Faithful HBO adaptation fucking when?

Faithful HBO adaptation fucking when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BitByGeWGxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The movie was good enough

After they do Y: The Last Man

After how terrible the movie did in the box office?

Never.

Cast them.

I know Sup Forums can do a better job than the movie did

>implying the movie wasn't great

The movie WAS great. It was a garbage adaptation though. Especially after the first couple books

It really wasn't. It was poorly paced and everyone had bad hair.

The movie except for that lackluster ending was better then the actual comic.

more like adult swim animated series

the movie was fine for live action

I could see this

youtube.com/watch?v=BitByGeWGxU

they literally did it to tease everyone

>yfw there will never be an animated series

suffering

This just isn't fair

WHOA WHOA somebody tried animating the first comic?!
I need some source.

HBO is old news. Netflix originals are the new big thing. I could easily see a Scott Pilgrim cartoon on Netflix.

What's with the recent resurgence of interest though? Scott Pilgrim isn't that good.

but it could be, at least in people's imaginations. same as a lot of popular shit.

Every time I see a Scott Pilgrim thread I have to listen to the entire game's soundtrack.

Again. And again.

Hopefully never.

I thought Cera was an okay live-action Scott, but he wasn't enough of a dick. Which is funny because Michael Cera as he is right now, with his current roles under his belt, would probably have played a better Scott.

His voice is perfect though.

The game's soundtrack is fucking BASED.

Why do you stupid pieces of shit like adaptations so much?

the movie was good for a movie. But is the shittiest adaptation of all. Even the game is a better adaptation than the movie.

Where the fuck do you think you are? Nobody reads comics here :^)

Only if Ramona loses the Scottbowl.
Preferably Kim or Knives as the victor.
Maybe Lisa.

Titmouse should've made this into an animated series, lord knows it could've been way more successful.

The trouble is that the first half of the movie was basically a shot-for-shot recreation of Vol. 1, so any faithful adaptation is going to seem redundant in the beginning at least.
Which I'm okay with, but I think big executives and producers wouldn't be.

Don't you make me start.

Hopefully never. Scott Pilgrim is meme-tier trash.

You're a hooker.

that's all there is, ramona's chubby ass

>HBO adaptation

No need, it was a PG-13 comic tops. Adult Swim would work fine.

>that
>chubby
Ireland pls go

Collaborate with Sup Forums. I'm sure they could come up with something.

>scott never even fucks her

the pussy

Ramona and Scott with big tits? And then we argue about it?

Yes he does you tremendous fucking asshole.

Who'll play Lisa Miller?

reminder that this lewd qt never made it into the movie and we missed out on ramona having a jealous freak out

they don't fuck in the movie but that doesn't count

they fuck all the time in the comic considering that they date for like a year

Holy shit they don't fuck in the movie. Damn. I take back that uncalled for comment about whomever being an asshole.

Man I can't get over this art style. It looks like shit

it's fine it's an easy mistake

movie scott isn't nearly as fucking savage as comic scott

KIM BEST GIRL

Kim>Ramona>Wallace>Knives>Stephen>Lisa>Envy

>your girl asked if you fucked another girl
>reassure her that she was the side hoe from the start

absolute madman

>Lisa that low

Michael Cera's portrayal was far too timid.

>best girl
>not lisa

she's only a slut on tv

I dunno I do love what an emotionally damaged bitch Ramona is

I know its been said 1000 times, but Cera was just not the man for the job. He could not possibly display scotts assholiness

this was so perfect why can't we have a whole series of this

needs more wallace

bump

It is really sad when you realize that if the movie came out now it would probably be a summer smash hit. Unfortunately, it came at a time when people were sick of Michael Cera (even though hes fine in this imo, he's slightly different than comic-Scott but the whole movie is slightly different so it works) and also crazy comic movies weren't popular yet.

>wanting adaptations that are exactly the same as the source material
I don't really understand this, its so boring. I'm not saying that people should change things for the sake of changing it, but if you're just going to make Scott Pilgrim: The Comic: Again, why should I watch it instead of just reading the comic again? You've gotta bring something new to the table, or make them complementary. I think the movie and the comic go great together, in this regard. I won't say a series would be bad, but it would certainly have to work harder to justify itself.

I never said it was supposed to be the same. I said it was a poor adaptation.

Things like the twins they changed in a good way. Things that were better for the movie.

Things like Scotts shitty characterization or missing the point of a lot of scenes entirely make it a bad adaptation

Fuck this comic and all the hot topic fucks who read it

It's ok, user, you can say tumblr. Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.

i actually like it, but when i realized the kind of cancer that it attracts as an audience, i've gone to hide any interest i have for it in public

people who say the movie "is great" are the fucking worst.

I didn't get the comic.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead was a 10/10 Ramona.

If it was animated, Steve Blum as Wallace.

I can't help but hear his Leeron for Wallace.

So if it was a TV show, it would need expansion. Pitch your ideas, Sup Forums.

>Scott gets into an awkward situation (stuck in a plane or ona bus?) where he has to stay with a respawned former evil exe foran extended period of time.

So is Sup Forums looking forward to Snot Girl?

Wasn't the movie supposed to end with Knives and Scott being together and Ramona fucking off?

Comic was shit Movie was shit. Only good thing to come out of this was the side scrolling game. Hopefully this thing never gets adapted again.

How long do you wait to fuck someone where a year is too soon?

I pre-ordered the first two issues, mainly because buying comics here is a mess and I wanted to be sure that I'd get them.

I have zero intrest in Snot Girl, but I am really hyped for his next graphic novel

Is he working on something new? I haven't heard anything about it.

Hes frequently tweeting about characters and art that I am almost positive are NOT from snot girl. Same style though.

Her image was fine, but the way she was directed was garbage. Ramona was played off as a massive fucking cunt in the movie even though that was never her character.

why did scott pilgrim use so many bidya gaem noises?
is it rerry nesesary?

The universe mimics that of a video game. The evil exes despawn upon death and drop money. He gets powerups upon character development.

Look faggot, If there were scott pilgrim things at hot topic I would have bought them already.

I heard they made Rammy a cunt cuz the original ending had knives the winner and they wanted to make her look better?