Tfw you can't post on Sup Forums without being asked if you know kung fu, if you eat da poo poo or if you know de way

>tfw you can't post on Sup Forums without being asked if you know kung fu, if you eat da poo poo or if you know de way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mACHfCB7txs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how big is your bbc

cool flag fake germany OwO

I'm white

Fuck off 50% sideways Uganda

what the fuck are you doing there whitho*d?

put ouut yor fingar teeeps

Are you that American guy that was in Tanzania for a while?

youtube.com/watch?v=mACHfCB7txs
I didn't forget and so do U

Who killed Captain Alex?

he die to ebola ma bruder

Graphic design and DJing, mostly!

Nope, I'm British

Haha, I'm actually friends with Charles (his real name)

Nice, man. Welcome to the club again

wew, your must look like a lobster

You sound like a compulsive liar to me.

>does not know de way

Yeah, spent the last week around the beaches near Mombasa, Kenya and now I'm peeling like a cunt

Suck it, Americunt. If you're white in Uganda you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you like (I'm also shortlisted for Big Brother East Africa, audition this week)

post of picture of a sign outside

protip: the U stands for Uganda.

How many beautifel east African GODDESSES have you shagged with?

Lots, just go down to Bubbles on Wednesday evenings - that's where and when all the top tarts hang out. I've been dating one solidly for over a year now.

Do you assume the future will be a mixed one, a future dominated by one race (such as a race of humans that have at least 80% of their original dominant genes) or a mix of different homogenous races? And which one would be best?

What are your thoughts on Ethiopia?

Never been - only been to Rwanda and Kenya in the local area. Hoping to get to Burundi, Tanzania, Mozambique and Malawi sometime this year though

How is ugandian english?
Is it intelligible?
Or do people there speak some local languages?

>Rwanda
So how's life in paradise?

It's a former British colony, so most people speak English (thank fuck, it's all I speak) - some of the grammar is a bit backwards but it's understandable. There's a shitload of local languages - maybe about 25-30 of them cos there's so many tribes

Rwanda (specifically Kigali) is one of the most boring cities I've ever visited (heard it was lit in 1994 though), there's fuck-all to do there. It's nice and clean though, unlike Kampala.

I hate you

>has a cock on his flag
based

why are wypipol allowed inside africa

Mugabe, pls.

Hello, yes I'd like one peri peri chicken please