Is there a bigger black hole in comedy than Stephen Colbert?

>Burr says something
>Colbert just sits there in silence, refusing to carry on a repartee that Bill is clearly inviting
>Burr continues with his train of thought in hopes of getting fucking something out of the host
>Colbert abruptly changes the subject without even a hint of natural flow
youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic
youtube.com/watch?v=hNbpNKAJtmE
youtube.com/watch?v=evVKFFL1iTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Some triggered as fuck Colbert fan deleted the previous thread.

I'd blame that more on the crowd than on Colbert.

More like some autist keeps spamming the exact same thread again and again.
At least change the wording around OP. You're putting zero effort into this.

Odds OP is a triggered Trumptard: 95%

Colbert is a piece of shit fake human. You can tell all his guests hate him

>It's a Sup Forums and reddit call each other triggered episode

Bill's finished. Nothing worse, as a comic, than when you lose control of the crowd.

But will he be on Better Call Saul?

What did he mean by this?

Sup Forums basically is reddit at this point

That's what happens when a triggered mod starts deleting Sup Forums related threads because he can't stand to see Colbert getting criticized, said threads get reposted.

Shocking, right?

I think letting the joke float on its own is better than over laughing at everything he says

You mean this mod?

>it's a reddit calls Sup Forums reddit episode

jesus this is sad, imagine having nothing better to do than remake the same thread all day in hopes that someone will give you attention

I saw him do that bit live - and it killed. Colberts a shit host.

Why does Sup Forums have so many autists and bots? This doesn't happen on every board, but here you can expect to see literally identical threads every day.

Imagine being such a simpering little faggot that someone is having a conversation about a late night talk show host on Sup Forums you don't approve of, so you delete it out of sheer butthurt.

I'd rather not, sorry to have upset you buddy. I'm sure things will turn around for you soon

Much higher chance it was some janny instead of a mod, Sup Forums has a couple of abysmal jannies that have no idea what is, or what is not, on topic.

Sup Forums kept getting BTFO so they went full shill mode and started spamming Sup Forums in order to "colonize" it

because we eat this shit up
and for some reason people get super political on this board when this is Sup Forums.
seriously, easy bait threads turn into people geuninely bashing/defending trump. truth be told, i would never take political commentary on Sup Forums seriously ever. one thread you guys shitpost endlessly and the next you guys want to act like political buffs
loving
every
laugh

Stephen was too busy laughing hysterically to contribute to this 7 minutes of rage comedy at it's absolute finest, that and a mixture of awe

Right at the beginning it's obvious Colbert wants Burr to say that Trump made him angry somehow, and then when Burr doesn't do that, shortly after there's the mug thing - it's a veiled threat.

Basically a "you will never work in this town again" if you don't shit on Trump and tone down down joking about everything else.

Jesus that was painful, how the fuck did Colbert land the Late Night job? He's awful, bring back Leno

tell me more...

>comedian with no sense of humour

Why the fuck does he trigger /poltv/ so much

Nobody's forcing you to watch his show.

>trumpkiddies are actually this delusional

>unironically calling people trumpkiddies

sorry, i meant to say something clever like KEK LIBRUL TUMBLR SNOWFLAKE

Colbert is trying to assert some kind of intellectual power over Burr. He thinks Burr is trying to pop his liberal bullshit bubble so his silence is a way try and humiliate him. Colbert doesn't understand that it just makes him look like an uncharismatic autist.

A better question is why leftniggers can't handle the banter

The sad thing is you aren't even trying to be retarded. It just comes naturally.

>I KNO U R BUT WUT AM I XDD
woah bro, sick comeback!

>trigger
>cry
Why are these words always used whenever right-wingers criticize something?

>it's a reddit calls reddit reddit for calling Sup Forums reddit episode

because you get triggered and cry

You don't have to like Trump to hate liberals, reddit

>t. redditor

ITT bootyblasted drumpfcucks

he's taken a fucking late night talk show and turned it into his own political soap box. You could rename it The Trump Show w/ Stephen Colbert without changing a single thing about the programme

>A LATE NIGHT HOST DISCUSSING POLITICS?!?!? THIS IS ABSOLUTELY UNPRECEDENTED!!!

Nice strawman.
Colbert doesn't know how to interview a comedian. That's what this thread is about.

t. redditor

God I miss Craig Ferguson... When it was necessary he was sincere, when the guest sucked he was still charming making the interview fun, thought discussions about politics were full of shit, bantered, and, he didn't take himself seriously. Should have gotten the Late Show instead.

Colbert just isn't very good anymore, he lost whatever it was that made him famous years ago.

Now he picks at low hanging fruit while the retarded seals applaud.

>BRUMPFT.png
yes, he clearly isn't meeting your high-brow comedic sensibilities

Both Jimmies and Conan have no problem interviewing Bill Burr. It's a simple straight man, crazy man act.

>Those people with their socks off are savages!
Other hosts: Rude, but isn't that a bit extreme? People like to get comfortable on flights.
Colbert: *Silence*

>thought discussions about politics were full of shit
rewatch his show, he talked a lot about politics, you forgot it. you would hate him more than colbert.

It's weird 'cause isn't Colbert's background in improv and second city shit? Conan crushes him at improv.

Except literally no one on Sup Forums ever gave a shit about Ferguson's politics. And anyways, this thread is about Colbert's shitty interviewing skills, and Colbert fans are assuming everyone not on their side must be a Jew hating Sup Forumstard.

Mabye, but I liked him anyway. Colbert just seems rabid like someone who pulls the lever on an electric chair and then lectures everybody why it was the right thing to do.

>rewatch his show
Better yet, post just one link where he goes off about partisan politics like Colbert does.

Oh shit, look who's back...It's MeUndies everybody.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtD0p6BIic

Wow great argument dude, its not like literally every single opening monologue on his show is about Trump

Ferguson is reddit the late night host

Only great one was Letterman. Youre an actual dipshit retarded fuckface faggot if you disagree. Fucking ferguson??? "HELLOOOO my cheeky little monkeys hehee"

Seriously. Ferguson fans = fags. Not to mention half of you only like him because he's scottish and therefore quirky

the man hasn't done anything spontaneous and funny in decades. when you do a scripted non-live show where you have a full staff of people writing jokes for you, that part of your brain withers away from being so unused.

was a different time, special snowflakes with hurt feelings weren't around as much as now.

god he's a terrible fucking interviewer

Fat alt-right pussies are the new tumblrinas, their entire lives revolve around being offended by shit that doesn't matter. It would be funny if it wasn't so fucking sickening.

>like someone who pulls the lever on an electric chair and then lectures everybody why it was the right thing to do
what a relatable example, we all know THAT old trope
almost as if he consistently does and says enough dumb shit to make the late night monologues (yes that's right, other hosts mention trump stories too, don't know why you guys act like they dont) on account of the fact that he's a bumbling idiot

nope, a lot of his shows are on youtube, watch his show. you'll get triggered in no time
>talks negatively about mccain, talks shit about palin, loves obama
>makes fun of trump

He really should have a side kick to spice things up. Maybe Podesta could take that job.

he can take that faggot andy richter

Yes, Colbert can totally handle the banter with someone right wing like James Woods like Ferguson could:
youtube.com/watch?v=hNbpNKAJtmE

Oh my, you've gone and taken off your knickers my dear and have given all a whiff of your used gods. Sorry though, no one here's buying what you're selling. Especially when even the buzzing flies won't go near it.

Oh my God, are you telling me that a late night talkshow host is talking about the fucking President?! THIS IS UNHEARD OF!

What are you fucking ten years old you retarded little nigger? Maybe if your garbage President wasn't such a retarded fucking kike and didn't give them barrels of low hanging fruit every single day of his existence you wouldn't have to worry about it you fat crying little bitch.

burr had literally no right wing anything on that show, the fuck are you even talking about? he had trump and jeb bush on, both were good interviews. go cry about it elsewhere.

>hey, look at Colbert totally fuck up this interview with a comedian
>FUCKING ALT-RIGHT SJW PUSSIES AT IT AGAIN

Yes, one liners, jokes. Or maybe a quick wave of a rainbow flag. He didn't start every episode with a "Drumpf is Satan but we can overcome this Colbert nation!"

I am convinced the same fag that posts alt-right pussies crying is the same person making all of the colbert threads.

>"Drumpf is Satan but we can overcome this Colbert nation!"
source?

>burr had literally no right wing anything on that show
I know, that's the point. Yet Colbert fans are still crying about the Sup Forums boogeymen in this thread.

>Im excited
>Its the most magical night of the year cuz its comey testimony eve
>I hung my socks over cnn
>can you feel the anticipation
>I can feel it comey in the air tonight ohhh lord
>I'm not the only one ready to partaayyyy
>bars are opening early tomorrow with drink specials
>orange russian is sitting right there
>people are calling this washingtons superbowl
>comeys testimony could be explosive
>and todays the presplosion

what did he mean by this?

>polshits
>not thin-skinned pussies
lel

He doesn't just talk about the president he talks about Trump like a crazy ex girlfriend. It's like a dude who never shuts the fuck up about being in the military.

the fuck are you talking about? good for you. what had james woods and right wing to do with this? you brought it up.

Imagine being Colbert and being really into comedy, doing sketch and improv work. You make films like strangers with candy. Then you get your big break with being a daily show correspondent. Making regular money, and maybe getting a career in a major show or movie. But you become know doing an impersonation of a republican. You watch Carrel with a hit tv show. You get to play second fiddle behind stewart, doing a minstrel impression of a man who is already a character. And you do this. For. Years. But finally you get a spot on late night. Finally big leagues with big league pay and big league recognition. Then your ratings arent so good. Rumors circulate of being replaced. Then Trump comes along. Reluctantly you start doing bits about him here and there. Somehow he wins. You still hold out for a bit, but before inauguration day you cave and start doing tons of bits on trump. Reviving shit you thought you left behind to make fun of trump. Doing 10min monologues all about trump. Even bringing him up in fucking interviews. This gets the ratings, and this is now your life. You went from being a caricature of a republican every night to talking endlessly about someone you call a caricature of a human. And there is no escape. This is not an exit.

Why does the Alt-Right trigger you so much?

They're like Jews to Neo-Nazis.

Or maybe the mod is deleting the threads because there's 5 up at the same time? Crazy, I know.

isn't trump under investigation? what did his followers mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=evVKFFL1iTs

I don't understand why it's upsetting you so much that I'm pointing out the obvious fact that Colbert turned a late night talk show into The Trump Show

I mean I expected the reaction to be "yeah thats right and fuck you too" but I don't get why you're trying to disprove it or make it look normal. It's The Trump Show now. Bush never had anything like this because none of the late night hosts were prissy dem faggot boys like Colbert before

Does he make that creepy face in every photo?

Oh right, I forgot to add how embarrassing these pussies are. For example the post I'm replying to.

Epic m'gentlesir, please tell me your username on /r/The_Donald so I can give you some le reddit gold! *Nods respectfully in your general direction*

Sure are proving me wrong, you alt-right pussies. Also this is the first time I have posted in a Colbert thread, I don't give a fuck about Colbert, in fact I don't even understand why he still has a show weren't his ratings shit for ages? I just enjoy the salt mines that get dug up when you Altblrinas get called out for being the massive bitches you are. Saying the alt-right is like Jews to Neo-Nazis is half right. You should have just removed the word like and then stopped after the word Jews.

>its a liberal cant go 10 seconds without thinking about trump episode

How many more months can you make it?

Yeah, one of his old shticks before he gave up comedy for politics.

>I'll show those evil nazis that trump is a zionist

I cant imagine what its like to tilt at windmills. Can you tell me what your life is like?

>Bush never had anything like this

Way to show you are definitely twelve or under you retarded bitch.

I can imagine him standing in front of a mirror for hours trying to perfect his le whacky face

Bush didn't though. There was shit like Li'l Bush on cable, but Letterman and Leno weren't triggered that he was in the white house every fucking week night.

And besides which, the Bush flak didn't really start up until the Iraq war. You know, an actual policy that he was responsible for that was clearly demonstrated to be a fuck up.

>Kike moving the goalposts when they get called out

Wow, how surprising. Let me just move the "Shrunk back when called a Jew" ticker back to zero seconds you fucking kike.

Fuck, I know how to describe Colbert. He's like that whacky teacher in school who wanted to be "friends" with everybody in school and did handstands and whatnot, but then he would stab you in the back when you depended on him.

If you can tell me which of the late night talk show hosts turned their shows into The Bush Roast go ahead I'll wait

I'm expecting you to bring up That's My Bush like a typical liberal dipshit

>roleplaying

do you screencap your own posts too?

it's brainwashing for the retard masses