General Horror Thread

Last one 404'd. Restarting it back up with the list from last thread for those who missed it:

>Threads
>Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
>Noroi
>Irreversible
>Suspiria
>Ju-on(Grudge)
>Shutter (2004)
>Pulse (2001)
>The Ring (1998)
>Poughkeepsie Tapes
>Mama
>Inland Empire
>Event Horizon
>Tale of Two Sisters
>Silent Hill
>Octaman
>Dark Skies
>The Mist
>Come and See
>Kill List
>Irreversible
>The Skin I live in
>Inside
>Martyrs
>The Witch
>Conjuring 1+2
>Raw
>Creep
>It Follows
>Lights out
>As Above So Below
>A Dark Song
There was some that I missed, I apologize.
Post some more suggestions for anons that are looking for horror movies to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ey4FsAHyvew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The thing

Should have added that to the list damn. Kurt Russel at his finest.

REC should be included as well.

Fuuuck you, The Wailing was utter shit.

In The Mouth Of Madness
Jaws

Nice meme. It is good for something that came out so recent

This. It wasn't in the other thread. Quarantine was shit but REC was amazing

how'd paranormal activity?

What are some good conspiracy/secret society horror movies?

the descent and the banshee chapter

I wouldn't even call it horror. The main character was such a charicature I began to see it as a black comedy. No one seems to address this on here when it comes up though. I think it was interesting but not great, I feel like it was very specific to rural Korea, and may have missed some of what they were going for. Not scary though.

the bird nest scene in the wailing was so unnerving

Both good films. Added. Descent was a very claustrophobic horror film. Kind of underrated because the sequel was shit.

Resolution

Pet Sematary

Blackcoat's Daughter

This was actually pretty alright.

I'd remove Pugghkeepse Tapes and Creep from there, not even for the fact that I dont like them, it just doesn't feat the rest of the list. Add house (1977)

House was more psychological and mind fuck focused though. I guess it fits though

I'm watching Event Horizon with commentary right now after watching the original a couple hours ago. The commentary's fucking great.

the sequel should be ignored , true!

The Autopsy of Jane Doe (except that fucking scene in third act, fuck that scene)

Marebito, 'The Vanishing' (dutch original, not the shitty hollywood remake)

>'The Vanishing' (dutch original, not the shitty hollywood remake)

can someone explain what's so spooky about this one?

Saw it the other day. I thought it was ok but not very unsettling, scary or anything IMO.

Are there any good horror TV-shows? Or just creepy ones?

Unsolved Mysteries had some creepy and scary segments

Durham County was pretty eerie mini series.

Should have added Marebito to the list. I have it in my backlog. I heard it was more twisted than scary but a classic nonetheless.

Angst, REC, Opera, The Beyond, Inferno

only the purest kino: youtu.be/ey4FsAHyvew

House, psychological ? I love the film but its so bonkers it borders on slapstick, it reminds me a lot of evil dead 2 ...

this

Tales from the crypt

The VVitch is the best horror film I've seen in forever, I loved it. Silent Hill is fucking trash.

You have to realise how bad most video game movies are. SH is a great video game movie and a fair movie overall.

SH had some good visuals but was overall fucking awful and totally missed the point of the game.
>This genre is always awful!
is not a valid excuse

You fucks have shit taste

Anyone watched Neill Blomkamp's Rakka?
Not even sure if it's a horror movie, but Sigourney Weaver is in it and I'm downloading it right now. Came out this week, iirc.

First one was better. Even 2004 was better than the Dennis cooper shit. "LOL I'm a Sherrif

I think it is.

Lick my plate ya dogdick