There are people who never finished highschool

>there are people who never finished highschool
>literally why and how?

Cultural Marxism

I'm not good with abstract number concepts and didn't/still don't care about putting pen to paper on subjects I have no interest in (hint: literally everything in the curriculum). Nearly failed 12th grade. Actually to this day, I don't know if I "finished" high school.

>Who?
drumpf supporters

They're called Trump voters

Found out GED was a thing and decided there is no sense spending 4 years in school when I could spend 4 hours on a test and still get the job I wanted

>Leave (((School))).
>Get job.
High schools are just indoctrination camps now. They don't teach you anything you can't find online.

Make your own thread, faggot.

>old uneducated white people
yeah fuck those people
we want the young uneducated brown kind

Holy hell the "how" is endless...

> Get pregnant
> Get a girl pregnant
> Get into drugs
> Get some job that doesn't suck before graduating, decide it's more important to put 40hr/week into it than finishing HS
> etc.

The "why" is usually "did not correctly valuate a high school education / diploma".

Everyone has one, right? They can't be THAT valuable? Until you start looking for non-shit-tier jobs, then you realize.

That's it. I am now a #CruzMissle

I left in grade 11

Went to college and became an electrician

Couldn't stand the people around me in high school

i have a friend who needed to finish one class to graduate, and they begged him. offered to let him pass the class if he just wrote a book report during the summer after we graduated.

he never bothered, he just drank and smoke.

bitch scored a 31/36 on his ACT and could've read the grapes of wrath and written 10 pages on it over a weekend, but he just... didn't.

never got his G.E.D. in 14 years.

sous chef at a chain restaurant, now.

i'm honestly not doing any better at life, and he fucks decent looking women somewhat regularly where as i... am on Sup Forums.

>old uneducated white people

The ones screaming the loudest at Trump rallies.

i know 2 other people who dropped out in 10th/11th grade, but they were chased out by catty bitches and went and got their G.E.D.s and both have masters degrees now.

Knew a guy who dropped out of Year 11 and became a DUDE WEED type. I just simply cannot comprehend why someone would make the conscious decision of becoming a total fucking loser, it doesn't make sense. He wasn't even a dumb guy so he should have been able to finish high school easily

see

the richest guy i know only got his high school diploma at 32 as a job requirement

>tfw you graduated high school with 2 years of college already done

This

Was 17 got my GED went to community college for 2 years then my states university for 3. Graduated and then went on to have a career in something I never even thought I would that required very little experience im something I had none in. I literally got the job because my uncle grew up with the boss.

I now live comfortably.

School is a scam for retards.

>mfw I never finished high school because everyone was so fucking stupid
>mfw I learned English and how to code by myself
>mfw I used those skills to make mad zogbux pumping out mobile games that appeal to normies

I watched Spongebob when I was 11, it told me that its cool to work for McDonalds

I read Marx and Hesse in school when I was 15, it told me that any ambition is for squares.

And here I am flipping burgers. Aren't I great?

as long as you have a 11.5' dick and earn 155k at wendys

>there are people who need to pay 10.000s bucks to attend university or college
>literally why and how?

My dad never officially graduated hs. Mostly due to having dyslexia and a complete inability to spell.

What kind of games do normies like reeeeeee

>tfw you finish 2 years of college along with highschool at the same time in usa just to move to jewmoney to milk off cheap ass college cause dual citizenship

Oh I also forgot to say:

I tried to pass that exam but failed 30 times. Instead of getting over my ADD I instead cried like a complete retard.

I dropped out of HS to play WoW back in 2005.

I went back eventually after a few years and finished my Year 11/12 at a local TAFE and got into university.

Now I have a uni degree and I got a job in the field but I hate every moment of it and I am faking sick today.

Thinking of going back to NEET lifestyle because that's so much better for my health, my lifting/diet has gone to shit since I began working.

I believe in you habsburg bro, btw tirol is really fucking pretty

>Be me
>Be busy doing extra homework when they were handing out the white privilege pay packets
>Get to 6th form (second to last year of highschool, not sure what that equates to in the burger/imperial system)
>Need to get part time job to help with finances at home
>Start lagging at school cos of 4am job start, and 4pm job start before and after school.
>Discover how easy it is to get pussy from 5th form girls, final nail in the coffin for any chance of me paying attention in class.

Yeah so that's why I didn't finish school.
I later did a uni entry course and completed a bachelor's, had more money by then and not a povvo student lifestyle during uni too.
Work for a bank. Good money, boring ass corporate job.
Not all school leavers are lazy fucks, some just didn't fit the system at the time, or had other difficulties to contend with.

>being an education refugee

poor José

drumpf supporters

Mostly people with terrible family lives. I've met a few intelligent HS drop outs but they were screwed by circumstance. Anybody who drops out just because they're lazy is going to get a rude awakening when they actually start working full time. High school was the absolute tits compared to the shitty job I have at the moment.

I didn't finish high school, and I still make more than you in a skilled trade. Believe me.

Yeah and the hillary/obama supporters are beating people and burning cars in the parking lot.

>post 9/11 and columbine public high school
>enjoyable in any capacity
yeah no

Very sad.

Niggers

Western media idolizes losers. Look at every Adam Sandler movie and every movie like it. Shows a bumbling fucking moron getting a happy ending every time. I don't know, Asian countries spend a lot more time enforcing the idea that you need to be competitive in school and get the best grades. Its our culture for the time being. Dumb boomer/gen X parents telling their kids that they can 'chase their dreams' or 'just do what makes you happy'. This gives some people the idea that its okay to drop out of school and become a professional loser.

I refused to bear the degenerate Marxist agendas. I only attended to socialize and sell weed. The rest of my time was spent accumulating skills and enjoying life.

when will these fucking faggots stop sullying our flag

They're mostly black in my experience. It's easy to sleep in when you don't have parents to kick you out of the house every morning at 7:45.

Why would you? I did and am a uni student, but we stoped learning anything in school in grade 5.
From somewhere around grade 3 where Children can do basic math and read lighter texts the curriculum starts becomeing more and more propaganda, culminating in grade 5 from which nothing worthwhile is taught anymore.

>Old uneducated white people

aka the generation who could get jobs before college became a requirement, and before student loans were given away like candy and the supply of humanities degrees exploded to fit the demand for an "education" in subjects any idiot can BS their way through