WILSON

>WILSON
>WILSON IM SORRY
>WILLLSOOOOOON

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hJxT6znCkH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't they make movies that good any more? It's sad I have to watch vintage moving pictures when I want to engulf myself in kino.

youtu.be/hJxT6znCkH4
>tfw

Is there a more believable cuck actor than Tom Hanks?

Castaway and Forrest Gump were pure cuck kino.

Man, I remember watching this at the theater and getting emotionally invested on a fucking volleyball drifting away on the ocean.

Zemeckis did a great job on this one.

Was Hanks pregnant with Wilson's child or was Wilson pregnant with his?
I can never remember but it made the scene so much more tragic.

Because streaming and torrenting

Cringe The Movie

aka the longest FedEx commercial in the world.

I teared up a little.

this shit still makes me cry. probably one of the only mainstream movies to capture absolute desolation and loneliness so perfectly. the way hanks screams is like a dying horse. it hurts so hard in my heart.

Wilson? Bill Wilson!?

That's a big bucket of popcorn

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALT

I've only seen this once and I've always been afraid of re-watching it and totally breaking down. Between this, his friend dying, his wife leaving him, delivering the final package and being abandoned at the crossroads I feel like I'd be battered emotionally

Forrest didn't get cucked. He fucked his grade school crush and impregnated her, won a medal of honor for bravery in Vietnam, became a ping pong God, and became a millionaire through hard work and the shrimpin business. Gump was pure winnage throughout his entire life.

>Forrest didn't get cucked.
Jenny is a drugged up whore (not her fault her dad fucked her) who died of aids who forced her kid on her gullible dimwit friend. Just because Forrest isn't aware that he's cucked doesn't mean he isn't cucked.

He's not cucked because little Forrest is his kid, you dumb fuck.

>WILSON I'M SORRY! I WILL HELP YOU PURGE AMERICA OF NIGGERS AND JEWS ONCE WE COME BACK!
>WILSON DON'T LEAVE ME! YOU WERE RIGHT, IT IS ONLY BY ACCEPTING THE WHITE MAN'S BURDEN AND USHERING IN THE DAY OF THE ROPE TOGETHER MAY AMERICA BECOME GREAT AGAIN!

Jesus, was Sam Raimi ghost writing this scene? It really wouldn't fly so well nowadays.

WILSOOON!!!

I'M SORRY

I'M SORRY WILSON!