Lol?

lol?

I like Dilbert but Scott needs to seriously stop writing comics every time he gets rejected by a woman.

People on the internet have been making comics about SJWs for a half decade, Scott. We've already made all of these jokes a million times. You're the guy that plays Portal five years after it came out and starts running around making "cake is a lie" references.

scott's in it for the memes now.

>Should I stop writing about you?
SAVAGE

>you have done nothing to help your fellow citizens
>i've paid more taxes than you
fuck that's good. I can't tell which political side he's on but I can recognize when he btfo of someone.

Scott is voting democrat ("for my own safety")

He's on the wild side.
Come, have a walk.

Not really. Each according to their need.

ib4 the mods

Watching Scott Adams for years, I'm of the opinion he's not on a "side" and probably thinks having a side is pretty fucking stupid.

Which probably fits with the comic.

He's just being a cheeky cunt, he's clearly bought into Trump's narrative.

>he's clearly bought into Trump's narrative.
narrative?

>"Everyone who likes Trump is Hitler and will start World War 3"
>Trump is the one pushing a narrative
baka famallama

>Taxes
>Helping your fellow citizens

"Muslims and Mexicans are the cause of all our problems."

>baka
Aha ha ha, best wordfilter since Bosnian!

You're pretty close. I remember in one of his books he said that he gets suspicious of something having a zealous opinion of something.

>>Should I stop writing about you?

rekt

>"Trump is our God-Emperor and Savior of the White Race. He will prevent white geNOcide and finally end the ZOG (despite having a Jewish daughter and Jewish grand-children, that was only to trike those shifty kikes)"
>"How DARE you imply I am racist you fucking liberal cuck SJW shill cuck cuck cuck"

Both sides have a narrative, no need to get all defensive about it.

If you want to believe someone who has openly run a con designed to take as much money as possible from people signing on to his "university course" wouldn't construct a narrative then that's your business.

>Falling for Sup Forums memes

You're an idiot.

I don't think baka was a filter

Sounds about right. And he's got a reputation of being a massive troll to people in general.

Additionally, whenever I've seen Scott speak on something like a talk show, it's always been a sort of dismissive, impersonal tone. He gives a view on something but makes it clear he's not giving his full, open opinion. He's just saying things.

I would guess if people really asked him for his honest opinion, he'd ask why you care so much about the opinions of a guy who draws a newspaper comic strip.

but SJWs love censorship

Some people find comfort in being dodgy. Or at least not trapping themselves by voicing their feelings.

Only when it's not them.

he is kind of all over the place, but he's always funny and honest about it and that's why we love him
and yeah this comic is a little late, but it's a fucking NEWSPAPER comic.

I can certainly understand that. Hell, I'm pretty sure Sup Forums trains you to be careful in voicing your opinions on certain matters (unless you're deliberately trying to provoke someone)

/thread

I think the panic over Trump is incredibly overblown, most likely to cover up Clinton's pretty unexciting (at best) record and positions, but I just can't help but find it funny and a bit ironic how salty Sup Forumslacks get when someone calls Trump racist.

>Fire Emblem scene
Wasn't that the one where a character gets roofied with a drink that stops them from being gay?

>I think the panic over Trump is incredibly overblown
This is the country that elected a cowboy movie actor for president, I think the panic is a little justified.

i think it's sad when anyone thinks this whole thing isnt just a scam run by the media. it's the same fucking scam they ran in 2008, turning a minor oil price rise into a mass layoff and economical tanking. at the time everyone was reporting news was about to die its final death, afterwards their shit blew up.
they dont care who suffers as long as they have some big thing to report on that gets everyone foaming to talk about it. everything in this campaign so far has been about that. and unless we all collectively overthrow it, this is the end of democracy.

lol

you mean the best president we'd had in decades, and the best we've had since?

>you to be careful in voicing your opinions on certain matters

we're fucking anonymous! unless you mean people have enough sense to not make threads derail which is iffy

>I would guess if people really asked him for his honest opinion, he'd ask why you care so much about the opinions of a guy who draws a newspaper comic strip.

I can respect that, honestly.

I've recently found comfort in the idea that I don't need to have an opinion on literally everything that ever happens in the world. Particularly about things I don't know about or don't have enough education in a specific field to have an opinion about. We live in an age where it feels like everyone is obligated to know everything and thus have a valid opinion on everything, but that way of thinking is bullshit and only leads to stress and depression because you spend too much time thinking about things that have nothing to do with you..

History has shown you wrong about that first part.

Hillary Clinton is a child rapist.
If you disagree you're just a bitter legbeard that needs to please have sex

lol?

Kinda what I mean. I also mean that if you're arguing with someone, and mention that you think Show X is okay, people will immediately dismiss your argument because Show X is shit and if you like your argument must also suck.

>I've recently found comfort in the idea that I don't need to have an opinion on literally everything that ever happens in the world.
This. It's really hard for people to do, but I have immense respect for people who can say "I don't know enough about this, and it's outside my field, so I have no real opinion."

It's true, the Dems treat blacks like pets and places with consecutive years of democrat rule are some of the poorest, violent, most crime ridden shitholes in the country. What's the draw I, a white man, am missing here for blacks to Dems?

It was magic powder

In the English release they turned it into a blindfold and made it learned instead of forced

>places with consecutive years of democrat rule are some of the poorest, violent, most crime ridden shitholes in the country.
They also include some of the richest and most cultural parts of the country.

They're called "cities" and they have many different parts of them with a wide range of social strata.

>It's true, the Dems treat blacks like pets and places with consecutive years of democrat rule are some of the poorest, violent, most crime ridden shitholes in the country
Red states take in more in aid and give less in tax money.

Republicans are much much worse

Republicans are the party that ended slavery and they still fucked up enough (by appealling to racist southerners) to eventually lose the Black vote

A magic roofie powder.

Why do people defend that?

>It's really hard for people to do
Gets easier to do once you realize how freeing it is. So much shit in the world isn't your concern. The world has people that specialize in handling them so let them handle it. It's not like me arm-chairing will have an effect anyway.

If I NEED to form an opinion, I'll research and handle it then.

Trump never said that.

Heres a shill for good measure.

>Gets easier to do once you realize how freeing it is.
That's the hard part. Accepting to yourself that, say, economics is vast, complex, and watching 60 minutes once a week and reading some online news site's articles hasn't informed you enough to the point that you can consider yourself an expert at global trade.

Ok but why are republicans worse? What do dems do for blacks that republicans don't? Just welfare programs? I mean you make it seem like all republicans are just total racists who say nigger all the time but I live in Texas and here at least that's absolutely not the case.

>An American shoots up a gay bar
>"IT'S THE IMMIGRANTS' FAULT FOR NOT REPORTING HIM"
>Even though he was reported by his coworkers several times and had his mosque investigated
Trump's just a liar, plain and simple. And if not a liar then he speaks brazenly out of ignorance. Choose your poison.

His platform rests majorly on tightening immigration, and he has specified muslims and mexicans in particular. While he never said that they are the only problem, he has focused most on fixing the problem of muslims and mexicans.

Because black people see Republicans as the "White Man's Party" and vote Democrat to oppose them

Essentially blowback from the Southern Strategy and the general vilification of blacks that followed at least through the Reagan presidency.

I live in Texas and know tons of republicans that do exactly that.

Never met one in my life here. Where do you live?

i'm talking about the party not a person by person thing
stuff like the war on drugs

Yes, it goes like this:
>character likes girls so much she gets distracted and even faints
>slipped a magical drug without her consent that makes her see guys as girls, so she can get used to being around cute girls
>sees (male) MC as a girl, falls in love with him
>when drug wears off, she's in love with male MC
>MC proposes, she accepts

She has no option to fall in love with female MC or NPCs

The english version she wears a blindfold and visualizes him as a girl, and at the end instead of her accepting your proposal she says she has to get to know you as a guy instead of the cute girl she imagined in her head. It comes across as her being bisexual which is fine, but she still has no option with females.

... why is it anytime Sup Forums complains about censorship it's always shit like this or chicks running around in underwear or whatever.

Mid cities area between Dallas and Fort Worth. People are generally stupid here. I've met people when asked why she hated Obama answered because of the law he made allowing doctors to take newborn babies and throw them into trash to die. As well as college students at UNT discussing the new Obama law requiring every office to have a mandatory breast feeding room.
These people are fucking stupid, but I'd likely say being Republican is probably unrelated and these idiots are just following the party of the area.

Oh god I actually chuckled at a political cartoon.

Why is that not a valid complaint? What makes it less legitimate? Cut content is cut content.

I've followed his blog entries about Trump from the start. It's less about his political aligning and more about him either giving a crash course in persuasion or attempting to use persuasion on the people who read his blog. If you end up reading a random entry your instant reaction would be that he supports Trump and react emotionally according to your political beliefs.

Republicans do shit like make it harder for blacks to vote.

>Cut content is cut content.
Yes in a general simplified sense sure, it is content, and it did get cut.

But the content in question also happens to be really fucking stupid so I can't bring myself to be outraged over it.

It's like if Shmorky was a Sup Forumstard

>should I stop writing about you
DAMN SON

I'd be with you, it's fanservice or whatever, but then I saw this bullshit. We're no longer just localizing games, we're culturalizing them. The slippery slope is real.

lol

Why is requiring a photo ID somehow unjust when it's time to vote? American citizens are the only ones who are allowed to vote in this country. Furthermore, a state ID/Driver's license is important for a whole suite of other things. Plus it's not like they have to pay a shitload of money, take a quiz, and pass a fitness test. They just need to stand in line and fill out a form. The money they spend on the ID is money that goes back into the public system. Why is requiring a photo ID bad?

Most people
Even me
Are very retarded when it comes to politics

>Why is requiring a photo ID bad?
voters without id (for whatever reason) are more likely to vote democrat.

That's why ids aren't necessary in a good portion of D leaning states

But that screenshot you showed me is completely correct.

There's been tons of localized games that failed in the US because they had too many foreign cultural assumptions you're meant to take for granted that can totally alienate the player. It really is in a game's financial interest to be more in line with a target audience.

I mean, that's why they get written that way in the first place for the Japanese audience.

I worked with someone who swore up and down 9/11 was an inside job and Obama was a secret muslim plant and the ZOG faked his birth ceryificate.

I dunno what it is about politics but people go crazy for this shit. literally. god dislike the guy's policy but don't make shit up.

I live in Dallas myself, and drive out to Denton, Ft. Worth, and Austin a lot, and have never seen anything approaching blatant racism. Then again driving down 35 between Waco and Roundrock you see a lot of weird bible shit and anti-obama billboards, but I don't think that has anything to do with being republican and more just uneducated.

>But the content in question also happens to be really fucking stupid so I can't bring myself to be outraged over it.

>Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

is desustorage down for good?

is there another Sup Forums archive around

Well fuck you bitch I don't want you speaking for me anyway.

>god dislike the guy's policy but don't make shit up.

That happens to every politician

What else is going to get cut? Obviously if it's getting censored, it's going to be something stupid, but even so you have to fight for their right to publish it, because there's no way to decide fairly whose speech is more valuable than anyone else's.

Crazy conspiracy theorists are all over the place, on every side of politics, and it feels like they're only growing in numbers.

I think people just like the idea of being the guy who knows what's REALLY going on, and all these other losers around me just can't see the truth right in front of me, that Hillary and Trump are both chem trail/flourinated drinking water powered Terminators from the future.

>that image

fuck, man.

my main issue with trump is he can't keep his story straight. everyone else lies consistently. fucker is either a pathological liar or has no impulse control.

I vote hillary because the only difference between the two as presidents will be that one doesn't act like a some kind of improv comedy routine.

Did you know that they've done studies and found that voter id laws do not affect turnout? Did you know that there's no evidence that voter fraud is an issue in any way? Did you know that this is one of the stupidest arguments people ever took sides on, because both sides are wrong, and it just doesn't matter.

Personally, I think it would be funnier without the text on the bomb.

Because I feel like at it's core the joke is about "just b urself" being terrible and meaningless advice, not necessarily in application to talking to women.

>actively choosing to vote for the most openly corrupt candidate in history

There are multiple ways to not make yourself complicit in the coming fire.

Holy shit Dilbert is still going?

>Obviously if it's getting censored, it's going to be something stupid
Well no because sometimes it's not something stupid, like two gays kissing or whatever.

But in that case I'm not really fighting against the censorship, I'm fighting against the culture that wants us to believe such and such is unacceptable and should be censored as a result.

Censorship itself isn't something that I get worked up on. Sometimes you have to rework things for certain audiences. The Steven Universe thing I actually get, because the British are stupid about their TVs and don't have age ratings to differentiate little kid shows from preteen shows, so they cut all intimacy from the show both straight and gay.

But to me it's not the act of censorship I find offensive, it's when the reasoning for that censorship is actually discriminatory. If the British actually did cut it out because they thought gays were unacceptable I'd be a lot more worked up about it. But they cut it up because their kids' programming style is stupid so I don't care as much.

Same thing with these vidya. If someone censored something for a fucked up reason, I'd be mad about the fucked up reason. But if the thing getting cut was just really stupid then it's like. You know. Whatever.

It's rarer for a newspaper strip to end than not

You are literally the problem.

Gasoline Alley is still going. How does Dilbert's continued existence surprise you?

The fact that it would do close to nothing to prevent voter fraud pretty much shows it only exists to suppress the vote. (It also has nothing to do with citizenship, as far as I'm aware).

Depending on where you live, what your work schedule is like, and what the hours of the DMV are, it can be damn near impossible to get an ID, if not at least pretty expensive.

>that anti-trump ad that compared his speech to hitler but totally backfired and made him seem really kick ass