Choose one that you think
most cool

Why no historically accurate pictures?

tv/movies is bad for portraying what armors of the past looked like

China

>be Chinese
>get sacred hair forcibly cut by barbarians

Hahahahahaaaa

Korean looks best but Japanese would look better in colour and in a similar pose.

Historical accuracy is boring compared to cinema.

It was never sacred and Chinese people in ancient and medieval times times would cut their hair until they reached adulthood (I think this happened at 20 years old). But yeah fucking Manchus.

The chrome dome mullet hairdo looks cool and I'm not going bald or anything.

>no mongolia
I like them and the Ainu the most.

stop bullying chinese people

They’re all pretty cool 2bh

The later versions looked cooler but the early Qing dynasty hair cut was basically being bald with a little braid coming sticking out surrounded by a small circle of hair.

Chinese looked best because they wore capes.

south korean >chinese > japanase t b h

post more pics btw

Chinese kept thier hair after adulthood because it was a gift of the body by parents. Confucian belief.

Same reason Chinese used to punish people by tattooing them

Southern Infantryman, Northern Southern Dynasty Period (南北朝)

Ming Dynasty I'm pretty sure.

Also Northern and Southern Dynasty. Soldiers on Left are Southern Soldiers while those on the right are Northern(/steppe? possibly Northern Wei 北魏?) soldiers.

Choose one that you think
most cool

Japan

Which one do you like more?

Hahahaha LOL.

Why are Americans proud of thier cowardly act???

Are they this degenerate?

definitely this one

You guys got off easy with just being nuked. You deserved far worse, they should have left you to the Soviets.

Hahahaha LOL.

>Raping and massacring tens of thousands at Nanking for no reason at, ruining any possibility of Chinese government surrendering
or
>Bombing Japan to get them to surrender, thereby avoiding an invasion of Japan that would have killed far more Americans and Japanese
hmm which one is more cowardly...

This thread is in urgent need of a NOICEing

Northern Xianbei cavalryman of Northern Wei Dynasty.

>itt

NOICE

What's a Xianbei?

Steppe tribes of which the Tuoba clan founded the Northern Wei Dynasty. Kind of like the common ancestor of Mongols and Turks but I might be wrong.

別にジャップに聞いてないんで、出てってください

Where is Vietnam?
We are Sino too

>You deserved far worse
You nation deserves to be destroyed for those crimes against humanity. Kill yourself, terrorist apologist.

>we had no choice but to either mass slaughter or mass slaughter
Seriously, America is a fucking terrorist organisation and needs to be wiped off the face of the planet. Your government and people are filth.

Where is your country?

None.
I like this one.

What about this?

>Choose one that you think
>most cool
japan

true
vietnam should be on the pic instead of japan, as your cunt was actually in the sino-sphere.

And who benefits from our actions and from the misery we cause? You Australians and Europeans do.

Go away John

not even the right plane

Do Koreans have the backward scabbard thing too? The Qing Bannermen also wore their scabbards facing backward but they had a secondary quick draw sword hoop thing on their bow cases. Was their an equivalent in Korea?

Pic is the sword ring.

All look same

Note bottom right corner.

do Japanese people think they are a completely different race or something?

They are culturally different from other East Asians because Japan was kind of cut off from China after the Tang Dynasty so Japan has had a watered down version of Tang Dynasty China whereas the rest of East Asia changed.

Yes, we are Homo sapiens yamatoid

you made this thread already knowing the answer

Yes, It was influenced by the mongol sword

The sword of the Joseon Dynasty and the ancient Korean sword are totally different

Not only sword, armor was also influenced by Mongol

kek'd

Greatest naval commander

there's something about all korean aesthetic that I really liek

Nah Mongolia is the "culturally different" one in East Asia.

do modern japanese women like this type of man?
he looks alpha as fuck

Maybe if shaved his beard.

he wouldnt look alpha without beard

Asian women don't like hairy men.

mifune by far

even women are turbo pedos.

>Turkey in the Orthodox civ

No
They like this type.

toshiro mifune

I asked my GF.

She laughed

what did you ask her?

I like horse dick hair

Shove it in my mouth pls

that means she's masturbated to him before

T. Virgin

CHALLENGER APPEARS!

>It is alleged that Timur's tomb was inscribed with the words, "When I rise from the dead, the world shall tremble." It is also said that when Gerasimov exhumed the body, an additional inscription inside the casket was found, which read, "Whomsoever opens my tomb shall unleash an invader more terrible than I."[82] In any case, three days after Gerasimov began the exhumation, Adolf Hitler launched Operation Barbarossa, the largest military invasion of all time, upon the Soviet Union.[83] Timur was re-buried with full Islamic ritual in November 1942 just before the Soviet victory at the Battle of Stalingrad.[84]

Looks cool!

wikipedia?

The Japanese once shaved their own hair

hattori hanzo is absolutely my type, i love japanese men with beards

where do you see the difference?

Hattori-kun

k-kimochii... uwu

Challenge accepted.

the japan pic cuz akira kurosawa

jap