You're a straight white male

>you're a straight white male

Why the fuck is this the standard rebuttals now? I'm watching friends I knew fr school who were once level headed now spouting the same shit as everyone else

Sounds like your friends are growing up and leaving you behind. That's what happens when Sup Forums rots your brain.

Bump

>if you dont give out free stuff youre a problem

It's not a proper rebuttal OP, but Ryan Langford is wrong. People are out of work and there is no leadership in the US government to put those people back to work. Do you understand? I've actually seen it with my own lives, it's absolutely disasterous to the psyche for a man who's worked a job to feed his family to suddenly go from that to jobless to homeless in a matter of a year. It ONLY TAKES A YEAR for most people to go homeless.

Ask yourself- what would you do if you were homeless? How would you start your life over?

i dont understand how homelessness is a thing in America, you can get credits/free stay in some dwelling if youre poor. I dont know what the bums who sleep on sidewalks did to make their lives that bad

It's on the same level of rebuttal as >mexican intellectual

:^)

what does this mean

In what state? It depends heavily on the state as to where you stand if you go broke. In Texas there is no such thing as "credits" that you speak of and if they do exist, they are for "single mothers" not men.

>everything should be provided to me by the government
>but not to white men
>no they must work to pay for us

>1-800-oh-come-on

Help me understand. Lets say a single man works at a coal plant. He loses his job, so no pension, or any retirement benefits.

Doesnt he have money saved up? Doesnt he have a family memeber to turn to? Why not downsize his house, sell off uneeded things?

Then, on the governement side, why not apply for unemployment, welfare, food stamps?

If you start giving essentials away for free you'd create a population boom that would quickly destroy civilization and lead to the suffering and death of billions. You have chosen your narcissism (a personality disorder affecting you) over 'living beings who only want to continue living in peace and safety'.

>>Don't they have money saved up

How long can you live with no work on a coal miners salary? Do you think coal miners are the only people who will lose their job eventually? It happens to "white collar" people too.

>>Doesn't he have family to run to

Hopefully you do, it's not a guarantee.

>>Why not downsize his house

Then what? Do you think an apartment will rent to someone with no job? Do you think he can simply trade his mortgage for a lower priced mortgage if you have no job?

>>Welfare, food stamps
Welfare is often predicated upon you having a full time position. Depends on the state, welfare isn't a federal institution.

Get a real job, chaim

That's why you don't see homeless people getting food stamps, homeless don't qualify for welfare- they don't meet the basic requirements! The government doesn't take care of people already, it asks you to pay taxes your entire life and when it matters most they say "fuck you, get a job".. HAHAHAHA It's insanity that people think this is a "just" thing to do.

Because you are a cuck, OP. If only you weren't, this would have never happened.

Looks like Aids Skrillex finally got that sex change...

The only response to that is Ted Kaczynski's manifesto. Welfare and industrial society destroys the natural power process, which will cause degeneration as people look for other ways to create purpose and meaning in a life without hardship.

If morality is about maximising happiness in the population then one must accept that sacrifices to the well being of a small percentage of the population need to be made in order to exponentially increase it in the majority.

Feminism and cultural degeneracy is halted in its tracks every time there is a major war or disaster. From the roaring 20's to WWII, and even briefly after 9/11. When the power process is restored, when people make survival a primary focus, they no longer have a desire for joining cultural movements and partaking in asinine hobbies.

Unemployment is a wonderful tool.

Also, In Alabama the state pays you to go to school to earn another degree, if you are laid off. I am a college welding instructor and get students like this very often. Hell just as an added facts, if you are low income the state pays for anyone's school so you get a pale grants in cash every semester.

Most are mentally ill and cannot hold down a basic job or shelter. We used to have state-run institutions for them, which is why you never heard of a major homeless problem before the 70's. But between rich people abusing the system by paying off doctors to commit their sane family members to get a hold of their inheritance, the Democrats screaming that it was wrong to give homeless people a clean bed, medication, and three meals because it violated their rights to self-determination, and the Republicans screaming about money, (even though they both only gave a shit about the money) they were all shut down and the mentally ill were put out on the street.

>People are out of work

Yeah, no they aren't.

The people that don't want to work, aren't working.

That's different.

The jobs might be shitty, but that's an entire other argument.

Why did Reagan shut down all the mental/state institutions in the 80s?

Unemployment only lasts 6 months in Texas, after that, how long does your money supply last?

Look, I was unemployed and saved myself from financial ruin but I've seen people who were ruined by it. Now, It's a problem to have people who are leeches because they DO exist, it's just that you have to also recognize that at least some bare minimum welfare is needed for responsible adults who get fucked because of industry reorganization that's out of their control. Going to college again isn't going to feed your family dude.

I completely agree, most homeless ARE mentally ill people and unfortunately many are veterans who are suffering secondary affects from shell shock.

We need to do something with the homeless, with the jobless, because as it stands there are huge swaths of the American population that are under-utilized. The only people who seem to be helping are the Patel hotel owners who are giving these homeless people a place to work and sleep.

so very true and so very well spoken, aussie. just the other day I was thinking about how a war on US soil would slap some shit into SJWs as they stopped giving a fuck about muh privilege and became more concerned with potentially having some enemy combatant kicking down their door and cutting their throat.

is a war on your own land every once in a while necessary to keep this kind of shit under control?

It's a mystery.

The data just doesn't support your opinion that people aren't working because they don't want to work.

Only problem with most shitty jobs is that if you have a degree, especially a good degree, you're "overqualified" for the position, (ie 'you're a threat to my job security', or 'you will leave when you find something better')
And yes, even high paying industries have down turns or are a feast-and-famine line of work. Engineering is one example of a prestigious, feast-and-famine industry, and the H1B Visa abuse is eroding it and other high end industries.
And before you say, "just leave your degree off your resume", lying on your resume can get your charged with fraud in some states, especially if they are in any way contracted or do work with the government. Lying can also get you terminated and black balled in that line of work or area, which further decreases your chances for employment.

I imagine it depends on the state, Texas doesn't do this.

>I have a college degree
>nope sorry too overqualified
>i dont have a college degree
LIAR LIAR LIAR

damn..

It definitely does. The southern states don't truck with this shit even remotely.

I was working in engineer and can attest to not being able to find work even at gas stations after being let go. The only way I got work was because I own my own business now, which as it turns out, isn't such a bad thing. I work maybe 20 hrs a week and have more than enough to pay for my house/car/food but it's still not what I imagined life would be like.

It happened before Reagan, if I remember correctly, and it was Congress that did it. Both parties didn't want to pay for it anymore, the Republicans were just upfront about it, and the Democrats dressed it up as a human rights issue, and both used the abuse of the system as a reason why the funding should stop. The worst part is, you're still paying for the homeless, when they commit a crime, damage public property, and/or when the police have to arrest them, place them in a cell and feed them, the public still pays. But this way, you get a shittier environment and more of a chance of them hurting people in public. And of course, they suffer as well.