Why is IMDB so mad about The Putin Interviews?

lmao.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=le7fv_9TfcE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean, if you ask a murder, they'll say they are innocent?

What's the point of the documentary if we're just going to be fed Putin's spin on the world? There's nothing historically relevant or anything revealing about Putin here. At best, it provides slightly more awareness to info that's already out there, but it's not as if Stone is there to press or fact-check, so you can't really gauge what's bullshit because there's no opposition.

American politics are like someone made prejudice an ideology
Anything that goes against the party line is bad, everything that confirms them is good

We get a different perspective for once. You should be smart enough to do research on your own.

That's not really fair since his opposition insists on calling him a murderer and the proud owner of a hundred different phobias. In order to get someone like you to praise the documentary Stone would have to be angry out of his mind talking over the murderer all the time

>murderer

Putin is just Trump, except competent.
NATO and the Warsaw Pact were meant to disarm at the same time, and both dissolve.
The Warsaw Pact did, then NATO didn't, and when the russians asked why they were told to shut the fuck up or they get invaded, now that they have no allies.
This led to a crisis in Russia, a literal tank stolen by rebels to shoot at the parliament (literally), people had no money to eat, there were cannibal serial killers in Siberia, shit times.
And then HE comes. The one. The chosen. The populist who promises everything. The golden tongue strongman who says other people are at fault, and they will pay. Make Russia great again and so on.

Putin is Trump, but competent. Nothing more, nothing less. And people were getting tired of his shit, but all the attacks on Russia and him are giving him credibility, just like attacks on Trump give him credibility today.

>defending russian propaganda
fuck off kremlin-bot

>not watching it for the zingers

Putko is a funny guy.

t. brainwashed ameritard

how's that chain of (((media))) feeding you senpai :^)

>my brainwashing is better than your brainwashing

Feels good to be a radical centrist *tips wig*

t. brainwashed putin cocksucker
how are all those accidents which happen to everybody who doesn't like putin treating you, faggot? hope you don't have one.

>contradicting yourself this hard in 2 lines
SEETHING

ahahah fucking contradictions.

>mfw this post

dont give a fuck about the politics, i just hate oliver stone so fucking much i would personally beat his ass in public just for directing half the stinking piles of dogshit he's made. He deserves capital punishment for Any Given Sunday

It's really strange that Stone didn't vilify Putin then and there. If I was Stone, I would have held Putin up on a cross and dunked him into a vat of menstrual blood. Stone literally laughs after Putin says that. I would have called Putin a sexist, a racist, and deserving of being dropped into a vat of menstrual blood. Stone goes on about "well you know in America they'd be insulted" and allows Putin to make excuses about cycles. What he should've done was chopped of Putin's penis and fucked his own ass with it to show him how strong women can be. It's strange that Stone didn't feel the need to press him on that issue, and instead laughs about it. I would have vilified him, then continue to mention how he suppresses free speech and murders his political opponents. Yet Stone lets this thing slide like it's nothing, and it's very representative of the whole interviews. I would have challenged him. Both of them, if I was there. I would have been moderator of both. This was his chance to say something bad about him, and he did nothing of it.

Actually no, before the invasion of Georgia in 2008 there was serious talk of scaling down or dissolving it completely. Before the Russian intervention in Crimea and Ukraine the BAP (Baltic Air Policing) mission was slated to be withdrawn as there was serving no purpose. Putin really is his own worst enemy, as it's his actions which started up the whole process of NATO actually giving a shit in the military department.

>i actually lime mccain
youtube.com/watch?v=le7fv_9TfcE

>Don't talk to people I dislike!

Because Stone clearly falls for Putin's charms. He's brainwashed and ineffective as a journalist. His intentions with the documentary probably quickly failed, and he's left with a puff piece for Russia.

>there's no moral equivalence between the US and Putin's Russia says the country with the highest count of war crimes in western world

Name 20.

>Because Stone clearly falls for Putin's charms.
well he is human after all.