What does Sup Forums think of Iron Man?

What does Sup Forums think of Iron Man?

Our unanimous opinion is that ur a faggot

the most annoying comic book character since Deadpool.

Very lucky for RDJ making him popular

He's ok. Really meh to me now
I kinda stopped liking him after Civil War
Then the whole mind wipe thing made me not like him even more

Segsy as fuck

Not DC so shit.

I get triggered whenever I read that he's supposed to be one of the smartest people in the MU since he hasn't been written as remotely intelligent in a long time.

Overrated. Compensating for a small dick.

time to fap

his comics and rogue gallery are terrible, he pretty much only works as a team book Avengers character, and I have come to dislike him more and more since the first Civil War last decade.

He has some great runs and I dig his villains who seem to be one offs with the few exceptions

I miss his Heroes reborn armor

Why is he so hairy

I dislike the Ironman suits. that just sort of peel on and off. That don't look bulky and mechanical enough.

its for the best that he is

Interesting character with an interesting concept/gimmick that I feel that I should like, but somehow just don't. Kind of just adpoted X-O Manowar, Hardware, Prototype, and War Machine in his place

you'll understand someday, user. you'll start getting funny feelings about girls too

sex god

What if I'm getting funny feelings about boys? What does that mean?

is he greek

so who would replace him in the marvel when he gets too old

I like that his whole thing is being a bussiness man with corporate, big wigs enemies in spandex or in his case, power armors. that's why the Ultimate Armor Wars is my favorite Iron Man comic.

he has no memorable villains at all.

Yep. Popularity exploded after RDJ. Was forever a b list hero until then.

The fact he's surpassed Spiderman and captain America in mainstream media was unthinkable. You'd prolly be laughed at if you told anyone that during the Spiderman 2 movie era.

ehh I don't think he's surpassed Spidey yet.
maybe they're at a level, but that's about it.

If only RDJ wasn't a manlet

Manlets does nothing for me

Time to trash this thread

>height mattering
>for a movie star
Suspend your disbelief for that camera magic, user.
It's not like you'll ever meet him in person.

>torso covered with what is either terrible hatching or terrible hair
>arms are completely barren

What a terrible artist. They didn't even try to make the arc reactor look like a part of his body.

>Passing Spider-man in popularity
Eh, not yet nor will it happen anytime soon. There's a reason why there are so many Spider-man solo games, TV shows, and merchandise. As popular as Iron Man is, he's still not popular enough to carry a solo game or cartoon show.

He's my favorite supervillain.

Character that has a lot of potential but constantly given shit writers... Marvel needs a new creative team...

Is tony for sexual?

It became harder to stay interested in him after Extremis, after that he was just a superhuman douche.

Civil War made me absolutely hate him

he hasn't really bounced back for me since, if anything he just gets worse all the time.

iron man is ok, tony stark is over rated

prove me wrong

>Ma! Get the summer camp brochure!

>The one that says "Pray the gay away"!

>surpassed Spiderman and captain America

I'd say right now Iron Man and Cap are neck and neck with Spidey being ahead of both.

Iron Man being insanely popular for kickstarting the MCU and Cap for having a stable line of good solos and characterizations in teamups.

Marvel is still trying to push Iron Man as its new face and mascot, but Spidey has too much staying power. And it's even more jumbled now that it kind of has the rights for Spidey back.

He was better when his mask had a nose.

I've met RDJ in person.

He's actually not that short. About 5'8-5'9, but he wears booster sneakers a lot when appearing for promotional shit or if he has to be in a full body shot (though only in some movies where the character is meant to be taller.) Incredibly bubbly and personable too; had the extras laughing their tits off.

I am kind of tired of him now although it was nice to see Pre-Avengers RDJ Iron Man back in Civil War.

I also hate how he's in the comics now.

Whoever they get is going to be hated in account of "Not muh" even if he turns out to be better than RDJ.

Said no one EVER

He's got a great Facebook. It seems he's responsible for his own posts or at least works with Butters regularly on approving content. My favourite part is how he never goes political like George Takai or pukes mindless clickbait like George Tekai

Manlets typically are sized the same all over - teeny fingers, teeny toes, etc.

But I'm a manlet and my dick is six and a half inches.

Top 5 smartest in MU before he became nanomachines and yet the writers never make use of it.