Malick. How many more does he have in him?

Malick. How many more does he have in him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j924qaMb0d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hopefully a few.

I'm stoked as fuck for Radegund.

>Malick
>Austrian Landscape
>WW2 Nazis

I am fucking sold.

Are the rumors true he's doing a 14th Century version of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight with Caviezel as Gawain?

Because I'm fucking in.

He's got two in the can and three scheduled. In 2018 Dearest comes out, based on the creation of Mother's Day. Then in the next few years he'll release Stormhead, a reality based film about the history of meteorology in the US, then a biopic about Daniel Boone and and unnamed film said to be about North Korea.

>tfw neo-Sup Forums hates Malick

Dat grass

Hope it's not as mediocre as the New World

0 good films looking at the films he's done in the last 5 years.

I know that Radegund is supposed to have a script. Do you guys think Malick is going to stop making these experimental scriptless films and start focusing on making more structured films?

hopefully not, his last few movies have been great and the best he's ever made

last two digits of this post decides

The Thin Red Line is one of the most beautiful movies I have ever seen.

>"I WANT TO SHOOT MORE LANDSCAPES GODDAMNIT!"
>"ALSO INSERT SOME GOD THEMES PLEASE PAY ME"

>hopefully not, his last few movies have been great and the best he's ever made
A lot of them were really good. I think The Tree of Life worked the best though. For that film he had a script but when shooting he departed from it a ton. So I think that might be the best method for him.

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=j924qaMb0d8

critics disagree

and I disagree with them. thanks for replying

Hopefully he dies before Radegund is released so i dont have to listen to these cucks anymore that believe his shitty flicks are transcedental, spiritual or intelligent in any way

>caring what critics think
I am only interested in the views of two people: one is called Bresson and one called Bergman.

>the new world
>not flawless