Bendis wrote his daughter into being the new War MAchine, didn't he?

Bendis wrote his daughter into being the new War MAchine, didn't he?

Wow I never took that in till now

I know, right?

Bendis is married to a black woman and have a step-daughter from that marriage?

No but I believe he has an adopted black daughter

That's hot.

>[Axel] Alonso: This is similar to previous teaser campaigns where we've highlighted characters of importance to the coming year -- only you'll notice that a few of these faces are brand-new or at least eyebrow-raising. As for the "divided" tag and the pairings, speculate away -- and keep in mind that this takes place in the aftermath of "Civil War II."

You know, I would care about these legacy characters if more effort was put into them. Girl who created an Iron Man suit in college to replace War Machine is just so lazy. Hell, it's Sun Girl's backstory, but she at least had a villain father.

>His wife's daughter
What a cuck

Literal cuck IRL lol

Eh' adopting black children and raising them to be black people and not nigger is good but I mean... Who wants Bendis as a dad?

>Who wants the hidden owner of Marvel editorial as a dad
Damn, if I had Bendis as my dad, I'd convince him to make all my favorite characters ship and win all the time.

>Dad, can I go to the mall?
>Mall? Like a shopping center?
>Yeah, I want to check some stuff out.
>Like exploring the many stores to see if there is something that you may want to buy?
>Yes, dad, can I please just go already?
>I don't like that tone, young lady.
>Tone? Like the attitude of my voice?
>Exactly, now go to your room!
>My room? Like the place where I sleep?

No? She's adopted. Meaning she's not his wife's daughter either.

It's another man's semen. He indeed is a cuck.

It's fucking adoption, man. How is that a bad thing?

Don't pay attention to the cuckposters user. They're just grasping at straws at this point.

Positron?

looks like better than Bethesda's T45d power armor

;_;7

Must suck for Bendis's legitimate daughter knowing that the adopted bastard is loved more than her.

Bendis only publicizes his black daughter to appeal to the liberal 'muh divursity' crowd. It's not love bruh.

If his adopted black son is Miles Morales
And his adopted black daughter is War Machine
Does that make his biological daughter Jessica Jones?

Yeah. I guess he's urging her to get plowed by blacks, as well.

Is his other other adopted daughter still in Guardians of the Galaxy, or did he yank her out of there to slap her into the latest franchise made popular by movies?
I tin-foil believe Gwenpool started as bendis wanting Kitty to be deadpool before someone finally said hey maybe not to him

>yfw bendis fulfilled his fantasy of his daughter getting fucked in the ass by a huge black guy
>yfw he wanked to it a million times

what happened to Hitler's mouth?

>before someone finally said hey maybe not to him
So that's why Dogfucker is at DC.

a gay superpowered nazi demigod zapped his mouth together and killed him soon after

it's from the comic Uber, I'm not totally caught up but for a good while it was a damn good comic

This is Bendis family.

2 black kids and 1 white.

I dont think Bendis has created an OC for his white kid

But it wasn't put into his woman's vagina. Isn't that the important part?

>Bendis only publicizes his black daughter

He's always posting shit about his white daughters band and music. Fuck, he JUST posts something like an hour ago.

>white kid is the youngest
Why am I not surprised.

Why does she have Fallout armor with an Opimus Prime helmet?
is that like a reference or what?

I keep forgetting that Bendis looks like Kingpin.

Dude, Bendis should play a druggie kingpin. So then they can explain the lost weight

>2 black kids and 1 white.
Wait, I could've swore he had a white teenage daughter.

Was it Bendis who created a white superhero who turned black as apart of his powerset?

Brown Bomber? Nah, that was McDuffie. He was black so nobody could say anything.

No, Black Bomber was created in 1977 and was supposed to be DC's first "black" superhero with their own comic, even though he was a racist white guy. But the editor left before it was published and the character was salvaged into Black Lightning. McDuffie would later bring him out of obscurity during his JLA run when reality was being altered and Vixen was trying to fix everything.

>are you proud of me now, daddy?

is this the only canon instance of anal in the entirety of mainstream comics? yea yea there's shit like bomb queen but I'm talking canonical Marvel/DC

Midnighter exists, so no.

talking about a writers famiy is fucking weird you guys.

and this is fucking disgusting.

wow, more credit than I was willing to give him.

His wife was in a coma after giving birth to one of his kids and afterwards he said he unconsciously started writing people being in comas.

Makes the whole She-Hulk situation pretty weird.

I am 90 percent certain that suit is based on the T-45d which is the worst suit of power armor available to players in any Fallout game and is only available in bethesda's crappy reboots (and new vegas)

fucking cunts.

So Fan girl vs Brotherhood of Steel?

why did you expect modern marvel artists to put any effort into designing powered armor? That alien war machine suit may have been radically different from the original iron man suit but at least it was an original design.

>implying War Machine armor was designed at all and artist didn't simply use whatever armor was in tracer package
Whatever came out of that Tau tank in Venom?

He wrote himself into being a girl detective and getting fucked in the ass by Luke Cage, so writing his daughter is not that bad.

nothing, this isn't even the first time marvel's ripped off GW

So Deodato is now a bad artist because you say so?

Olivetti is now off Venom; that book is in dire straits and still no mention of him in the September solicits.

Figures.
That's Iron Cross, right?
Book sold like shit moment it started, desu.

when you don't put effort into something you get called out for it. I've commisioned artists to draw shit before and we have discussions about this.

"How good are you at drawing machines?"

"Horrible, I hate drawing rivets and armor plates and crap. Too much detail, way better at organic subjects."

"I'm decent enough but I have a very 'super robot' style of things so if you want something realistic you should go somewhere else."

and so on, and so forth.

that's literally a slightly modified T-45d with optimus prime's head as a helmet.

it's a lazy fucking design, he didn't even try.

>Book sold like shit moment it started, desu.
Maybe retailers are put off with that painted but terribly executed Olivetti art.

my version of it yeah, I should try getting in touch with that drawfag again and see if he ever finished that sketch.

I posted it because I literally posted Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo as references with some Teutonic Knight bits thrown in. I have the original sketch by the guy before he modified it on my old computer but that one is in for repairs.

anyways my point is I threw out some design influences and the guy worked with them, and when I told him the design was a little too simplistic he threw in some clutter. It's a good example of original powered armor design.

oh yea... huh... so what? only dudes are allowed to get butt fucked? Wonder Woman is greek how the hell has she never taken it up the ol flush pipe??

for that matter what about oral? I feel like the only instance of that I can think of is that one thing with antman shrinking down and going down on Jan, and one other tme where domino gives wolverine roadhead, it's weird how vanilla most superhero sex seems to be

she dated a black dude before superman.
he sacrificed his life for the gods and become the force that nature.

don't know about the butt fucking though.

>It's time for bed.
>Bed? It's the time?

Marvel at least has taboo about male on female anal, since the original artist of Wolverine MAX got pissed that he had to redraw a panel because the sex scene it contained looked too much like anal.

It probably stems from supposedly being unsellable or something in certain regions due to outdated sodomy laws.

the cuckold he dosent even have the balls to have a kid of his own.

I'm 99% sure Marvel is trying to kill of the comic sector so they can put their best writers on the movies

Dude, that is literally just a labor.
And I don't mean this in a "whitu piggu ripping off grorious nippon" way, it's literally that lazy.

>domino gives wolverine roadhead,

When did this happen?

If his wife is as white as him, how are his daughters black?

X-force sex and violence

The black ones are adopted

Only shorter and greasier

But Marvel has nothing to do with the movies anymore. Civil War was the last Marvel-made MCU movie. Everything after that is being made by disney proper.

Makes more sense then. Disney is cutting the fat

Are people here really so low as to go after Bendis's kids?

Disney has no real control over Marvel Entertainment. Ripping Marvel Studios out was a rare instance of them stepping in.

99% of the shit you blame on "Disney" is just the work of Ike Perlmutter.

This is the same place that regularly shits on Loeb by mocking the fact that his son died of cancer.

how much do we know about the new war machine cause im already in love

She's an engineering student at MIT that went all shut-in while building herself her own IM suit.

thanks, is she in the main civil war book?

Please, only Ryderfags shit on Loeb and Sam. Sup Forums loves Sam Nova, he's like young Hal Jordan.

>As for the "divided" tag and the pairings, speculate away
Don't mind of I don't.

>Sup Forums loves Sam Nova
You don't speak for me.

nu uh, that might recently since we had those nova storytimes and that last issue of nova with Jean and Miles, but before that i can assure you Sup Forums hated Sam

Suppose it gives his daughter someone to up to. Better than some sort of weird ass S&M fetish.

Most of Sup Forums just feels bad that he's always suffering, I've seen very few people actually claim to like him.

war machine wears paladin armor now?

based black bomber

Edgy

Wasn't she a follower in Fallout 3?

Nope, just Invincible Iron Man.

Wouldn't put it past anyone these days.