I AGREE WITH THIS

I AGREE WITH THIS

Nice to know guy-who-goes-to-imgur

Hey Arnold still a solid 7.

Amazingly well.

Yeah, I watch Rocko pretty often. Walmart had the entire series on DVD for like 20 bucks so I pop it in for background noise all the time. Still good.

This,just started rewatching it.So far so good.

Pretty well, actually.

I always think it's funny how salty people raised on shit cartoons get about people who got to live through a golden age of cartoons.

Name ten that don't

The ones I watched hold up pretty well.

Doug
Catdog
Rocket Power
Fifteen
Welcome Freshmen
The Mystery Files of Shelby Woo
The Journey of Allen Strange
Cousin Skeeter
The Brother's Flub
You're On

They hold up really well

Just watched the Halloweenie episode. Shit was comfy as fuck.

I didn't like any of those shows even back then. Ren & Stimpy and Action League Now were the only non-boring cartoons they had until Spongebob and Fairly Oddparents.

i just binged the whole series. shit was so cash. so comfortable. so fucking... remember when 'attitude' actually meant something? and it meant kids giving authority figures the finger verbally, with classic insults like "suck an elbow, chumbucket!"

finally found a reliable source for peter pan and the pirates too. sadly while it did a lot of shit right, i'm having trouble working up the motivation to watch all 65 episodes. it mostly just kind of LOOKS nice.

Fuck you, two of those were great. two of them i've never heard of.. and one i'd fucking forgotten about.

Which one did you forget? I haven't thought about Freshmen since t went off the air.

To be fair, I don't think cousin skeeter held up when it was airing.

Rugrats was kind of garbage.

And I'm not even talking about the later episodes.

Two of them are good, the rest wasn't even good at the time.

For this to work you have to say a show that people thought was good back them.

Early Rugrats, especially season 2, are still really great m8.

kill yourself

Rewatched S1 Hey Arnold and I agree. There's some good stuff there.

Recess also held up, as did most episodes of B:TAS (Mr. Freeze episodes actually got better).

The english Digimon Dub and the theatrical release of Thief and the Cobbler are not worth it, Recobbled edition and subs are definitely the way to go.

What about this one, i just picked this up at walmart. Im enjoying it but it does seem like it hasnt age too well.

The later seasons are still good and still hold up well

>Hey Arnold
>MIB
>A!RM
They hold up pretty well. The animation has aged, but the writing is still decent for a kid's show, especially in comparison to modern ones. One thing I noticed is how A!RM is really similar to Monsters inc. Agent J in the MIB cartoon acts nothing like how Smith portrays him. HA! is still decent, but titular character voice changes too often. Barely any consistency. One audition sounds like he's in his teens, while a latter one sounds like he's younger than his age.

Is there even a generation like that?

Any generation young enough to experience the 2007 shithole either remembers a little bit of the 2004 series, remembers Avatar, or remembers the shows that came after that period (Chowder, Flapjack, etc.)

And, while there's a lot of shit on today, there are enough good things (Gumball, WBB, occasionally AT/RS, Loud House, yes even SU) to cancel it out.

No they don't.
They were shitty even as a kid.

>Rocket Power

I really wish we could ban this show.

I-I liked it

And they show it all the time on their late night 90s block, as if anybody wants to remember that shit

Rocko is honestly better to watch as an adult.

So many jokes make sense now.

I watched Ren & Stimpy the other day.
The jokes hold up, the voice work was great, and the animation was magnificent.

John K.'s an asshole but his work is solid as a rock.

Ren and Stimpy is better now I get more of the jokes. Legends of the Hidden Temple is still one of the best physical game shows outside of Takashi's Castle, Double Dare was a quality mixed format game show, and Guts was pretty damn entertaining.

Wonder if the maker of this image realizes Spongebob counts as a 90's show?

But I know OP really doesn't care to discuss it, they just wanted to post that image and stir shit up.

I don't see why people hate it. It was pretty much what you would expect of a show about sports and living on a beach City.

Probably helps that the dub on my country was good and didn't used american slang.

I only heard of the first 3 and cousin skeeter.

Held up like a pile of shit. Surprisingly a lot of shows were boring with slow paced jokes.

>I don't see why people hate it. It was pretty much what you would expect of a show about sports and living on a beach City.
The latter explains the former. Especially when you add in that it was the 90's.

Last time I watched Angry Beavers I thought it held up well. It doesn't really have too much to really date it either.

Agreed... Agreed on all of this

If you honestly believe this, you never advanced mentally past the age of 7. Take off your nostalgia glasses.

>call him a kid lol xd

I came here to post this.

Also to ask if they fucked.

This.

>all this nostalgia
They were fugly , cheaply made, slow, boring, unfunny(most of the time) and made for children 100%

I also grew with those cartoons and love them but I wouldn't waste a minute watching them again.
Looney tunes hold up pretty well

Big Pete still looks the same.

Great opinions.

Pete and Pete was a show ahead of its time and its a shame that oddball humor like this didn't really take off. It warmed my weird little child heart.

Kenan and Kel holds up for me.

I'm actually rewatching Rocko's Modern Life and Eek The Cat and they are both still funny. In fact both of them have a lot of jokes I didn't catch the first time around and fairly decent subtle humor. So. Yeah. They both still hold up.

Ren and Stimpy too.

Anything other than R&S or SB doesn't hold up, specially the klasky stuff

God those fucking designs make me wanna carve my eyeballs

Out of curiosity I looked them both up and apparently they do a podcast together now.

I don't know why that surprised me but it did.