'Venom' (With Tom Hardy) takes place in the spider-man homecoming universe (MCU)

twitter.com/comicfade/status/876443828370255874

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/venom-movie-2018-tom-hardy-star-ruben-fleischer-direct-1004115
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh shit

DChads BTFO!

Tom Hardy is MCU now

just like the netflix shows are in the same universe right? :^)

woah whaaaaaaaaaat

who have they been eyeing for venom? is it really tom hardy?

If you talk about movies and use the word universe you're a fucking manchild.

>not using kinographical storysphere instead of movie universe

There are numerous things that COULD be happening here.

1. Homecoming will be canon to two separate universes but the universes won't connect.

2. Amy Pascal is a retard who doesn't understand what is happening with these films.

3. Sony is indeed strong-arming Marvel into dictation the MCU's canon. If this one is the case, Marvel has experience in ignoring a major portion of the canon with the TV side.

where the fuck have you been? confirmed ages ago:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/venom-movie-2018-tom-hardy-star-ruben-fleischer-direct-1004115

Tom Hardy to Star in 'Venom,' Ruben Fleischer to Direct

What are they gonna do when homecoming bombs? they should have learned their lesson by now

Yeah some edgy rated R Venom movie will connect with some pimple faced kids adventures with the robot man.

Never going to happen unless Venom becomes a pg-13 shitfest.

serious question
is there a projected end to comic book movies?

uh did you see the guy in the hats face when she said that
even he knows its not right

>venom shows up
>"ahhh tony help i don't know what to do help me surrogate father ahhh"

That cow again.

>tom hardy degrading himself by starring in 2 different capeshit franchises (3 if u count star trek / spaceshit)

sad!

no

Homecoming is a Marvel Studios project so it's not going to bomb. Venom and the other one WILL bomb because they're fully Sony projects.

So the rumors are true. Sony wants to make the movies they agreed to with Marvel then split of from Marvel again into their own thing. Honest to god it infuriates me that Amy Pascal still has a job. She continuously fucks up and makes Sony look bad but she still has a high paying job because she's chosen people and we need to protect our people. This is insane how far kikes are willing to go to keep their people in prestigious positions.

I want to fuck Amy Pascal.

Has Marvel announced what they'll do after Infinity War?

In regards to they just stop doing adaptations? No. In regards to the current universe building shit? Yes. People who saw Iron Man 1 in theaters are very likely to jump off after Avengers 4. There will still be kids going after that, but the days of expecting Marvel to keep going for a billion would probably end.

X-men will keep chugging along making $500-750 million until the end of time. DC will ebb and flow with the times. They might snag up the Marvel audience who want something different.

When is Tony getting Uncle Ben'd?

Reminder that Kevin Feige had to motorboat Amy Pascal tits until he could get the rights back of Spidey.

>what the fuck is this dumb bitch saying?!

the rumor come out

Why is Venom more than twice Spider-Man's age?

Don't tell me midget Hardy who can't even steroid correctly for Bane is going to be Venom

Why is this dumb bitch still working on spiderman movies? she was fired from sony and she still wants to make tobey vs garfield spiderman movie.

Get ready for some high quality Capekino lads

They've announced three 2020 release dates and Spider-Man has been confirmed for 2019.

The guy who plays the Winter Solider will have 5 more movies on his contract and the guy who plays Doctor Strange will have 6 more movies on his contract. The actors for Black Panther, Ant-Man, Wasp, and Captain Marvel have long contracts as well.

So you can expect a new Avengers teams with the new characters while Winter Solider takes over the roll of Captain America

>implying it wouldn't be kino

Yeah, i agree with you

***Spider-Man 2 for 2019

I forgot about Guardians of the Galaxy 3 as well

And it was a few weeks ago that Marvel announced that phase 4 will be more comic

Is she your Jewess Mommyfu?

Its a case of she said, and studio will proceed with lawsuite if she says it again.

>Amy Pascal

Can any one fucking remotely believe this will be good?

Did you read the email leaks? This woman is certifiable and politically motivated to push her SJW horseshit IN SPITE of financial problems. She was pressuring people into this. She also writes like a 10 year old and that's not an exaggeration.

Mentally retarded people are in charge of these franchises, but then again I guess they're also targeting that audience.

>Amy Pascal
hold up a fucking minute, this absolut retard is still in business? jesus

mhmmmm SHALOM PETER

When they stop making money. Hollywood is a business.

that's kevin feige, MCU god.

guaranteed he distances himself from batshit amy in the near future.

>get to watch big 4 u Hardy as venom
>get to watch Tom Turbo Twink Holland as spidey
>venom still does his whole sensual love obsessed capture of spiderman

MUH
FUCKING
DICK

>when homecoming bombs
Like Wonder Woman, TFA, Rogue One, Beauty and the Beast, etc?

Chris' acting is meh at best and he has a small dick. His good looks and buff """natty""" bod are all he has. So he is pretty much destined for capeshit.

>small dick

source?

There is no official confirmation of it. But places that discuss his body of work have mentioned it as a hollywood rumor. We will probably never know because there aren't any pics out there. Unless one of his exes says something.

they are though?

ok so in spite of the fact that every studio is structuring their content around the cinematic universe concept that generates billions in revenue, nobody can talk about it without being a "manchild?"

Also, what would you say you're doing here m8?

Manadults don't complain about disney movies on Sup Forums.

They objectively are...

...but I suspect Sony are just trying to have their cake and eat it. They might consider the Venom movie and the Silver and Black movie to be in the same universe as Spider-Man: Homecoming, but I bet Marvel fucking don't.

Wow I didn't realize Phil Helmuth was in the new spiderman movie.

of course it does
why wouldn't it?

Why would it?

So can I get a Spider-Man and Daredevil team up vs Kingpin movie? Or Spider-Man showing up in Daredevil S3?

nope

>6/14/17
>Feige: no the venom movies will not be in the MCU
Feige on suicide watch. Shoulda stayed away from this clueless snot rag desu. Sony leaks proved she's fucking loco

>Amy Pascal
How does anyone take her seriously after the leaks

Let's have Black Widow, then.

fug u stole my post

1 makes no sense since Iron Man is in the movie as well as several other MCU characters

why

is

Sup Forums

always

wrong

Pascal dun goofed horribly in this interview. It's clear the woman is mentally ill from the email leaks. She probably wants this to happen so she just came out and said it like the crazy lady she is. The look on Fags face says it all.

>Make The Amazing Spider-Man 3 an animated film with the same cast
>Sinister Six can make over 2 billion dollars
>Return to Spider-Man 4 with Raimi but recast Tobey and Dunst

what the fuck

also how did they go from offering Spider-Man to Marvel for 1.5 billion to changing it to 5 billion in two fucking hours? Do they really think Spider-Man is worth that much? The previous 5 films didn't even make $4 billion COMBINED, so why the fuck would they think Disney would pay a billion more dollars for that property than they did for fucking Lucasfilm as a whole, which included Star Wars, Indiana Jones, and even ILM amongst other valuable shit.

>Kevin seems offended
>"overall, this should make us apx 12 billion in profits over 5 years"
oh god my sides

>sell back to marvel for 5 billion

I honestly don't care.

Sony is involved so it's guaranteed to be crap.

>Spider-Man (Tobey) vs The Amazing Spider-Man (Andrew)
wat

Homecoming looks like a standard Marvel movie so your Sony boogeyman doesn't ring true anymore.

In 2020, Spider-Man vs The Amazing Spider-Man released, starring Toby and Andrew.

Avi Arad said The Amazing Spider-Man wasn't a reboot. The people at Sony are retarded.

>also how did they go from offering Spider-Man to Marvel for 1.5 billion to changing it to 5 billion in two fucking hours?
Come on now m8
>willing to sell for 1.5
>ask for 5
>Feige offers 2
>sell for 2
the creative ideas where dumb as fuck but they made half a billion more in two fucking hours

Why doesn't Kaz Hirai does something about these dirty shamfur dispray gaijins taking his whole corporation down with their stupid ideas?

What the fuck are they making an all venom movie for? Will he be an anti hero¿ Will carnage be in it?

>phase 4 will be more comic

As in more comedic? They're fucking comedies already!

Jesus Christ this kike STILL has a career. How?

But wait did they have lunch at the 11 or the 1pm meeting?

>implying the Spider-Man Homecoming Universe necessarily means the same thing as the MCU
Sony has been hinting at the idea of making their own Spider-Man universe for ages now. Last I heard, under the current agreement, Homecoming will be canon to both the MCU and the Sony Spider-Man universe but the two universes won't be canon to one another.

because deadpool made over $700m so they looked at the ip they owned to find what would work as an r18 movie

T H I C C

No, by 2050 all lesser known labels will all have cinematic universes. By then there will be at least an Image Cinematic Universe with 4 more Spawn movies, a Starz animated series, and 7 Youngblood flicks

>but the two universes won't be canon to one another.
Fuck that. Any crossovers at all means 100% canon.

The Wire took place inside the mind of an autistic kid looking at a snowglobe.

because venom and the symbiote is heavily reliant on spider man and not having him doesn't fucking make sense

Because Marvel have creative control over Homecoming, but they will have no involvement at all with Venom.

it'll be *canon* with a wink, just like how the marvel tv show agents of shield was 100% canon until civil war then it became its own thing when the russos didn't want anything to do with the tv cast

You can have a Spider-Man connection without a Homecoming connection.

you're implying that the average moviegoer would be able to understand two universes running at once with no connection

ps

they can't

You're implying that Sony are competent.

they're not

>Sony has been hinting at the idea of making their own Spider-Man universe for ages now. Last I heard, under the current agreement, Homecoming will be canon to both the MCU and the Sony Spider-Man universe but the two universes won't be canon to one another.

I agree with you

The Marvel Studios and Sony deal is for 4 films, Civil War and Homecoming are already finished and what is left is Infinite Gems and Homecoming 2

My bet is that they'll keep Tom Holland around for a 100% Sony produced Spider man 3 that will not have any MCU connections whatsoever and that will introduced Black Cat and Venom.

Sony is taking absolutely all the money from Homecoming 1 and 2 anyways, Kevin Feige really wanted Spider-man in the MCU so he made that deal that helped Sony more than Marvel

I thought Sony USA is different from Sony Japan? Plus isn't there also some distinction from Sony Movies to Sony everything else?

>sinister six potential to break to 2 billion?
>spider man vs amazing spider man

>about 2 billion in profits

Sony owns Sony USA. Sony is simple man wit very small penis.

I seriously hope those leaked emails aren't real

Tbh I think Amy's hoping that Marvel will come around allow their spin-offs to become apart of the MCU officially, so they can get the brand recognition without actually having Feige or anybody at Disney have any say with them. This is probably Avi Arad's revenge for canning his Spider-Man movies in favour of rebooting it.

She's some balls saying all this right next to Feige after he himself said Venom isn't an MCU movie.

Delet this

oh they are. there's an email of Amy Pascal getting but hurt cos Angelina Jolie didn't want to make her movie with Sony anymore and went to another studio instead

>$2b spiderman vs amazing spider man
>$2b sinister six(because they'll increase production budget and add spiderman to the title)

what did they mean by this

they is

these leaked emails are the only reason why passengers got made, literally just to pay off jennifer lawrence because sony thought she'd be the next big bankable box office female

THE

AMAZING

SPIDER-

MAN

:

THE

SINISTER

SIX

:

PART

ONE