It's a foreign plebs episode

>it's a foreign plebs episode

This is happening too often recently. They're keeping shitty movies alive now.

i love tom cruise

Impressive

this was decent. the other two posted are shit.

Normally I'd be upset, but I'm alright with this because Cruise is in it.

Who sees this shit? Is it hoards of Indians? Or I guess Asians like gay effeminate edgy men so Pirates suits them, but gay beefcake Vince?

>alien was a fl..
>not so fast

Why isn't the US supporting these moves anymore? Even Pirates kind of bombed here.

Chinese have awful cinema taste. Even kungfu movies are from Hong Kong not China.

The transformers films in China are equivalent to Star Wars in America...an entire country with no taste

China's taste for shit flicks is seriously damaging to the medium as a whole.

they love vin

t. amerifat.

its obvious we have superior tastes. if not for us, you wouldnt have any guidance as an example to follow heh.

because as a interracial country we are progressing beyond these white cis male lead films

Whoa its like the rest of the world is bigger than the US

That's still awful by today's standards.

a lot

>when a blockbuster shoehorns in some Chinese star that speaks bad English

just cast Asian-Americans

THERE IS ALWAYS ONE THAT BRINGS THIS UP! RETARD FOREIGN PLEB DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT MOVIES DON'T GET RELEASED IN EVERY SINGLE SHITHOLE 3RD WORLD COUNTRY

what's with the head?

>500m domestic
Wad da fak

Hey man, it was surprisingly good. Better than the previous 2.

I mean, good in the sense of being dumb good.

>BUT THE REST OF THE WORLD IS BIGGER RIGHT??!?!?

Just prepare for Transformers....

At this point, Jews should stop advertising this shit us and just let the chinks have it. Then we'll be left with kino only.

Is it just me or is like capeshit the only thing Americans ever really turn out for? Like usually their turnout rivals the rest of the world if it's capeshit. Anything else is probably a nope.

Stay woke.

>calling foreigners plebs for liking standard run of the mill action films
>meanwhile the dopey yanks are gargling non stop capeshit and star wars and want more
lol

I've seen them all.

Streaming/torrenting

South America goes fucking crazy for Fast and Furious movies.
That's why reggeaton singers kept making more and more cameos in the movies,

>Chinese have awful cinema taste.

But deep pockets, amirite?

Streaming and torrenting didn't?

Stay delusional

Except there are no kinos

I watched it for the mummy girl and I'm not going to apologize for it.

Pirates 5 is Depps first big film since he beat his wife

Foreigners are plebs though. They watch both capeshit AND shit like Furious 5. Let's face it, a normie in America has objectively better taste than a normie overseas

Every single one of these movies were made in AMERICA. Your point?

cringe

Rotten Tomatoes.

No joke. That site has become a major thorn in Hollywood's ass.

China, Russia and the most expensive one being 60 mil is why we got 6 of these when they don't even break even here

yes but countries where people can afford movies, guess what, also have movie industries of their own to compete with..

german here, i know that my country loves shitty popcorn flicks like the mummy and pirates o.t.c.
thank us i guess

How did this shit show in China? I thought they were afraid of ghosts n' ghouls or something.

Serious question, why americans are so thin skinned?
They can't handle the bantz
Like this guys

>it's an amerishart plebs episode

my point was the reverse bro, the average american movie doesn't do shit in foreign markets

just big time action brainless blockbusters

Tom Cruise is starting to look like a mummified corpse.

Have you guys ever considered that perhaps the small subtleties of cultures and their assumed philosophies might not translate well so only big action "defeat the obvious evil in physical style" movies can hope to do well in the box offices across cultural lines as different as the east and west?