Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=56jekYL2h7k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

YOU PAKI FUCK

ALL

BETS

ARE

OFF

Even if you think lock stock is the better film, there's no denying snatch is the more quotable one

snatch doesn't get the love it deserves on Sup Forums
such a quotable film with rememberable characters

Why do they call him the Bullet Dodger?

>It's a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Vincent
it's one of the funniest movies I've seen

I love this fucking track

'Cause he dodges bullets, Avi.

>rememberable

SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN YOU BIG BALD FUCK

Do they work?
>Of course they work
Yeah but how do you know?

who gives a shit

TONY
>you silly fuck

Oh, nice tie.

The woman in the bookies was a yank doing one of the most convincing accents I have ever seen.

>Tfw I was caught cheating on my finals
youtube.com/watch?v=56jekYL2h7k

>caught cheating on my finals
I get sweaty palms just thinking about it
greentext pls, this is my worst fear

what are some other essential geezer kino anons?

Layer Cake

>The scene where Boris the Blade walks into his house, and his background theme music gets muffled as a result.
>mfw

rocknrolla

Why doesn't Stephen Graham have his own series? He was so fucking great in Snatch, This is England, Boardwalk Empire, Taboo, Tinker Tailor Solider Spy and Public Enemies

Five Minutes, Turkish

Boris escaping, getting to his house and grabbing tommy by the balls, combined with what you said about his music and the way he walks out made for probably my favorite bit of any movie ever.

>Gimme the case
too

fuck it, i just need a master cut of Boris scenes.

the scene from the OP pic genuinely upsets me
the way he looks so hopeless and cries is some serious acting, he should get more credit

it's a fucking crime.
he's solely responsible for me even still watching taboo.

>Senior year of a degree I didn't want to get but my parents pushed me to finish it and not drop out so that I don't lose the years I had already sunk into this thing
>can't get myself to study, barely attend classes, just feel content with writing down whatever professors say
>2 weeks before the exams, panick sets in, my parents tell me that if I don't pass they throw me out on the street
>1 week later, still hasn't done shit
>PANICK.jpg
>I finally open my notes and start taking a look at whatever I had written down
>I can barely make sense of it all, I realize I'm never going to make it
>soulless wojak.jpg
>2 days before the beginning of the exams, I figure I might aswell try to steal it and I create a system to be able to trace my notes from pictures of them I got I my smartphone
>I spent 3 hellish weeks, spending every night studying just enough of what I need to know to make sense of my notes on the next day's exam
>I'm almost there, omg, I'm going to pass, I'M GOING TO MAKE EEEEEET
>at the exam before the last one, I get caught with my smartphone
>Spaghetti tsunami.wav
>I nearly faint on the spot
>"Try to finish your paper user, there's going to be a disciplinary procedure on your case, until then you should give all you got"
>An ocean of sweat gushes out of my pores
>I want to throw up
>"All of this.. for nothing" I think to myself as my hair leaves ship to form a JUST haircut
>I just give in my paper and leave the room when I can
>My head feels like in that scene youtube.com/watch?v=56jekYL2h7k
>I start making plans to figure out how the hell I'm going to live on my own
>I realize that I have a final exam to attend to close the finals
>"Fuck it, it's all over anyway"
>On the day of the final exam, I pull myself out of bed without one speck of energy in my body
>I get to the room of the faculty where it's taking place, I see a guy studying
>"Eh whatcha doin, let me see'" I say to him
(Cont)

I can't even remember if I like this movie or not.

All I remember is invincible Russians.

D'YA LIKE DAGS?

dags?

TYRONE.

YOU FAT BASTARD

>I get the gist of what he's doing and I start picking it up, then I downright tell him to give me the knowledge I need to pass this exam, and I get it from it
>I'm succesful at that last exam thanks to the guy
>I await the results of the finals dead inside for 2 weeks
>it turns out I passed, I only got a minor misdemeanor for cheating and since I had no prior, I wasn't enough to wipe out the whole session, I end up passing thanks to how great I was at the final exam
>I end up never using the degree in any setting beside social ones to say that I graduated from college
>All that suffering for nothing
The end.

Tommy buys a gun and doesn't realize it needs bullets. That was when I realized how American guns really are.

you lucky bastard

I DON'T CARE IF HE'S MOHAMMED "I'M HARD" BRUCE LEE, YOU CAN'T CHANGE FIGHTERS

Do pikeys really shit by car tires?

>OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN THE GOYIM KNOW!

how did Ritchie get away with this?

Fuck you... FUCK YOU! Lock Stock my arse.

Is that Jemaine Clement second from the right?

No it's Brad Pitt.

>Don't take the piss, Boris.

Anyway, Ritchie really got it right in that scene, when your world is totally crushed in seconds, you hear a deafening buzz and you can barely make sense of your surroundings, just like a knock out, and by making the card game be in a boxing ring, it really hits home the feeling of getting knocked out, especially how he gets out of the ring by going under the ropes.

I never knew "paki" was a slanderous word until I got stationed in the UK. What's crazy is we had a military working dog named paki there too.

I can't imagine how good that feels, I didn't fill out like a 1/4th of one of my final exams because it was either me giving my everything to as much questions I could answer and if I don't get to answer all of the questions fuck it, or I would have to rush all the questions, not checking if I answered them right just making sure I put down an answer on all the questions. Glad I chose the first option because I probably wouldn't have passed it if I chose the second.

Feels soo fucking good to find out you scored even higher than the fucking dick that sat in front of me calling me an idiot for not just rushing all the questions. Must have been like 10x the amount of joy and just satisfaction when you got that call.

Interesting fact user, I did not know that

I felt like a dead man during those two weeks and when I got the news I didn't believe it. It took me 2 days to let it sink in and then wave of relief washed over me out of nowhere, but it didn't last long because just then, my mind went wild to try to figure out wtf I was going to do now that I'm not going to wander in the streets, so overall it didn't really leave me a great impression.

She actually grew up in Britain.

>name doesn't carry enough weight

>isn't good looking enough

i don't like it either

Watching Lock stock again for the millionth time

the dialogue is just so fucking good

No thanks, Turkish. I'm sweet enough.

>AVI
>...
>PULL YOUR SOCKS UP

WANKERS! WANKERS!

Feed 'em to the pigs, Harold.

could someone explain to me what nemesis means?

A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

You said 5 min, three hours ago

>Sup Forums wasn't around when this meme goldmine was released

Jesus it would have made Baneposting look like a faggot's picnic

You like dags?

I like caravans more

the fucking potential

Bubbe, I pobably know a lot you don't