Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S3-5e0OOLKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fX6rII4HP6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=F-AI2KAd15E
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTY_muIwqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*sucks your toes*

Dude, love moves the universe lmao.

i was obssessed with her around this time period, when I first that video when it happened I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE'd so much

Goofy looking whore.

giv jew gf

How wet was her pussy in that exact moment?

Do you think the guy is that attractive? He doesn't seem anything special to me.

>I'm sorry for the 6 gorillion
*put's legs behind head*

>Do you think the guy is that attractive?
He's a forward young man. Women can't help but be turned on.

Like this

imagine her giving you a slow teasing handjob and then locking you back up without release wow

seriously this

don't you just want to back hand her in this frame?

what a fucking BITCH

Imagine Anne unbuckling your pants, pretending to be shocked by your erection, whispering "You naughty boy" in a tone that both admonishes and encourages.

Nothing turns women on like confidence does. It's basically how Chads (and to a lesser degree dudebros) operate.

Fuck off, Krager

Oh boy that's good

what the fuck is the difference between a chad and a dudebro?

How do we get Jonah Hill and Anne to meet in a critical banter failure reaction?

what a big braaaap maker

He wasn't overly confident though. Just an ordinary interviewer

Chads dress nicely and at least try to appear somewhat upstanding and classy. Dudebros wear backwards hats, get shitfaced on jagermeister and wear flip flops with socks on.

I'd suck him off no homo

4u

>the confidence meme

It's 100% true. "Nice guys" say girls only like assholes when in reality girls like guys with confidence and assholes happen to tend to be confident

Women seem to fall to Mediterranean/Italiano/Latino male types.

that is a very broad statement user

it's totally correct
>have an argument with the gf of a friend of mine at a club
>she gets loud
>me too
>somehow win the argument
>she cries and leaves
>I stay
>bimbo hoe approaches me later

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!

youtube.com/watch?v=S3-5e0OOLKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fX6rII4HP6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=F-AI2KAd15E
youtube.com/watch?v=eoTY_muIwqQ

Zero.
The fact that people here can't see she's just being playful with no sexual ulterior motives makes me wonder if this places is truly filled with autists.

Congrats on your autism where you think women being attracted to confidence is an internet meme.

It was flirty user.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

based
balding though, he has like 5 years left

What a Chad

Except it wasn't.

He activated God mode where he loses 100 years of mediocrity for 10 years of celeb waifu pussy.

Ironically your inability to tell that she was being flirty is just as autistic as implying she was sexually aroused from it.

damn margot robbie sounds like that?

how come anne hathaway can make me cum with just her eyes

He's not balding.

Also bald man are HOT to women, check out Gabriele D'Annunzio, he was completely bad by 23 and a turbo slayer of high ranking pussy

I mean she certainly wasn't turned on but she was using her status/sex appeal to make a beta squirm

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO

I literally said she was playful which is what flirty means as per definition.

The fact that someone disagreed with my statement and used the word flirty means that the guy understood flirty differently that what it is supposed to mean.

Talk about autism, huh.

This. Check out Jason Statham. Dude's been bald for 20+ years and has destroyed countless supermodel vaginas.

>I literally said she was playful which is what flirty means as per definition.

Lets review our brief exchange numbnuts. It was flirty and you just admitted it.

>Anne doing Larkin Love style videos

Found the virgin

>Lets review our brief exchange numbnuts
Sure.

>playful with no ulterior sexual motives
>It was flirty user.
As in you don't know what flirty means because you are pretty fucking dense apparently and gave the word a sexual context which clearly doesn't exist in that video.

Seems like you are autistic for real after all.

I look like a less third world version of him. Being handsome is a curse. I just want to be left alone but I'm constantly getting pussy (and dick, absolutely disgusting) thrown at me. I look nice and enjoy dressing nice, but after being in relationships for most of my life I just want to be alone and shitpost and work out. Uggos who no one looks at that can pass through life unnoticed have no idea how good they have it.

nigger

He who smelt it, dealt it

How are you still here three years later?

Dakota Johnsons face is so busted

found the cuck

It's not that he wants to, it's that he has to. He's holding up the board quality on his back. If he flinches, this board would finally become the little white and orange robot everyone is afraid of.

Imagine her washing your dishes and pausing for a moment to pick her nose.

Remember when it turned out that her long term boyfriend was a fucking conman

I'm so horny just thinking about that!

>tfw she turned 44 last month

What a cuck?

Is this a forward older women thread?

le anal goop

Imagine being at some gala red carpet premiere event and she's all dressed up and bringing you along as a date and during all the photo posing she leans over to you and says "I have to go" and then just pulls her expensive dress up to her waist and motions you to kneel in front of her and slowly positions to squat over your mouth, letting little bursts of piss escape her as she's doing this since she's really excited to go.
Then she blasts piss into your mouth and you have to guzzle it down fast so it doesn't splash and spill over your clothes so you end up gulping it down barely faster than she's pissing it out. After a couple of minutes of this she just makes a couple of wiping motions over your face to clean herself up and lowers the dress and continues smiling and posing like nothing happened.

Female comedians are basically just blokes aren't they?

Gwynie's super hot but she's such a dumb idiot that it's offputting

Th-this cannot be true

No fucking way

I imagine this is how Liam Neeson imagines he pisses, but there's nobody there to swallow it up except his trousers.

It's scary how well this realizes my fetishes

I like Van Vliet for his comfy wrestler interviews, is he really a meme here because all those girls liked him?

Helps to be interesting and actually have a personality

Niggery but not too niggery

Similar story

>on/off again gf invites me out to bar
>we argue at some point
>she asks me to leave, tell her I paid a $5 cover so no way in hell am I leaving. You can just sit somewhere else
>now off again gf leaves bad
>qt black girl sitting across saw/heard everything and starts flirting with me
>leave with her number

We dated for a bit before she realized I was an asshole. The only "meme" with the women like confident men thing is that they actually fall for it 9/10 times, and of course the guy turns out to be a jerk another 9/10 times.

Wut ?

The guy she was talking with isn't any of those though

>how wet was her pussy in that exact moment?
>zero

What

>34
Made me look though.

Shit I'm getting lucky.

how can she pis??

nice trips

It's weird how uninteresting and unsexy dakota johnson is in 50 shades

She's super charismatic and attractive in everything else

Awkward interview thread? Anyone have that interview with Bella Thorne(I think) where the interviewer says her parents must be proud and she's like "they're dead"

that explains a lot

>women
>no ulterior motives
have you ever even interacted with a woman before? everything they say and do is based on ulterior motives lmao

No ulterior sexual motives, illiterate fuck.
Keep digging that hole deeper, autist.

...pusy

heartily kek'd

2/10

Literally everyone likes confidence, not just girls. Ever date an overly-dependent, needy girl? Makes you want to blow your brains out.

I think you normies need to leave now.

Or what you pathetic virgin
You're going to not have sex for the rest of your life just to show us

If you are so tough, help me find a gf

kek

this

rule 1: be good looking enough for her

No seriously, I want guidelines.
What do I do

Be confident. Be yourself. Work on yourself rather than finding someone. Let go of negative feelings as they come up. Go to the gym. That's it.