Klasky scupo

Klasky scupo

Rocket Power wasn't too bad; the others definitely need chins.

niceme.me

All Grown Up looked alright.

@84042851 well done Sup Forumsr/eddit.other, truly the nicest maymay in this subfourm. Just got done 9gagging on some Sup Forumsurrito's and upvoted a Bernie and Hillarly minion meme on facebook :^)
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMIE, THOSE TYPE OF IMAGES HAVE PRACTICALLY BECOME FOSSILS THAT ONLY THE MOST AUTISTIC OF CAVEMEN AND OLD PEOPLE WOULD LIKE! ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE ADMIN ABUSE AAAADMIN ABUSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I like you.

Character design really ties the show together, man.

Even now I can hear that stupid fucking pause in the opening theme that serves no purpose fuck that shit

t-thanks, i-it wasn't like I shitposted to get your attention or anything. Here's a truffle shuffle for any time you wanna feel better

Reggi is cute because she has a chin

>The episode of Rocket Power where Otto is so self obsessed in always being the best and in first place that he cheats out a win in street luge, where it was the one "sport" that Twister was good at.

I wanted to curb stomp that fucking piece of shit. Fuck Otto.

We are Riders!
On a Mission!
Action kids in play position, Rocket Power!

ROCK ET POW ER

Nigel stole all the chin.

Florida doesn't have seasons, so thank you for reminding me it was summer.

>Everyone posting all this kiddy shit
>Everyone forgetting about Klasky-Csupo's greatest show

Holy shit, I thought I was the only one who noticed that.
>"ALL GROWN UP WITH"
>4 new presidents are elected and end their terms
>gas reaches $35/gallon
>world goes through energy crisis
>the global economy crashes
>China attacks the continental United States with the most devastating atomic weaponry imaginable
>the US turns into an inhospitable wasteland for a good 400 years
>the few survivors come together to recreate society
>a peaceful utopia reigns for 4,600 years
>a comet, roughly the size of Maine crashes into the earth, destroying all life
>earth orbits the Sun, a lifeless husk for a billion years
>the Sun grows massively, engulfing every planet up to Jupiter
>then shrinks, ending it's life as a red dwarf
>the Simpsons airs its series finale
>Stan Lee dies
>"YOOOOUUUU"

Oh fellow Floridian you haven't forgotten our superior seasons already in this wonderful time of warmth have you?

We've got plenty of variety! Hot, More Hot, God Damn Hot, and my favorite Let's Get Pleasant For One Day So They Know What They're Missing.

Florida has seasons, pleb. It has two seasons: wet and not so fucking wet. Don't they educate you kids?

I liked it
It made it sound different and it was nice

please stop falling, you're breaking my immersion

citation needed.

EVERY BIRTHDAY MY MOM AND DAD WOULD SAY

KLASKY SCUPO
AIEAEAEAEAEAEA
HONK HONK
BOING

Forgot:
[children laughing]

Rocket Power's not bad, though I recall Ray looking like he always skipped leg day.
Ginger is mostly alright, with some outliers.
Thornberrys is so all over the place that Eliza looks like she's more closely related to Darwin.

Also, what is she wearing?

Someone please post the Eliza concept art. I forgot to save it and I can't find it anywhere.

I don't agree with your opinion OP, so I'm just using your thread for my own nefarious purposes

As Told By Ginger is a great show, quirky slice of life cartoon that anyone can enjoy. I especially think it respects its demographic aka Preteen girls in a rare move by the cartoon industry.

I don't give one goddamn if you don't like the art style. Its just you. Maybe some other people. Whatever. Its justa stylistic choice and you don't like it. The shows are good.

Every show they had on nick was a hit. Rocketpower, Rugrats, Wild Thornberrys, As Told by Ginger all GOAT.

And as far as fans go, good fan base too. Its the plebs whom don't like the shows.
BUST!
Woogity woogity woogity

It was a guilty pleasure growing up, mostly because Mc wasn't the only one who went through changes. Even the villain and brother got to grow up. It didn't feel like it was only aimed at preteen girls, just preteens. I still appreciate that show for feeling it like understood me in a way.

I meant to expand here. Looking back, I feel like the art style was on purpose. Atbg may be ugly, but it didn't do what live action did and make everyone absolutely gorgeous. Even the "ugly" or "unpopular" people in those shows still made me feel insecure. ATBG never made me feel like that. Everyone has their flaws. Even rich bitch had tiddy insecurity.

Funniest thing I've read in a long time. But that shit was the worst, it was like a 3.5 second uncomfortable pause that caused some wire to trip out in your brain, like, "Oh, why did they sto- oh there it is. Okay."

There was no point in breaking the flow of the themesong whatsoever.

I would say shit like Rick and Morty or Bojack are the best adult cartoons, but I can't because Duckman already did it years ago.

Rugrats (Both the original and All Grown up) and Rocket Power didn't look that bad.
It worked for Ahh! Real Monsters! and Duckman.
ATBG made up for the designs with its writing and even then not all of them were as bad as people make them out to be.
Can't say much for The Wild Thornberrys

>Everyone has their flaws. Even rich bitch had tiddy insecurity.

I honestly can't remember any other cartoon at the time where the Queen Bee Rich Girl actually wasn't mean and wanted to be the MC's friend.

This is their Magnum opus