>aliens

trash!

>Original
>No Captain America
>No Hawkeye
>No Black Widow
>Original

Newfags get out.

I can't even tell if you're trolling. That's how stupid this board has gotten.

I know your pain. I can never tell what's a movie fag trying to act cool, what's trolling, and what's generally just Sup Forums pretending to read comics.

Social progressivism sure did.

MCUfag detected

the worst X-men line up

My one hope for DCEU is that Justice League 2 brings us the full Silver Age lineup.

I prefer Iron Man with the red armor and Cap joining to the original team desu

He gets the red armor in issue #3 of the first Avengers series, and Captain America joins the team in issue #4.

NO!

But OP... Ant Man & Wasp are utter garbage characters that don't have a ounce of Badassness to them.

Depends, do these OG Avengers exist as they were the day after the team formed, all seen it all before retread? or is...
Thor unworthy and unarmed,
Banner "cured",
Hank a psycho robot man (best case scenario),
Tony an epic ass (not everything changes),
Wasp having grown beyond being a token wife sidekick?
That would be an interesting Avengers team, but I doubt that's what you intended to "MonkeyPaw" here.

Cosmic crime was so fucked that they had to resort to manipulating spacetime and reality just to force the writers and editors of our reality to forget about them.

Dude, I hate to do this BUT that's not the original lineup.

Ugh, why is the orange one the worst wolerine's costume?

>original line up

>Black Canary as leader of ancient humanity
>No Green Arrow
>Atom comparisons to Ant-man
>No Martian Manhunter

But I do think Johns would absolutely love bringing Hawkman on a big budget. Zatanna depends on JL: Dark and Red Tornado is iffy bat best.

It is though.

For both Brave & the Bold 28 and Justice League of America 9.

It's been retconned to hell and back but those are the original founding members.

Who could beat them?

I agree with you user, but this comes close second for me

I don't know where my love for this formation came from but for long as I remember it's the first line up I think of when someone says Avengers.

they may not be the most likable bunch, but I got mad respect

>when Quasar and Ronan aren't your heavy hitters.

It is the original, you silly geese

Exactly. Not the original lineup.

Dude, you aren't citing #1 issues.

I am crazy certain (and that's not easy with Golden-age DC) that Supes showed up as a cameo in the first issue but wasn't a member until later issues.

I'm a fan of Scott's Extinction Team. Lineup: Storm, Magneto, Juggernaut (Colossus), Magik, Namor, Hope, Cyclops, White Queen and Danger.

>Issue 1

The League first appeared in Brave and the Bold 28.

Superman and Batman are in that issue. The League is already formed and though Batman and Superman only cameo stating they're too busy to help. They're still part of the actual league.

Justice League Of America 9 tells the story of how the league formed and Batman and Superman were part of the original team.

No, they were part of the team but were usually busy.

As you can see in this from Justice League #9: Secret Origin of the Justice League
They were in the original team.

Okay, you're probably right and I'm very likely flat wrong, but that still seems a little retcon-ish even in the way you describe it.

All it needs is Starbrand and Nova

Damn right.

>Starbrand
>wanting literal garbage in the team
Fuck off.