Fem/pol/

I know I'm not the only woman here. We almost always keep our gender hidden as to not detract from our shitposts.

Truth is I had a real bad day, and it would help me out a lot if other females would post a bit with me. How'd you get red pilled? Any red pilled gfs? Does it affect your day to day life?

>no trans, sorry
>Lesbos are okay
>no contact fagging
>NO tits or gtfo

I loathe myself and my gender. I'm white, but honestly, does it even matter? I stopped sleeping with men out of fear of degeneracy (no bait)

>I loathe myself and my gender

: (

not female, but here's a bump and a pug.

>>NO tits or gtfo
you are on the wrong side of the internet then.

At least this doesn't seem like a shill thread. I'll take an attention whore thread over a CTR shill thread anyday. It's brutal out there today. I think I'll hide out here for a while.

You sound like a fucked up person who has internalized too much misogyny from the r9k autists and bitter beta virgins who dwell here becasue they have nowhere else to go.

Women can be funny, smart and sexy. But not if they think of themselves as trash or inferior any more than if they think they are objectively superior due to their gender.

>inb4 muhsoggyknees

Why do you loathe your self and your gender then?

Hey sweetheart. care to tell me about your day?

I'm a woman, but I'm not redpilled. Sorry, neechan.

Them tits. Show them and nobody gets hurt

Pls be my gf

Insert feelings based statements here.

> Women can be funny, smart and sexy.

Oh it's Australia's autistic little brother. Carry on.

There are no delegates in those breasts. They are not the breasts you are looking for.

TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO
TITS OR GTFO
>TITS OR GTFO

>Hurr durr I need a conservative christian wife
>Don't post unless you show the world your naked breasts

We don't fucking care.

Your anecdotes are irrelevant even if we believed them.

Tits or kys.

i do need a conservative christian wife, but rules are rules, sorry.

>be me, OP on mobile, have problems posting for once in my life (hmm)
>born, raised, and live in an extremely lefty state.
>long story short, Sup Forums was the answer to the question I didn't know was bouncing around my brain
>I have several very close friends, all SJW
>As intelligent as they are, I could never red pill 99% of them
>Sup Forums single-handedly saved my brain, ruined my heart (yeah I know)

Women aren't allowed on the internet you cuck faggot.

Here's my story:
>make mistake of talking to girl from pol
>ends up being a stupid whore
>wasted a year of my time chasing a pipe dream when there was red flags everywhere

fuck off no one cares what you are

stop looking for attention

tits or GTFO

Oh, Ahmed, cant you wait for your 72 goat ..ew .. virgins ?

:^)

agree with u.

Its very liberal of polfags here to say that.

You sound like disgusting third world Muslims.
Wtf I h8 Slavs now

What's up? I hate other women too but that's because none of them will talk to me anymore because of my political views.

I want to fuck ann coulter while she just talks about political shit the entire time

>How'd you get red pilled?
A natural skepticism and critical thinking combined with being introduced to the No Agenda Show podcast

>Any red pilled gfs?
I convinced my democrat Dad to vote Trump, is that a gfs or what?

>Does it affect your day to day life?
Mostly in positive ways. Shitty media and propaganda bounces off like I have a force-field around me. It's a little frustrating when talking to normies or overhearing conversations at the office, but the few friends that I have are open minded enough or just accept me being me.

>I loathe myself and my gender.

Sorry user. You should really get over that. I love being a girl and being girly. I love going shopping and doing makeup and feeling no obligation to go hunting or do messy things like camping etc. I also love being Anonymous and throwing all of that away behind a computer screen.

I have been in a few longterm relationships but have been so thrilled with living alone and spending time alone the last few years. I have an internet connection, a nice apartment to myself, and can pay off my monthly slave debt to the gubment.

I also don't have to worry about putting dat pussy on a pedestal and trying to woo a girl to have sex with me.

Life it fucking good for us redpilled polgirls, OP-oneesan

>it's an attention whore and white knight episode

off yourselves buckos

do you think women should have the right to vote?

>not understanding that this is an exception because gender is relevant to the argument

GTFO newfag

Tits or GTFO, you can't escape this.

You prefer masculine penis?

Oh its Spain's retarded mutant offspring. Carry on.

Tits or fucking leave this place.

A T L A N T A
T
L
A
N
T
A

Just watch, this shit will continue.

Beta faggots will try get her email, just watch.

hey sugartits what is the best way to redpill girls?

I find men respond well to arguments of fairness and justice even if they are not political (aka why the fuck do we need immigration and refugees and its not China problem)

Most girls I know immediately throw out a blue pilled platitude then tune out and don't want to argue

You sound like a retard.

yeah I wish we could somehow retire that bullshit, but nowdays shitposts like that could be shills, but idk. I don't even care any more. pol has done its job for trump. I'm just waiting for the election to be over so shillary gets btfo'd and the shills quit operating. no money=no shills.

Bring them to church and undermine all their political beliefs by placing doubt into their mind.

Use emotional reasoning and social pressure.

What you're telling her not only needs to feel right, it has to seem like the important people in her life (YOU) agree with it.

Where do I find women that browse Sup Forums? I want a qt Sup Forumslette wife.

P U E R T O R I C O
U
E
R
T
O

R
I
C
O

>its a "i notice the episode meme i stole from tv/twitter is catching on, on pol" episode

Meme king comin thru!

Women can't be redpilled. If they were to meet a guy they perceive as high value, hot, masculine and with status, she'd just parrot his beliefs back to him and eventually adapt them as her own. See any woman and how she supports her current boyfriends football team. They just want to say 'lol I'm so redpill XDD' for what they've always wanted: attention.

Logical thinking. Parents taught me to question everything and think for myself, so i did.
Whats happening to europe is really depressing, aside from that, not really.

You don't. We're all staying inside shitposting on Sup Forums.

>checks flag

>women

Skeletina is not girl material.

Tits or GTFO, next time don't use your gender to garner attention.

1/10

>checks it again
ok, at least I don't watch anime.

Tits or gtfo.

Women always follow the herd. Only redpilled women are redpilled because their boyfriend redpilled them. As soon as they break up and a handsome turbofaggot free spirit hippie with a bwc gives them any attention, they go back to ultra-libertarian lefty values.

women are subhuman.

don't wear rings on your finger unless it's to signal wed or divorced. thanks,
t. guy who looks at that first and intelligence second.

0oh and pets, dont have them. it's a crutch signaling you don't want human companionship.

I dunno, being a red pilled women is not all that attractive.

Seriously, you should just be blue pilled. Find a nice red pilled boyfriend and let him worry about politics and the world. Let him make the decisions.

You are trying way to hard.

Has anyone ever posted tits when they were told to? Fucking do it this time

nice digits

>Girls
>On Sup Forums
H-hi

>Actually believing the red-pilled meme
>Believing people weren't always "Degenerate"

Either a fucking idiot or a troll.
But I will tell you this, the fact that you mistake human nature for degeneracy is only the start of your problems.

>Ann Coulter
>Woman
Pick only one

P A Y D E B T S
A
Y

D
E
B
T
S

nice 2 met u

It's not about that. It's about the relevance of your gender on the internet.

(It's not relevant.) It's only relevant for attention seeking whore behavior.

The reason for the rule is to eliminate the ad hominem fallacy that most people automatically have programmed into their heads. Namely that a woman's feelings are more important than a man's.

It's not about liberal or conservative. It's about maintaining a philosophically pure discussion environment.

The rule is unfortunate in some respects, but it serves a good purpose. Hence you should respect it.

You seem pretty cool, assuming you are a real fellow Sup Forumsgirl

>myself, my mother, and my maternal granma all voted for Trump in the primaries. My dad is a hardcore Dem (something to do with JFK prob) and we got into a screaming match over Trump. He tried to tell ME that Trump hates women. Lol, rude!

I admire you in that you let current events roll off your back, when you can see what's real. It hurts me a lot when I watch the news and can't say/do anything about it. Kudos.

I love being a girl too!! I have invested thousands into makeup, let alone clothes. I do love womanhood, I just hate seeing what's going on, and the fact that women are almost unanimously encouraging the downfall of the Western world.

I need to take Sup Forums less seriously I guess

Stormfront then /new/ then here forever basically

You will for me :^)

>mfw this rp thread

>NO tits or gtfo

Gtfo then.

>natural skeptism
>trump
>shitty media and propaganda bounce of like a force-field
>redpilled

Not even worth the rebuttal

A friend of mine told me about Sup Forums a year or so ago and I've been stuck here ever since.

It's reassuring to see that there are still guys that have solid morals and believe in traditional gender roles - and even guys that want to get married and have kids.

Not that I'm in the least bit shocked, but almost all the guys I'm friends with on social media are goofy nu-male hipster types who love grandstanding about how much of a feminist they are or how much they hate the institution of marriage. So it's refreshing to see that there are still normal men out there.

Of course there are some really angry, bitter guys on Sup Forums who have taken their resentment of women to an irrational and hyperemotional extreme, but I actually think they're generally the minority of men on here. Most of the men here are just astonished that our culture has degraded to this point and frustrated by the fact that most people seem to be blind to it

Eh, there was a time I agreed with you. Unfortunately, if you're red pilled, you understand men and women should be treated differently. Ideally they wouldn't be on Sup Forums in the first place but the world being what it is...

We'll probably have to eventually start making exceptions here and leave that rule for the rest of the site.

precisely

I came on Sup Forums to shitpost. Then I accidentally tried to have real arguments. Then I lost those arguments, and in the process of looking up evidence to support failing arguments I ended up learning I was lied to and Sup Forums was right. About a lot of things. I lost my talking-point sandwich arguments to the "racist board".

It was down the rabbit hole from there.

>Any red pilled gfs?
What

Yes. I'm angrier. Not because I'm mad at people, but because I know things they don't know, and I can't convey that knowledge to anyone in a single conversation. If you try, you just come off as crazy.

Its cool that we can give each other a brief wink/nod in this thread. We'll go back to being anonymous men after page 10 but remember you're not alone here, and as long as Shillary isn't president, we'll have our rights and the ability to save this country.

Women are deprecated and obsolete. When you deconstruct their psychology, they are all the same at the core. They want an effortless lifestyle full of luxury without giving up anything in return. They play psychological games to destroy a man from the inside starting with his ego and eroding all his other relationships with family and friends along the way.

I look at women absolute disdain and disgust. Adam should have stayed alone in the garden of Eden. Eve was a mistake.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

even though I'm not from London but okkk

i like your english. have a fancy dress.

Bingo

>Social media

This was your first mistake lass

Classic untermensch

>Underated

>NO tits or gtfo

tits or GTFO

tits or gtfo

Why it ruined your heart? Because now you are redpilled?
tbqh it was my mother in law who started to redpill me kek
People may be intelligent, that's why you have to redpill really slowly in a naive way. Just pointing facts and not opinions.
If it is a lost cause, well... You still have pol/, just as all of us.

>inb4 lucky enough to live in a country where PC doesn't exist(barely) and you can pretty much say whatever you want. (And no, I'm not a dyke or a fem).

Just a reminder to any real ladies, when you see men react to things like "fucking women" and such, don't take it personally. It's human nature to simplify things for the sake of conversation. They mean the idiots.

If you seek to be an example to stand for as a woman, and I mean an actual strong woman not a tumblrite, then you are immediately based and everyone considers you as such.

Also lot's of virgins on the internet and they'll act accordingly, I can't fault them. It's par the course. They've been programmed as much as we have been.

T. Ausfag with ovaries

KEK
EKE
KEK

Why do you loathe yourself and your gender?

Don't become a crazy cat lady and fail your nation.

Find a good white man, who believes in nationalism and raising a family, who you have a good relationship with, get married, and raise a family together.

I developed BPD, schizophrenia, and suffered a stroke because of living with an abusive woman for 20 years.

I often feel like the ground beneath my feet is shaking like an earthquake at random times with tremors all across my body. I don't know what the hell is happening inside my head anymore.

Yeah it goes like this
>THE GLOBALIST WANT A WORLD WIDE FINANCIAL HEGEMONY BY SOCIAL INVERSION AND BRIBES

shut up paki, men can be that way too.
both sexes can go overboard.

Holy shit, the redit cancer isn't a myth.

We call classy and thoughtful women, "Ladies." I haven't had cause to use the term in years, however.

Its called being a muslim user.

you're cool, ausfag

Even saying globalists isn't enough. That's still a PC term. The real term is Jews. When you say "Yes, the Jews really are fucking Western Civilization", you lose a lot of people. Despite it being true.

Not saying every Jew goes to the grand sekrit synagogue and gets marching orders, but is there a conspiracy that is Jewish in origin? Yes, definitely.

I get tired of their sniveling faces every time there is a terrorist attack
>"OH! Now you now what we have to put up with in Israel. Hmm, such a shame!"
when their own fucking brethren imported them in the first place and they know it

Did that tranny really say that?

top kek

I actually am in London

Where are you?

Do you post in the question time threads?were you up all night for Brexit too?

I have been secular since high school. I don't care about imaginary cults.