Libertarian Presidential Town Hall - Round Two - Live Thread

It's live! Get the heck in here!

youtube.com/watch?v=a4B2CGpB86E

Witness the continuing crumbling of the two-party system before your eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/11/a-world-where-gay-married-couples-can-defend-their-marijuana-fields/
youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HERE WE GO

DONT FUCK IT UP

Why is this a thing? Jesus, CNN.

The way our elections work all but guarantees we'll always have a 2 party system. The question is if the Republicans will continue to be one of those 2 parties.

>thanks for having us heheheheh

This is revolutionary.

They're both saying the exact same thing, almost word for wors, bur Weld is just so much more eloquent.

Fucking libertarian radicals didn't even want the guy on the ticket. Enjoy your irrelevance with meme candidates, numbnuts.

Kek

>>>>Libertarian
God why couldn't Austin Peterson get the nomination

>let's talk about Republicans a bit more

Oh, Anderson.

All you fucking idiots realize CNN keeps giving him all this time because he shits on trump right?

I would of loved Austen Petersen.

I hope this townhall is not as cringy as the last one was.

Gary seems so nervous...

>libertarians

>blm

gross

Anyone asked these clowns on the pro-gun control stance?

>le two fake libertarians

YOU'RE BLOWING IT GARY

But user, Austin was the second most cringiest candidate in the primaries, secone only to that Columbine shooter-looking motherfucker who tore up money on stage.

CANT PARRY THE GARY

WELD IT UP WELD

gary is blowing it, he should just speak his mind hes trying to be nice

no.

johnson has just droned on and on about how great black lives matter and mexicans are.

NO

THROW ROCKS

THE SPEAKING FEES ARE THE LEAST OF HILLARY'S DIRTY MONEY

BIG JOHNSON COMING THRU

>for TPP
>for NLM

hes being nice because cooper and CNN always give me softball questions

note how they keep baiting him into insulting trump

nlm?

>for gun control
>for open borders
>calls donald trump racist
>says he agrees with 70% of what hillary says.

>for privatized prisons

forgot to add.

This Weld guy should be on top of the ticket. Johnson has zero charisma.

Fuck CNN

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/11/a-world-where-gay-married-couples-can-defend-their-marijuana-fields/

>we need more immigration

what the fuck is wrong with johnson?

Nigger Lives Matter probably

>Hillary Puritan biatch and a populist that changes her opinion like the Catholic Church
>Trump a pussy who would press the atomic bomb in his first day of presidency and became a retarded after RNC

If the TTP is the main issue I don't give a single fuck. Feel the Johnson.

This

Weld seems much more presidential. The ticket should be flipped.

>libertarians

Record status: corrected

Weld was a good governor here (MA).

Are you even watching?
He just said he supports black lives matter.
doesnt want to deport illegal aliens
said trump should be disqualified for what he said about muslims

SCREW LOOSE

oh boy

This is now a dick thread

If Trump drops out then we have to go for Johnson. Trump couldn't keep his fucking mouth shut, yet again, the republicans are so knee deep in shit that they are actually calling GWB in to help save seats.

This is a tremendous disaster. Hillary can literally take a shit on the world and use The Constitution and the Bill of Rights as two-ply toilet paper and still win, even when people are screaming about it and holding visible proof. She can have decent Americans murdered for fuck sake.

Trump's mouth gets him into it again, and now he is planning on backing out? He might just have been a fucking Hillary plant. Something needs to be done to help that dumb orange fucker rebound. He needs to keep his fucking mouth shut, someone needs to smash his fingers and delete his twitter before he does anymore damage.

If that fucker drops out, then it has to go to Johnson. No other way.

idk maybe he should do something crazy like actually hold a public office before running for president.

Moderate Republicans are already considering voting Libertarian, because moderate Republicans really just care about getting a tax cut. Johnson needs to drain votes from Hillary by one upping her on identity politics and also stealing Berners by pointing out how corrupt she is.

He's probably talking about educated immigrants to offset the sjw.

higher res pls

WELD>JOHNSON

WEW

>The Libertarian Party: We're not really libertarian, but at least we aren't Trump or Hillary right guys?

the LP better really get their shit together if they're gonna benefit from the current system crumbling

This is why most rich republicans like bill kristol support johnson

>tax cuts for the rich
>keep the country flooded with immigrants and illegal beaners
>more free trade deals like TTIP and TPP

>tfw the era of moderate republicans is over
>tfw mark kirk is going to lose his senate seat
>tfw john kasich won't be president

This truly is the darkest timeline.

Hillary already wins the identity politics war solely for being a woman; all the dykes will vote for her no matter what. Can't stop it.

Ignore the shill thread.

It's happening faggots.

@RaheemKassam
BREAKING: Police investigating terrorism link after 6 injured and 1 killed in #RussellSquare area of central London

No.

He literally said he wants to give the 12million illegals citizenship and screamed TRUMP IS A RACIST

youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI

>CNN hosting this
kek, they must still think Johnson takes more votes from Trump than Hillary

I am, and again. The dude didn't change his political views since he stepped up in politics in 1995. Trump changes his views every munite he speaks. Hillary will change her ideology according to Americans. Feel my Johnson.

He's a LINO

m8 I'm not rich but I want a tax cut too. I'm making 80k a year and 20k is taken in taxes.

> tfw tired of corrupt two party system

> tfw you realize Trump is the last stand against globalists and Johnson's libertarians are cucks trying to sabotage Trump

>that answer

gary..GARY...

Ticket should be Bill Weld and Rand Paul. Johnson looks like he just took a bunch of xanax. Paul is whip smart and a firebreather and Weld is just a chill comfy grandpa, that would be a killer ticket. PR is everything. BTW, I want some of the weed Johnson just smoked before going out on stage. He's still shaking like a nervous fuck.

Great debate so far.

REMINDER: DO NOT RESPOND TO TRUMPKINS OR HILL SHILLS
>REMINDER: DO NOT RESPOND TO TRUMPKINS OR HILL SHILLS

Johnson doesn't look into it, reminds me a lot of Obama in the first 2012 debate.

It's not even a debate, you retard.

You can't run a trillion dollar national government with memes. They work on the internet but this is real life.

This lmfao

GET OUT OF AFGHANISTAN NOW

He's playing 12D Underwater Hackeysack.

He's too chill to act like a fuckstick and scream.

Fuck off leaf, you know what I mean

HERE IT IS THE GUN CONTROL

>Implying actual textbook Libertarianism is a viable ideology

At best, a (((Libertarian))) President mught be able to get a smaller government, cut taxes, defer to states, and stop "nation-building".

Everyone who says they can achieve more than that needs to lay off on the Kool Aid.

He absolutely wrecked and even humiliated Gary Johnson in every debate tho.
Especially the John stossel debate.

"Holding public office" anymore is a reason not to vote for someone in all realism.

Globalists? I hope that ideology won't take my rights of going to whatever country to enjoy my vacations.

>a fucking actor

Nationalists are not against tourism, my friend.

NO
GUN
CHANGE

Good Johnson sticked to principles when talking about whether people should own ar15s

I get that and it's a part of the demeanor that Obama and Clinton cultivated, but he doesn't seem as firm. He needs to give a more powerful air.

It also has to do with the fact that Trump burned a shitload bridges in the GOP and a lot of people are not willing to talk about the election.

OH GEE I WONDER WHAT THE THIRD PARTY CANDIDATE THINKS ABOUT THIRD PARTY VOTES BEING A WASTE

FUCK YOUR DUMBASS QUESTION

saged and hidden

That's because you've never experienced the life of a third world country citizen my friend.

>Thomas Jefferson

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

ALEXANDER HAMILTON IS THE ONLY ANSWER

FEDERALIST PARTY BEST PARTY

america is brazil 2.0

Demographics will be there in a few years.

Beaners and niggers are the new majority

Give it ~20 years

>Ignoring that Jefferson did the Louisiana Purchase and was hilariously wrong compared to Hamilton.

johnson is the only rational candidate in this race. if only he was a little stricter on immigration and refugees.

>should we still be selling semi-auto guns like ak-47's in this country

Jesus fucking christ that gun question. It's almost like it's intended to mislead.

Yep

Just CNN displaying their blatant bias as always

Wasn't he the richest person to ever be elected office?

Really wish this weld guy was the presidential nominee, the dude seems great. This other guy is so uninformative and just off putting, he just seems to be passing everything off to weld or hoping he chimes in to save him.

HOT GIRL ALERT

Holy shit the girl asking this question is beautiful

YES
E
S

>Literally the beta orbiter party

fuck off federalist scum

Why didn't you go to the town hall and meet libertarian qt's

Notice how there is no Green Party town hall gotta