List the times pregnancy has been used as a psycological weapon by a villain against the proganonist

List the times pregnancy has been used as a psycological weapon by a villain against the proganonist

Is that the bomb rigged womb comic?

Yes

yes

Wouldn't you have to wait a lil while to find out if pregnancy happened?
Like a couple weeks or something?

Talia and Batman?

Ultimate Thor and... Hela, I think it was?

Probably a few other scenarios of female villains getting heroes to knock them up.

Skreemer

And is that Moon Knight?
The womb bomb seems like it's just a horrible comic. Why would he do that?

>Why would he do that?

Villains written by Mark Millar at his worst don't need motives beyond "because I'm evil".

ten years ago

Invincible? Mark Millar didn't invent the idea. He's a good writer but he's not a literary genius.

It was hella, Cho woke up a fetish I didn't know I had

Forgot pic
>Hella
Kek

Out of morbid curiosity how did things in that story turn out in the end?

>Out of morbid curiosity how did things in that story turn out in the end?

Just as keikaku

>tfw you impregnate your Neice who's also the queen of the underworld

It turns out that the guy was just some asshole who was given tons of money and power by the real villain who is sitting on a beach somewhere far, far away and had organized things years ago
>guy gets shot at
>NOPE, there was a bullet proof wall right there. You couldn't see it
>Survives point blank explosion without much trouble and murders so many people
It's just Miller being Miller

The good guy beats the bad guy and foils his evil plan in an epic confrontation inside the oval office, then later on as he is enjoying life gets a message from a mysterious organization congratulating him for beating the bad guy, the mysterious organization in question is an Illuminati type group that lets people act out their fantasies as supervillains for assloads of cash, and it's sort of implied that they're gonna keep up their job of unleashing supervillains because they don't give a shit, and as far as I can recall, nothing much actually comes of the forced pregnancy subplot

It's been a while since I've read it so don't hold me to any of that, but that's basically what I remember happening

>Why would he do that?

Mark Millar is terrible when it comes to villains.

Bad guy is Nemesis. Basically a super rich guy that became a bad guy because he was bored. Just think if batman became a bad guy because the police killed his rich parents. Who where only doing rich people fun like financing bum fights to the death.

That wasn't even his origin though, it was a lie

>not "Pregnet"

Why didn't you save the edit?

>proganonist

amazing

this was the only one I saw

what are you like 25 now

and you've been making these rape threads for six or seven years

i mean it's nice you dropped your trip but seriously dude go outside

23, posted on /mlp/ for the majority of using a trip

I do like rape though, it's a fetish of mine. I think you have me confused for someone else though. If I could make rape threads and get rape material from them on Sup Forums I would be doing just that.

Feed your own fetish, Op. We're not going to do it for you.