously important to Ned. the oathbreaking and the experience surrounding it are married in his mind: going into KL and seeing the city sacked, people slaughtered (another betrayal, on Tywin's part, no doubt poisoning the well of their victory for Ned), going into the castle and finding Jaime on the throne looking smug. this is all part of why Ned hates Jaime, and hating Jaime is in turn a part of how Ned deals with the most painful period of his life, which involves his own "broken promises".

one of the major aspects of Ned's character is that for the talk about his honor, his opinions and most important actions are just as much influenced by gut feeling and haunting memories. his relationship with Jaime is the same.

Isaac did nothing wrong

*happens*

that thicccc arm

this might have made things worse, but for Eddard, regardless of the circumstances he would still disapprove.

Like he said to Robert, Aerys had to be killed... Just not by Jaime (or any KG).

>in the books she was a bit starving
>in the show she's getting obese
what do they mean by this?

>pena was oberyn all along

How the fuck didn't I notice that before

Based Beric

I don't hate Jaime at all. He's probably my favorite POV who is still alive at this point. What I'm saying is that Ned's reaction to Jaime wasn't just "muh honor, muh oaths" it comes with a big helping of context, which looks bad to any objective observer. This user explained it more eloquently than I could I honestly think that Ned is the least understood character in the series.
I understand Jaime's perspective, and he is right. I'd argue far more so than any of the other people in Aerys's KG. But no one else in the universe other than Jaime has the privilege of his perspective because he'd rather get offended and brood about everyone's reasonable reaction than explain his actions and warn people about stockpiles of wildfire under the city.
Sure he'd disapprove. But disapproving and having a complete distaste for the man are two very different things.

She believes herself to be heir to the Targaryen dynasty even if she doesn't have the throne yet.

Stannis did the same thing with Davos, he may have been the legal king but he didn't have the throne either.

Never Forget
Always Remember
Azor Beric

Oh, I don't know, maybe because of his leg and his time spent rotting in a dungeon?

stop shopping her to make her look thin, post original.

her ass is too big

The slavers will hear the tales of how Dany burnt King's Landing to a pile of ashes and will be too chicken to take back Meereen.

What is Thoros's endgame? Will we get a Thoros pov in TWOW?

Reminder that there is literally no advantage to Jon marrying Sansa, least of all so the North still follows him.

By end of seven and the books, Sansa for the most part, and both Arya and Bran definitely, will be for Jon. If he wants to or is destined to take the Iron Throne, he'll need to assert more Targaryen and Southern shit, including marrying Dany who helped out and rallied large parts of the South and who's lineage is unquestionable

it was like 2 - 3 days ago he said in an interview that his name was jaehaerys

I was who you responded to and I couldn't have put it better

No he didn't, the article's writer/editor confirmed on twitter that he got the name from some lip reader's post on reddit.

Told you fags

GRRM will never finish ASOIAF.
GRRM will never release TWOW & ADOS.
GRRM will never care about us.
Why do we still have faith & patience in GRRM?
Why do we still even bother with GRRM or ASOIAF for that matter?

So what are we gonna do when Jaime has to queenslay cersei?

Roose Bolton's Morton's Fork

Roose Bolton is faced with a doozy of a dangerous one during the siege.

If Roose lets everybody stay as they are, they'll fragment even further into murderous factions and weaken the siege from within by picking each other off: Game Over.

If he sends the most dangerous out into the snow, they may side with Stannis or die: Game Over.

Either he's left with too few to defend the walls, or Stannis gains more numbers quite directly. If he keeps the worst with him and puts them on lockdown, his whole army can't be an effective defensive force against Stannis and the troublemakers may still try killing him and others: Game Over.

If he sends a mix of supporters and dangerous tools outside to fake surrender to Stannis, they may achieve something — or, more likely, get caught thanks to teeth-clenched teamwork not working: Game Over.

If he's found a way out of this by picking the snowdrifts and being creative with who he sent outside, it'll be fun to see.

All in all, general winter has not been kind to either him or Stannis by arriving when he did.

down Down DOWN DOWN DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=9APAHhIPhJE&feature=share

celebrate the coming of Azor Ahai

Reminder Mance was originally part of Vary's troupe made up of members who had lost some body parts.

Why is the Night King based as fuck?
Will the Night King fuck Deanarys in her ass?!

Stannis Baratheon vs Night King