How do we solve world hunger Sup Forums?

How do we solve world hunger Sup Forums?

Why do you want to solve world hunger?

strict population control

eat the rich.

Let the niggers starve. Give the food we would give to niggers to the white nations.

>most fertile part of the planet
>starving

How does this happen?

End US farming subisdies on corporate farms, theyre the ones driving farmers out of work and into the US so fuck em

That's not just a map of world hunger, that's a map of countries with responsible governance.

It's not my desire to let niggers starve. But they will breed until they start to starve again.

Why not just let them starve then? Either way they're going to end up starving.

Hey... weren't it one child every 3 seconds a decade or so ago? its already becoming better!

>tfw you graduated high school with 2 years of college already done

>implying that anything non-green is worth the trouble

>libya is green on the map

And they're saying that Gaddafi was a bad guy.

>How do we solve world hunger Sup Forums?
Why? We already created a whole fucking continent that depends solely on the handouts from 1st world. Let them die from hunger.

>map from 2006

>Implying less niggers dying is somehow "better".
Reddit pls.
Here's a rare H8 chan meme.

>not letting them starve
If these people are that retarded not find/grow/move to get food then they deserve to starve how retarded can you be

You don't. When you feed them they breed more mouths to feed. It's a never ending cycle.

>People deserve to die painfully for being dumb

I remember thinking this way when I was 16 too.

Bringing something on yourself and "deserving" it are two totally different concepts.

>i was 16 once

Good for you "muh age n exPeriEnze" old fart, im 20. If its mostly niggers who cares anyway

lack of foresight

Nuke Africa.
All of it

That map is wrong.
We should be yellow as well, since the northern provinces are literally Africa tier

Organise 20000 simultaneous Jonestowns.