/balt/

This is where the magic happens

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TJQ7RAm-6g4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked

There is nothing to check here

First for 2D > 3D

Looks like it's gonna be a really slow thread(like always)

>his waifu isn't 2,5D
the absolute state of lithuania
youtu.be/TJQ7RAm-6g4

>tfw no gf like Kurisu

What are you talking about that is clearly 3D

guess what you are wrong
get dunked

Either way that would just be pseudo 3D and still would be shittier than any regular 2D

don't try to take this away from me
let's just be friends

but I don't even know you

Easy
just buy a Kurisu daki and pretend that she is alive

fine!!!!!!

This
get cancer 3DPD lovers

tried to go to sleep earlier yesterday I couldn't fall asleep and I pretty much spent 4 hours till 3 am having talks (inside my head) with my brains and our conversation pretty much went along side of the lines
>retard can't you realize that if I don't go to sleep every day I will lose half of the day that could be spent watching anime?
and then I used to make up responses to myself pretending to be my own brain
>oh yeah you are totally right! lets do that!
and then when after those talks I couldn't fall asleep I still continued to have similar conversations of me getting angry at my brains for not allowing me to sleep and sometimes apologizing I thought that I could trick it into allowing me to sleep, but I still couldn't even after hours so I gave up and went back to computer
I still haven't slept, I think I should make some black tea or something, if I fall asleep now the brains will win and I will lose and in such occasion my sleeping schedule would be even weirder

I don't need cancer, because I live with schizoid mom, work for minimum wage, and don't have any perspectives in life for next 5 years, maybe even 10.

Your waifu is shit though

>For the first time, scientists have ranked nations by the empathy of their people, and according to data collected from 104,365 adults across 63 different countries, Ecuador is the most empathetic country in the world, followed by Saudi Arabia and Peru.
>The study, which placed the US at no. 7 on the list, measured the locals’ compassion for others and their tendency to imagine another person’s point of view. Lithuania was ranked as the least empathetic country of the bunch.

why 5 or 10 years?

seems like you are a shizo

not at all, it just got boring when you can't fall asleep desu

>in a long term straight relationship with partner I love dearly
>gradually my homo/sissy side has developed more and more over years
>never been able to act on it
>girls always comment how my ass is better than theirs (gf included)
>pale
>shaven look like perfect twink
>turning 24 soon and time is running out
oh well, maybe next life

Kinda weird that we are less empathetic than chinks

Because after college (maybe even until I hit 40s) I won't get a good job, unless I'd have good connections with rich people. Basically going to be a wagecuck and work my ass off.

Yup that sucks, glad I didn't have this problem in a long time and I usually fall asleep in 3-5 min

Where do you work? and what are you studying?

Stop using computer that much, and go outside sometimes, get involved in lot of physical activities, and you'll be good.

Currently working at retail, while studying civil engineering. Shit is depressing as hell.

shiggy diggy

What anime/manga?

Re Life

kys famalam cuck

Can these fucking cashiers stop asking me for a document when I'm buying energy drinks

shit I didn't want to make a reply

You should be proud of yourself if you look too young for them, dude.

Good morning.

When I was 18 only on rare occasions they asked me for ID when buying alcohol and stuff. Now that I'm older and these bitches ask me EVERY single time while buying these energy drinks.
like what the fuck

I must be getting younger

Why yes hello, Wizard

You're a vampire, Harry.

>tfw didn't get carded the last time I was buying alcohol
I'm an old man now

Yes that fresh blood is doing some magic it seems

heh grampa

c-can I post here? exyu is bullying me again :(

>want to plat vrchat
>spend 10 hours trying to learn blender instead
>avatar is still completely broken

Post it here, I wanna see it

*goes to the shower*

It's not something I made, I'm just trying to rig it.

Ok still show it

Maybe if I get it to work. I'll keep using my ugly pig avatar, I like that one better anyway.

W-why is /ausnz/ their own general? I haven't been here a while. :-(

Because they are fags and nobody wants them here

Why? you like pigs?

I like cows(like this one)

You do realise that that animation was made by Japanise fat virgin right?And this is something you losers post every day, you will never get a girlfrend.Losers like you are reson wy our countries are dying out.

You do realize that I don't care about that and either way people like me are minority

No, but it reflects me well. It's small and ugly.
Also people sometimes come up to me to tell me how how ugly I am and that helps start conversations.

>muh bait
°Can't handle the truth faggot?Get your ass out of your mothers basement and go empregnate some Balt QT make a family, its like all those men died fighting for our countries so that your fat ass can sit in basement while siting every day in anime website and jerk off to frawn girls, pathetic, how do you think your grandfather would of been proud of you?

Eat shit cunt I live like I want, why should I listen to some zirga galva with no history

>y...ye...YEAH guys i do what i WHANT :DDDDD
>Im strong indeoendent MAN xDDDDDD
>FUck family values Children and future of this country :DDDD
Fucking lazy cunt, your yust to pathetic to get your ass up and start a family.
>why should I listen to some zirga galva with no history
Look buddy LARPing as a country wount change the fact that our countries are dying out while you sit here every day and do nothing, and the fact that Latvia has less awsome history then Lithuania dosen't change the fact that bouth of our countries (and Estonia) are in diar situation and people like you aren't helping with nothing, you sit here and LARP and Lithuanian but you dont do anything to help your country, i gues all great Balts died back in 1940s

blablablabla
Emigration rates are a bigger problem than the birth rates anyway.

>This problem is bigger then that problem so we don't need to solve that problem

Or maybe it would be better to focus on the bigger problem don't you think so

>have children
>they grow up
>they still leave the country
hmm noice

Okay fair point so what are you doing to decrase emigration from Lithuania?

>Im 100% sure my children will leave
>Becouse of that i will do nothing and keep sitting on my ass

Dude just get a family and make like 10 children on behalf of me, thanks

What are you doing to decrease emigration from Latvia?

Thats it?We have many problems not just empigration you know, and you not leaving is not even a acomplishment you have to give in more.

see this

I can't do anything to decrase it, but i have a girlfrend and i work hard, i will marry her someday and hopefully make a family.

>I can't do anything to decrase it
Then why did you asked me this question you fucking hypocrite

haha totally

>Deal with my responsibilities for me
And this is what our men fought and died for, weak men who can't take their responsibilities.

oi mate you wanna fight?

It wasn't me who started the whole emigration talk, you said it was biger problem and i said okay if so what are you doing to help to fight it?
I personaly never said i can do anything about it, what i said was that you have to make family not that you have to decrase emigration becose i know its not a thing that induviduals can realy effect.Read trough our conversation again.

Well that was a stupid question to begin with

I'm gonna scrap my attempts on this model and start over with a new one. Now I just need to find and interesting one I like.

Mannliness is not hiden is musscles but in one's abbility to take responsibility.
(which you clearly lack)

wew didn't see this kind of autism itt in a while

lol, totally

pffffffffffffff this is exactly what a weakling would say
fucking weakling :D

Funny how you call a guy who is calling you to fix nor only your life but your country an autist while not looking in the mirror.

B

A

You sure are getting very mad over a couple of autists not having gfs.

L

Quick rundown:
>guy from Latgale says some guys in bordergoard are corrupt
>Gets on national television
>2 years pass
>turns out guy himself was doing it for many years and got arrested
>he would of goten away with it if he would of not caused souch a large investigation

he is prob a soyboy and forgot to eat his soy. I have heard that they get mad when they forget to do that

B

Well i was training some boxing for few years and have some experiance in fighting, im preaty sure i can stand against you

oh shit then it seems that I'm gonna need to bring my knife to this fist fight

Im not mad its more sadness that overtakes me that our grandfathers fought for these countries so that they would just die out becouse their grandchildren where to lazy and autistic to do something about it, they fought against russians with brave heart saw their frends and family beeing send to siberia or even worse gulags, but still after all the pain kept on fighting and in the end they got what they whanted so much freedom for our countries, while their grandchildren can't even get up and start a conversation with a woman.

He was a good boy and dinnu nuffin. He got framed because he couldn't turn a blind eye on corruption when he saw it. He kept talking about it in public and that is why (((they))) had to take him down.

B